Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:59 am
Crenn
Kakarotto-san
I just want to cry right now............
What happened?

I did something stupid and it made my friend angry..Now I'm being avoided..when I want to apologize...

I don't know about you...but that makes my friend look like a jerk. Always telling me about forgive and forget. But I ******** up and I get avoided. It just really hurts. I'm already feel bad enough for screwing up. Now my friend is making it worse...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:15 am
Well.... that's just sucks.... I dislike people who do that.....

Anyway, I'm sorry, but I've got to post this. I was recently yelled at by my family, and when my mother yelled at me, she made me burst into tears. It proves what I said before.

"I'm not part of a family, I'm a convience for a family."

If it suits them, then it's fine, but if it goes against their wishes (or ideals), then I get into trouble.
On the forum for the LAN Party I'm going to, someone suggested and gave a link about information of voting before election day. I told my family and then I got blown up for 'not want to be part of the family'. Oh yay, let's go voting as a family, yippee f***ing doo.
But my mother brought up the idea of me moving out again and how I must have got it from my the friends I have all over the world and that they must be influencing me and essentially 'poisoning my mind'.
At least my father cares(even though he yelled at me before), he heard me crying and came into my room and talked to me, calming me down enough to breath decently (when I start crying, I essentially have an asthma attack, shortness of breath, hard to breathe, etc) and hugging me.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:47 am
Let me talk with your mother. Seriously. She'll find out the only poisoned mind out there is hers. >_>

And also know that we support you in whatever decision you decide to make. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:20 am
*growls* I hate waiting.....

I also found out that my art isn't as bad as I tell everyone it is. ^^

I'm freaking bipolar today....>> *goes off to take his meds*  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:20 am
Does anyone know what's inside the Mail from Gambino item? I thought it was just a myth.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:47 am
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
It's official. From January 3rd to January 7th, I'll be in Flordia with my family in and around the St. Petersburg area. Yay

Still some time away, but I am sure you'll have fun once you go. *goes to look up where St. Petersburg is* Yeah >.> Pretty far away where Accelo is living.

There's also Manda and Kriss, but both are all the way down in Miami, and that's not exactly close either. The point is, if I can, I wanna meet some furs!  

Af Mas

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:23 am
Kakarotto-san
Crenn
Kakarotto-san
What happened?

I did something stupid and it made my friend angry..Now I'm being avoided..when I want to apologize...

I don't know about you...but that makes my friend look like a jerk. Always telling me about forgive and forget. But I ******** up and I get avoided. It just really hurts. I'm already feel bad enough for screwing up. Now my friend is making it worse...

There is a saying I learned as a child. "Don't try to apologize while your fellow is still angry. It'll just make things worse." Generally that's true.

If your friend nurses a grudge, then there's nothing you can do. If your friend cools off, then you can approach him and speak with him and apologize. Hopefully he'll realize that holding grudges just leads to you being et up inside. I know that all too well, although it's not like I've learned my lesson or anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:57 am
Uhg, I woke up with another bad migrane today. This week just hasn't been a good one. At least I got it undercontrol faster than the last one with pain meds. I wish I could just lay down and relax, but I have to much work to do today so that's not an option. All I can do is pray this doesn't happen to me on a school day, because that will really suck beyond words. crying  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:13 pm
Krissim Klaw
Uhg, I woke up with another bad migrane today. This week just hasn't been a good one. At least I got it undercontrol faster than the last one with pain meds. I wish I could just lay down and relax, but I have to much work to do today so that's not an option. All I can do is pray this doesn't happen to me on a school day, because that will really suck beyond words. crying
here here! .:.cuddles up.:. e_e NG's all sick feeling and can't breathe. two days ago, i cuddled up with my cat, and I am now sick feeling. Its either the flu or a cold, anyway, i'm in some seriouse writhing, whimpering, panting pain here! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:21 pm
Shaviv
Kakarotto-san
Crenn
Kakarotto-san
What happened?

There is a saying I learned as a child. "Don't try to apologize while your fellow is still angry. It'll just make things worse." Generally that's true.

If your friend nurses a grudge, then there's nothing you can do. If your friend cools off, then you can approach him and speak with him and apologize. Hopefully he'll realize that holding grudges just leads to you being et up inside. I know that all too well, although it's not like I've learned my lesson or anything.

I feel bad enough as is...but this is just rubbing salt into the wounds.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:26 pm
Kakarotto-san
Shaviv
Kakarotto-san
Crenn
Kakarotto-san
What happened?

I feel bad enough as is...but this is just rubbing salt into the wounds.

It's pretty good advice he is giving.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:59 pm
Diana Vulpes
*cuts long message*

the thing is..my friend tells me about forgive and forget..

but now..that I have done something wrong..I get shunned. I find it wrong for my friend to ask me for forgivness whenever something happens that they have done wrong...but then turns around and won't give me the time of day if I screw up..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:50 pm
FogSage
Let me talk with your mother. Seriously. She'll find out the only poisoned mind out there is hers. >_>

And also know that we support you in whatever decision you decide to make. ^^

Heh, she just doesn't understand society today. She views me as a rebelious teenager, where the truth is far from that. Her mind isn't poisoned, just narrow.

Thanks. I know you will, I've talked to friends and they'll support me in the event of me getting kicked out of home.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:29 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Krissim Klaw
here here! .:.cuddles up.:. e_e NG's all sick feeling and can't breathe. two days ago, i cuddled up with my cat, and I am now sick feeling. Its either the flu or a cold, anyway, i'm in some seriouse writhing, whimpering, panting pain here! crying
(Clings) Woe is us woe is us. T__T I hope your body is able to heal itself soon or something. You've been suffering so long now.  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:40 pm
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
Krissim Klaw
(Clings) Woe is us woe is us. T__T I hope your body is able to heal itself soon or something. You've been suffering so long now.
No kidding. Sigh. .:.snuggles.:. and you've been suffering too! so don't think your exempt of that too. smile Im worried about you.. ;_; I wish I could help you with how much work you gots. crying

ARGHPAINFREAKSGRDHDh. Ugh, ow it hurts. Today has been absolutly painful. I stand up? im tired. So tired. Oww...

Uh. the house smells like mice. o_o I fed three mice to beeper.
crying Beeper! How much he's grown!! It used to take him a half hour to eat one single tiny mouse! Ohh, my big boy... <33 he ate one mouse in about three min. <333 woo! he's grown so much... ^_^

Queenie got attacked by a cricket... scared the bejesus out of me. I screamed, nearly dropped her, and infact, i did drop her, and the thing she was on. Yeah, well, she jumped like a freakin' 'roo. o_o she landed on my face about a foot up and two away. When i relized she was on my face, and the cricket on the floor, i proceeded to stomp the crap out of said cricket. e_e; son ofabitch cricket. Queenie was like biggrin DD HAHAHA. you thought i was done for! HA.

damn animals > sad  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games