Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:35 pm
lol two birds

item:digi egg of courage
cost:2000
digimon:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image

Allomon is the Armor Digivolved form of Hawkmon through the Digi-Egg of Courage. He resembles an Allosaurus and is Tyrannomon's rival, but even he pales in comparison with Allomon's extremely violent nature. He is able to run at blistering speeds with his strong legs.

Little Pinch of Ginger

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:56 pm
ok here goes time to shoow the people who gets Vikaralamon i only got 20% at this here goes

Item:Armor digivolve
cost:5000
digimon:User Image

this is chance no.2  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:08 pm
The dice got you the number two which means you get Warumonzaemon.
Sorry.
I´ll make the art as soon as I find a Warumonzeamon sprite

Little Pinch of Ginger

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:12 pm
crap...well ok  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:46 pm
Item: Armor Digivolve
Cost: 4500 TP
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved: User Image  

Teh Ace of Shades

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:09 pm
Pummel_musss
Item: Warpdigivolve to Blackmetalgarurumon
Cost:2000

User Image

This has been bumped for Pummel.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:53 pm
Pummel_musss
Your random number was one and thus you get-

User Image

A Ghost Digimon, Bakemon is said to be a product of "Death Evolution", when a Digimon's data is incompletely deleted that results in an undead-type Digimon. They are known as the Dancing Spirits. Bakemon are usually henchman for stronger virus digimons and can be very easily destroyed even by lower level Digimon. His name refers to the Japanese word Bakemono which means "monster"
Pummel, sorry to say this but I already have a bakemon. I got a bakemon out of the goblimon that was my first digimon. Yup.  

Yin Yun Yang

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:57 pm
Item: Mutate to Patamon
Digimon(Art):
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:56 pm
Pummel_musss
anna_mage
Item: Double Warp Digivolve
Cost: 1000 TP
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved: My Mokumon digivolved into Wizardmon. I'd like it if he could be named Vrea'ix. Mokumon

If you want to digivolve your Wizardmon then I need your wizardmon art, not the Mokumon art. So please post your Wizardmon art and I´ll do your order right away biggrin
Nyashasha!!! No, no. You see, there was a problem with the servers. Apparently, the image for my wizardmon was removed or changed somehow. So, I lost it. I couldn't retrieve the art for any of them apart from Mokumon. So, I'm double warp digivolving Mokumon into a wizardmon. :3  

anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Object of Affection 150

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Yin Yun Yang
Pummel_musss
Your random number was one and thus you get-

User Image

A Ghost Digimon, Bakemon is said to be a product of "Death Evolution", when a Digimon's data is incompletely deleted that results in an undead-type Digimon. They are known as the Dancing Spirits. Bakemon are usually henchman for stronger virus digimons and can be very easily destroyed even by lower level Digimon. His name refers to the Japanese word Bakemono which means "monster"
Pummel, sorry to say this but I already have a bakemon. I got a bakemon out of the goblimon that was my first digimon. Yup.

You are still able to receive a digimon you once had Yin...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:44 pm
ipuppetgasm
Item: Mutate to Patamon
Digimon(Art):
User Image

Umm.... I looked and Terriermon became MegaGargomon already...  

Teh Soupreme

Teh Soupreme rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:05 pm
Anna: You do know that Candlemon is able to become either Meramon or Wizardmon which means it's based off luck.
Dice roll
1,3=Meramon
2,4=Wizardmon

Pummel: Here is your art! I wanna do what you do! It's very smart that you actually thought of something like this.
User Image

You have received the digimon BlackMetalGarurumon. BlackMetalGarurumon is the evolved form of BlackWereGarurumon. A MetalGarurumon is able to become a BlackMetalGarurumon if it has sucked too much virus data. An air vent is put inside of a BlackMetalGarurumon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:22 pm
Shades - I can't find a Caturamon so you'll have to wait....

User Image

You have received Wizardmon! Wizardmon is a digimon that came from a different dimension into the Digital World. He came to become a spiritual guide. He has mastered the powers of flame and earth magic, but trains to learn the powers of thunder magic. Although he is learning to use thunder magic, his certain kill move is "Thunder Cloud." Calling forth a cloud, he sends it towards the enemy and attacks the foe with many shocks.  

Teh Soupreme

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 pm
We are? Never knew that, eh it doesn't really matter anyways seeing as I was probably going to end up mutant digivolving the champion form to something else anyways.

Item: Mutant Digivolve
Cost:5000 TP
Digimon:User Image

To:Musyamon  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games