Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:31 am

Interesting note..

In real life, Scar'd be the one with the bitches. Lionesses won't mate with lions who have blonde manes; i.e. Mufasa. Scar'd be their choice~
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:09 am

Anghellic Kitten
Interesting note..

In real life, Scar'd be the one with the bitches. Lionesses won't mate with lions who have blonde manes; i.e. Mufasa. Scar'd be their choice~

I think both him and Simba were brunettes. >>

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:42 pm

FogSage
Anghellic Kitten
Interesting note..

Uh, they were. << And black maned lions are usually a differant species from the brunette lions
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:37 pm

Leyla Giselle
FogSage
Anghellic Kitten
Interesting note..

Uh, they were. << And black maned lions are usually a differant species from the brunette lions
Which puts a weird glitch in the movie cause Scar and Mufasa were brothers.... xp

Manda_Tifa

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:15 pm

Image removed, you're welcome. In the future I'll just ******** keep it to myself because apperantly I like sucky art since I can appreciate what looks good in an image instead of focusing on the negatives. My bad. Sorry.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:59 am

shoki_de_nai
Image removed, you're welcome. In the future I'll just ******** keep it to myself because apperantly I like sucky art since I can appreciate what looks good in an image instead of focusing on the negatives. My bad. Sorry.
You shouldn't get so offended just because some people don't agree with you. Your tastes are YOURs. Not everyone has to like what you like.

Leyla Giselle

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:10 pm

Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai
You shouldn't get so offended just because some people don't agree with you. Your tastes are YOURs. Not everyone has to like what you like.

You know what? Bite me.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:37 pm

shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai

You know what? Bite me.

I have a better idea. How about you chill out? She was just saying what she thought. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Let it drop and move on.

Davin_Nightwind

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:48 pm

Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai

You know what? Bite me.

I have a better idea. How about you chill out? She was just saying what she thought. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Let it drop and move on.

How about she doesn't always have to sound so mean? Doesn't matter, she left anyway.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:25 pm

shoki_de_nai
Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai

You know what? Bite me.

How about she doesn't always have to sound so mean? Doesn't matter, she left anyway.

Yeah, thanks to a certain few. And besides, if she wants to come across that way, let her, and don't b***h about it. This is called the ADULT Furries Guild for a reason...Everyone is expected to act mature, and if you can't take someone else's opinion, that's not acting very mature. Now, stop the damned drama. I try to be nice, I really do, but sometimes, people really push me. Now, like I said, drop the matter and move on with life! It's over and done with!

Davin_Nightwind

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:46 pm

Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai
Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai

You know what? Bite me.

Yeah, thanks to a certain few. And besides, if she wants to come across that way, let her, and don't b***h about it. This is called the ADULT Furries Guild for a reason...Everyone is expected to act mature, and if you can't take someone else's opinion, that's not acting very mature. Now, stop the damned drama. I try to be nice, I really do, but sometimes, people really push me. Now, like I said, drop the matter and move on with life! It's over and done with!

I was trying to drop it. =/ Thanks for yelling at me because of my opinion about the way she comes across to others.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:41 pm

Wow. What the hell just happened here?! O_O

Shoki, I liked the picture, I just brought up that his head was positioned oddly. I happen to like the picture aside from that. The facial expression is good, and I think the artist got the colors down great.

I think.....I'll just shut up now. o.o

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:03 pm

FogSage

Shoki, I liked the picture, I just brought up that his head was positioned oddly. I happen to like the picture aside from that. The facial expression is good, and I think the artist got the colors down great.

No one seemed to really like it, and I was in a horrible mood last night. I didn't feel like starting five million pages of art-bashing in this thread for one picture. I saw the anatomy flaws, but what I liked about it was the head, and the style. I happen to like sketchy style drawings when done right.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:25 pm

shoki_de_nai
FogSage

No one seemed to really like it, and I was in a horrible mood last night. I didn't feel like starting five million pages of art-bashing in this thread for one picture. I saw the anatomy flaws, but what I liked about it was the head, and the style. I happen to like sketchy style drawings when done right.

I liked it.

For everyone else out there, this is a picture post. Take your discussion to the Art Junkyard please if you have a criticism about something that someone posted. Perhaps it would be constructive too so that someone would think about and try to explain the reason upon why they painted something like that. The painting of it was to place emotion, just like the fighting scene in the Lion King. It wasn't done to look good, it was done to portray emotion.

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:25 pm

I like sketchiness too. o.o Abstract art is kinda neat that way.
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games