Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Loki getting up woke Tony a little, but he didn’t speak or move much as the god left the bed, not wanting to admit that it was morning. By the time Loki returned, Tony was laying on his back and Fenrir was curled up under an arm, his head resting on Tony’s chest, still passed out. Tony cracked an eye open as he heard Loki moving around and gave a small smile. “Morning….” He said quietly, pushing a hand through his hair as he yawned.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:20 am
MDaylus

Loki wasn't surprised to see the both Fenrir and Tony had shifted when he returned to the bedroom. He stood looking at the two for a moment smiling quietly to himself. It seemed like Fenrir had accepted Tony as parent of some sort and for that Loki was glad. Fenrir needed more family, more people that could protect, love and care for him of something happened to Loki himself. Shaking that thought off he moved towards the other side of the bed to curl back up with Tony when the man spoke. "Morning." Loki returned the greeting as he climbed into the bed and moved to curl up with tony resting his head on the man's chest.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki cuddle close again, wrapping an arm loosely around his shoulders and kissing the top of his head before settling down again. Quietly, Tony let his fingers trace along one of the markings on Loki’s arm, smiling tiredly to himself. “Sleep well?” he asked after a moment, voice still rough and slurred with sleep. He wasn’t going back to sleep, he knew that, his mind was already up and racing, but he was reluctant to give up the peace and comfort of the moment.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of contentment when Tony allowed him to snuggle close and held him. He settled against Tony reveling in the touch and closeness but not going back to sleep. "I did until your children jumped on my bladder. Did you?" Loki questioned. He was fully aware that this was the first morning he had woken with Tony beside him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony managed a little chuckle at Loki’s words. “Well at least they’re energetic, so that’s good.” He said slowly. “And I slept well….Wouldn’t mind being able to go back to sleep.” He responded. “Did you have good dreams?” he asked lightly, hand coming up to stroke Loki’s hair, eyes closing again.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when tony stated that at least their children were energetic. "When they stop being so much, it'll be close to their birth." Loki informed. Hearing that Tony wouldn't mind going back to sleep had Loki giving a slight nod. "Your mind is running away though isn't it?" Loki questioned. The question about his dreams had Loki thinking for a moment. "I don't remember any dreams so I would say yes. Though I worry a bit. It's been days since my mother used Thor's magic to protect my mind and Thanos hasn't broken through. Either he's biding his time for something worse or Thor is more resistant than I thought." Loki stated closing his eyes as Tony ran his hand through Loki's hair.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“That almost sounds ominous.” Tony joked, trying to hide the sudden butterflies he felt in his stomach at the thought of his children being born. When Loki asked about his mind, he gave a little hum. “Always Lo….always.” he said softly, opening his mind a little in invitation for Loki to see the ideas and thoughts already bouncing around in the mess. Loki’s concern had Tony frowning. “Maybe he has simply become distracted. If he is charge of so much and is fighting so many battles…his attention is bound to waver eventually.” He pointed out. “But don’t worry over it now….just enjoy the peace while it lasts.”

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled slightly when Tony said that it sounded ominous that the twins would stop much of their activity the closer they came to being born. "Its normal, though the first time with Sleepnir it scared me. Its like they conserve their energy more the closer it is." Loki explained. He remembered being so frightened that something had happened to Sleepnir the closer he had gotten to giving birth to his son. The less the child had moved the more anxious Loki had gotten, being by himself without his mother to explain. A few days before the actual birth he had thought perhaps Sleepnir had died within him having felt no movement, he had been relieved when his son had been born alive and well. His mother of course had explained all of it to him when he returned to Asgard.

When Tony opened his mind to him Loki entered a bit hesitantly, it was another first for them since he had been back. Tony of course had been in his mind to fend of Thanos and Loki no longer kept a barrier between his mind. Tony could have free range in his mind when he wanted but this was the first time Loki had been within Tony's since his return and it gave the god more hope that things were getting better even just by pieces. "Your mind is as busy as ever." Loki remarked nuzzling against Tony's chest when he let the man's mind alone. The talk of Thanos in Loki's own mind had the god frowning like Tony. Loki didn't think the elder god had become distracted, Thanos had never been so before and he was sure now having experienced Tony within Loki's mind the elder god would be even more intrigued. "Maybe..." he conceded anyway to Tony's logic. Still he felt worried about Thanos' lack pf presence having dealt with him for the past many months.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly moved his hand down to rest on the side of Loki’s belly as he spoke. “Guess that makes sense…” he mumbled. All of this was still so foreign and strange to him. Everything Loki said baffled him, so he just trusted that if Loki wasn’t concerned about something, then there was no reason to get worked up. Tony had to wait patiently as Loki worked through his logic about Thanos, not speaking, not wanting to give anything away. He knew why Thanos was absent, he wanted to reassure Loki that he was safe for the time being, but he knew that wasn’t going to happen right now. “Loki….just try not to think of it right now. You have more than enough on your plate, if Thanos isn’t bothering you for the moment, take it as a blessing and focus on other things.” He said slowly, slowly rubbing the god’s belly. “We have another busy day today….” He mumbled, looking down to Fenrir as the pup shifted in his sleep.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki could feel Tony's unease with the prospects of what could happen during the pregnancy. He could also feel the trust that the man was putting in him to know what to do. It made Loki happy to know that Tony trusted with such thing but he was wondering if he needed to try and find something to help Tony know what to expect with the rest of the pregnancy. The prompting to leave well enough alone about Thanos sounded wonderful to Loki but it was hard. Thanos after all had taken over his life the past few months and Loki wondered how long it would be before he attempted to just take his whole mind from him. Still he knew that Tony was right that he had more than Thanos to worry about. "Alright...." Loki conceded. Worrying about what Thanos was going to do was exhausting and Tony was right he didn't need anymore stress when he had other things to deal with. At the mention of a busy day Loki shook his head. "You have a busy day perhaps... I am not going anywhere." Loki sighed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked. “You really think you’ll be able to escape Natasha’s party? You try and she’ll send someone after you.” He joked. “Though I wouldn’t mind staying here all day if I had the choice.” Pausing, he slowly pulled his arm away from Fenrir, careful not to wake the pup before he reached his newly freed hand over to tilt Loki’s chin up. Smiling at him as he looked him over, he slowly leaned down, pulling Loki into a soft kiss, thumb brushing over his cheek. When he broke the kiss, he didn’t pull away too much, just enough to breathe. “I missed waking up to that….” He whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned at the prospect of not being able to escape Natasha's party because she would send someone after him. It wasn't that he didn't want to help Natasha celebrate, but he didn't know who was coming to celebrate and he didn't feel comfortable as he was around people he didn't know. That and he didn't have a gift for Natasha only having been back a week and not being able to leave the house or utilize any magic. "We could stay here all day..." Loki suggested hopefully. "I can't go out to the party as I am Tony, I just can't." he continued only stopping as he felt fingers under his chin causing him to look up to Tony in an instant. He watched Tony as the man looked him over unsure what to expect but the moment Tony leaned down Loki moved to meet him. Even though the kiss was soft Loki reveled in it until Tony broke away. He too didn't move further than having enough space to take a breath. "I did too, everyday. Even when I was here, you always seemed to be working on something." Loki breathed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed, slowly petting Loki’s hair, pressing Loki a little closer with the arm he had wrapped around him. “I’m sorry Lo…..you know I can’t stop myself most of the time.” He mumbled. Not to mention he had extra incentive to work right now. Leaning in for another kiss, he drew it out, basking in the simple contact and letting his eyes remain closed as he pulled away. Taking a deep breath, he opened his eyes, meeting Loki’s seriously. “Do not be ashamed of what you look like Loki….” he said firmly. “I love you, I think you are beautiful in this form. And you’re pregnant on top of it, with my children. It only makes you more gorgeous. Everyone who may come will think so too. You are not a monster or a freak here. You remember Halloween don’t you?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:14 pm
MDaylus

"It is not your fault it wasn't like you knew I was there anyway. After all I was disguised as Mischief, I had run away... I didn't expect you to go to bed like I was still here." Loki muttered softly. He regretted running away with his whole being still, ruining his relationship even if it was getting rebuilt now. The second kiss had Loki's feelings of regret subsiding slowly loving the contact and closeness of Tony. He never wanted it to end and gave a soft breath of defeat when it finally did. The serious look on Tony's face stopped Loki from moving for another kiss. "I know you love me, and I am not so much ashamed of how I look as not wanting to provide a double shock to those that are coming. I don't know any of them or maybe I know a few but none other than in this house have seen me in this form or pregnant. I can only imagine what they'll think about both those things but third is the fact that I am sure some of them know I left. I don't want to face the ridicule." Loki responded. He did remember Halloween, but he hadn't been Jotun then either and while he was no longer as ashamed of the form as he had been, he trusted those in the mansion to still see him in this form than those he knew nothing about.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Listened to Loki, rubbing his side and taking in his reasoning. “And what would you say if I told you I want to show off my mate? Show of the man carrying my children, show that I’m proud of them?” he asked slowly. After a moment he sighed. “I won’t make you come if you really don’t want to go, and I’ll try to get Natasha to leave you alone, though you’ll owe her some one on one conversation later tonight. But you should know that the people we are friends with are not the type of people to be afraid off. They’d accept you. They’d probably be more concerned with the ‘how’ than anything. And if they knew I was okay with you, they wouldn’t ask too many questions.” He argued softly. Rolling slightly to face him a little better, Tony smiled as he slowly ran his fingers over one of the god’s horns. “Still think someone needs to paint you.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games