Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm
jessi_angel94_2
Connorthecreator
^w^ Connor will help~ tell him "I don't think it's meant to be... I'm sorry but... I need to break up with you... You are a wonderful person... but you're just not the one for me... I hope you find someone who you are more compatible with." and then if he starts getting handzy, throw hot tea at him! <(>w<)>

that really makes my day connor. thanks. ^^
yeah but i gotta be careful because my best friend is also his best friend. sweatdrop
hmm... fake your own death? that always works for me! wait! never mind! that's bad advice for a father to give! >.<

You should try looking at it from his perspective. How would YOU want a wonderful girl like yourself break-it-off with you? (>w<)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm
Connorthecreator
jessi_angel94_2
Connorthecreator
^w^ Connor will help~ tell him "I don't think it's meant to be... I'm sorry but... I need to break up with you... You are a wonderful person... but you're just not the one for me... I hope you find someone who you are more compatible with." and then if he starts getting handzy, throw hot tea at him! <(>w<)>

yeah but i gotta be careful because my best friend is also his best friend. sweatdrop
hmm... fake your own death? that always works for me! wait! never mind! that's bad advice for a father to give! >.<

You should try looking at it from his perspective. How would YOU want a wonderful girl like yourself break-it-off with you? (>w<)

"We can;t see each other anymore, but I'd be glad to give you a b*****b every now and then"  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 pm
...Wouldn't expect less from joker...

for me it would be more along the lines of... >.> never mind. not something a good father should say around his daughter >.>'  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:05 pm
Connorthecreator

for me it would be more along the lines of... >.> never mind. not something a good father should say around his daughter >.>'

You're younger than Jessi. How can you be her father?

It's very possible for ME to be her dad because my sperm is a miracle tonic and has been potent since the day of my conception. :p  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Millenium Joker
Connorthecreator

You're younger than Jessi. How can you be her father?

It's very possible for ME to be her dad because my sperm is a miracle tonic and has been potent since the day of my conception. :p
simple~ 10 years from now I went into the past and >.> ya...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:59 pm
emo emo emo emo  

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 pm
iMuter1
emo emo emo emo

UGH!

What now?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:35 am
Connorthecreator
jessi_angel94_2
Connorthecreator

only problem with that is that we go to school together. lolz
joker- you would't want to be my dad. XD
connnor- he wouldn't want me to break up with him at all. thats the thing.  

jessi_angel94_2

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:36 am
iMuter1
emo emo emo emo

why you sad muter?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:56 am
@ jessi: >.< I'm out of ideas... T-T I've failed you as a father! *sniffle*

Wait! I've got it! tell him " You're a wonderful person but...I'm sorry; I'm breaking up with " and then if He tries anything funny I'll hit him with my catarang! >w<  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:21 pm
zzzzzzzz....
Mind if I ask why you're breaking up in the first place?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:31 am
Aeo has a good point... why ARE you breaking up with him? >w<  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:41 pm
Probably because he's a d**k who just uses her and then ignores her until he wants something again. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 pm
*takes out rotten eggs* if that's the case I say we egg his house ^w^  

Connorthecreator
Crew

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:12 pm
no its more or less, he's just a likes to complain all the time about anything and everything and im fed up with it. that and he ignores me and feels like he should get anything he wants. its rather sad if you think about it. He won't even defend himself when someone being mean to him and i won't do it because it would make him look even worse. i can't be with someone so helpless and dependent.

and i'm sick of getting comments from HIS friends saying that their sorry that i put up with him.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games