Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:10 pm
*starts crying* i dont want to cause anyone trouble...but it seams i cause a lot...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:11 pm
Kaia gets to his and rezs dorm and then sits on his bed thinking.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:12 pm
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*paler then ever* eh...

*looks at her* Oh sorry i yelled hunny i wasnt trying to be mean* BLushes but turns to him* WHat the hell are you drinking?

Something that stops me from........*cough*

*stares* No more ill have none of that in your system if i can figure out a way to heal you!! and i will now take this and eat...please...*Hands him the preaproved food*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:12 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*starts crying* i dont want to cause anyone trouble...but it seams i cause a lot...

.......good things will eventually happen to you.................  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:14 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*looks up, sniffs* i-i always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 pm
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*paler then ever* eh...

*looks at her* Oh sorry i yelled hunny i wasnt trying to be mean* BLushes but turns to him* WHat the hell are you drinking?

*stares* No more ill have none of that in your system if i can figure out a way to heal you!! and i will now take this and eat...please...*Hands him the preaproved food*

*grabs plate*....Hm.........*puts whole plate in mouth then swallows it*........*pulls plate back out all clean and puts on desk*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:17 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
"Blair there is something you dont know...i kinda enjoy pain." She smiled. "no drugs or anything."

*Winks* Never in a million years would i use pain medicine babe all pain lotsa gain *winks again then continues to conssentrate knowing that it hurts hur just as bad as it will lucily (She kinda enjoys pain to not like wierdly enjoys it but a little)

(she likes it alot) Lucily looks at her and then jumps outta her arms. "ill walk." She says and winks

*Winks* Ok babe *Satares at her a** then double thinks and walks right behind her looking strait ahed thinking ''what the hell was that all about?!?!''*

She walks and limps and groaning everytime she steps on her other leg that is broken. Kaia sees her and blair walking. "lucily..." He says quietly and continues to walk to the dorm.

*Continues stareing for a moment then seems to remember shes a student so looks around* Here is fine babe but i sorta have to sit on ur chest and im kinda heavy but you will skwirm and i have to have my hands above your heart now babe are you ok with that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:18 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*looks up, sniffs* i-i always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Well,luckily for you,im able to help,so whenever you're in trouble,i will help you *remembers saying this to someone else*.......*rubs head and says to self* I remember saying this.......but i failed tohelp her............*tears comeout from eyes but Rez quickly wipes them away*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:18 pm
*covers face*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:19 pm
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*paler then ever* eh...

*grabs plate*....Hm.........*puts whole plate in mouth then swallows it*........*pulls plate back out all clean and puts on desk*

*Stares then shrugs*Whatever ok now both of you please try to get some sleep!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Lucily looks at blair and falls. "ow.." She groans and then stays there. She sighs and gets up

Kaia sits up in is dorm. The room was completely dark except for the moon light on his bed and his bed only he couldnt see anythinng else in the room but his own shadow and his bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:20 pm
*remembers her best friend when she was younger*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:21 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*covers face*

.......*smiles and says to self* She really does remind me of......*rubs head* Well......it cant be helped............  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:22 pm
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
"Blair there is something you dont know...i kinda enjoy pain." She smiled. "no drugs or anything."

*Winks* Never in a million years would i use pain medicine babe all pain lotsa gain *winks again then continues to conssentrate knowing that it hurts hur just as bad as it will lucily (She kinda enjoys pain to not like wierdly enjoys it but a little)

(she likes it alot) Lucily looks at her and then jumps outta her arms. "ill walk." She says and winks

*Winks* Ok babe *Satares at her a** then double thinks and walks right behind her looking strait ahed thinking ''what the hell was that all about?!?!''*

She walks and limps and groaning everytime she steps on her other leg that is broken. Kaia sees her and blair walking. "lucily..." He says quietly and continues to walk to the dorm.

*Continues stareing for a moment then seems to remember shes a student so looks around* Here is fine babe but i sorta have to sit on ur chest and im kinda heavy but you will skwirm and i have to have my
hands above your heart now babe are you ok with that?

She nods and blushes. "yah i guess..." (fyi shes bi! lol thats why she blushed.)  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:23 pm
(back, honey-chan can you be SG?)*before entering the room ed summons the poll again and only puts tthe rapier there, then he cast a small spell on it,cuts his hand and put blood there, the rapier becomes white and look like feathers, ed grabs it and unsummon the poll*, he opens the door with his newly angelic weapons ready*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games