Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed into Tony as the man gave a hum at his words and tightened his arms around him. It made Loki more tired and likely to give in to his tiredness being so close to Tony as he was but at that moment he almost didn't care. When Tony moved on to speak with Fenrir Loki allowed his eyes to close for a moment. Fenrir's excited voice the only thing keeping Loki from drifting off, he couldn't disappoint the boy a second time in one day. "There is the baby shower tomorrow." Loki reminded softly when Tony and Fenrir stated that the castle could be finished the next day. He didn't know how long Midgardian celebrations of children last but if they were anything like Asgard's Fenrir would not be able to finish the castle the next day.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew Loki was drifting off, but didn’t mention it. Hearing him mention the baby shower, he shook his head. “We’ll just have to find some time then. We don’t want to spend all day with mean old Natasha do we?” he joked lightly, making Fenrir giggle. “I imagine we’ll have a little time tomorrow. Natasha is getting just as tired as you are now.” He said softly as he gave Loki a squeeze. Fenrir looked them over slowly, head tilted. “You need to go to bed mother.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of acknowledgement when Tony said that they would just have to find some time the next day to finish building the castle. Loki smiled at Fenrir and Tony's giggling and joking about not wanting to spend all day with 'mean' Natasha. He didn't think that Natasha would like being called mean. The prospect of Natasha getting just as tired as him now had Loki sighing. Pregnancy was a hard thing on the body, and even more so for it being the first time. Looking to Fenrir when the boy said that he needed to go to bed. "I didn't want to leave you again, not after promising to do this with you today." Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir crawled closer to them, leaning up against Loki’s side, Tony moving his arm to let the boy slip under. “But you aren’t leaving are you? You’ll be around to keep helping me work on it. So you can go to bed when you need to.” He said quietly, as he cuddled close to Loki. Tony smiled at the boy, hiding his face against Loki’s neck. ‘He is definitely your son.’ He said lightly over the bond.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 am
MDaylus

Loki lifted his arm as Fenrir came closer to allow the pup to cuddle up. "No, Fenrir I am not leaving. I couldn't leave even if I wanted to and I do not want to." Loki answered his son. He smiled when the boy said that he would be around to help him working on the castle so he could go to bed when he needed. Holding Fenrir close he gave a soft hum of acknowledgement to both Fenrir's and Tony's words. 'Just imagine what your children will be like when they are this age.' Loki responded to Tony through the bond.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir smiled, slowly shifting back into a puppy as he nuzzled close, enjoying the closeness with his mother and Tony. “Thank you for playing with me today though.” He mumbled. Tony closed his eyes at the mention of his children, absently moving a hand to rub Loki’s belly. ‘They’ll be wonderful….and Fenrir will be a fantastic big brother.’ He responded softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:40 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Fenrir as shifted back, he felt content with his son and his mate. "I will always be happy to play with you my son." Loki answered before leaning back against Tony once more and closing his eyes. Tony rubbing his belly had Loki relaxing more. 'He will be wonderful with them.' Loki agreed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

‘He’ll just want to play too much when they are still too young.’ Tony replied, joking. Though it wasn’t too horribly far from the truth. Staying still for a moment, he sighed and slowly shifted. “Come on Fenrir. We need to get your mother to bed before he falls asleep here.” He said lightly. “You can even tuck him in tonight.” He added, making Fenrir grin up at him, tail wagging. Slowly standing, Tony reached down for Loki, letting the god hold onto him as he pulled the man to his feet, holding him steady. Fenrir just circled around their feet, watching them.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that Fenrir would want to play with the twins when they were too young. He had started to fall asleep once more when tony sighed and shifted waking loki. He smiled at tony telling Fenrir that he could tuck his mother in. From there he allowed tony to pull him up to his feet trying to help as he could. When he was finally standing he merely stood holding tony for a moment. "Definitely time for bed." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony held Loki for a minute longer, smiling at him before he gave a small nod. Keeping an arm around his waist, Tony headed for their room, Fenrir following closely. Once they got there Tony helped Loki change before settling him in bed. Fenrir jumped on the bed and was quick to curl close to Loki as the god laid down, grinning at him as he rested his head on Loki. Tony only shook his head smiling. ‘Can I sleep with you tonight mother?” Fenrir asked quietly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:21 am
MDaylus

Loki was grateful for the arm around his waist leading him back to the bedroom. He had known he was tired but he hadn't realized how much until he had to walk. "Thank you." Loki thanked softly once tony had finished helping him change and getting him into bed. Smiling as Fenrir curled close when he could. "ask Tony but I do not see why not." Loki answered looking to Tony.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked between them for a moment before sighing. “Alright, but just for tonight Fenrir. Tomorrow, you’re sleeping in your own bed again.” He said firmly, scratching the pup’s ears before he stood to get ready for bed himself. “And neither one of you will complain about it.” He added with a smile. Changing, Tony slowly crawled into bed beside Loki, loosely wrapping an arm around the god, nuzzling against him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when a tony sighed allow g Fenrir for the night. He wasn't sure the man would uphold the ban from their bed the next night but he nodded in agreement none the less. Snuggling up with Fenrir Loki managed to stay awake until Tony crawled it bed and nuzzle up to him. Relaxing I to Tony Loki gave a yawn and allowed himself to drift off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stayed awake until both Loki and Fenrir were fast asleep. Smiling to himself, he made sure his arm was laying over both of them before he finally drifted off. He slept soundly through the night, not waking, and not bothering to get up early. He didn’t begin to stir until the sun was coming in through the curtains, and even then, he only held Loki a little tighter, hiding his face to keep the sun from his eyes.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:07 pm
MDaylus

It didn't take Loki long to be so asleep that Thor could have barged through the room and he would not have stirred. A combination of the extra work he had done during the day and the stress of dealing with the dwarf had him worn out that he didn't stir through the night and into late morning. It seemed that even when he did begin to stir that being awake was the last thing he wanted to do. Still eventually he was pulled from his slumber by the needs of nature. It was a bit difficult to maneuver away from Tony and Fenrir to get out of bed and to the bathroom but he did eventually manage to do so.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games