Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:19 pm
(umm, i think im gunna quick this rp, sorry... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:35 am
(mmk, me and steven been 2 busy to rp much sorry.)  

ikat-kun

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 pm
Name: Only few remember
race: Vampire  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:08 pm
he follows her, watching her every step... un noticed he stalks one of the girls from the shadows...  

reisdrakes

ll Kawaii Panda ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:02 am
huh......lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:12 pm
(My, my, my. I remember this well. Of course, when I was on here, I knew nothing of the blasphemes books, but now I still look back and find I miss it. It got too complicated and repetitive after a while, but it never really got that bad. And if ever I got bored I could just bring HER back and have a bit of fun with the role-play creator. She was the kind of creature that could pop and anywhere and she did. Oh, now she was a fun one, her. Cold think of some really nasty things when in her mind. But now everything here is still and silent. No screams, no laughs, no gently moans, no hateful growls that pushed back the spirits of those we envisioned while playing this. Everything is gone and no matter what, if it really was or not my fault, I feel so guilty for letting it happen. I see no resurrection for this unless many others joined. If there were an RP player influx that got this place back, bursting at the seams like it was at its prime. How I dream to see that again but fear I never will. I doubt anyone will even ever read this. It must be more nostalgia for me than a real post. Gaia just hasn't been the same for a long time. I don't know what it is that happened to it but things just never went right after a while. It got to a point then it bottomed out. Nothing more to it than what it is now, and that's not much. Is there an answer I'm not seeing. Is there a way to revitalize this place I haven't thought of? I don't know. But I know I miss it. And I know I used to love it.

Signed,

Walt J. Rimmer, Supernatural Hunter)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items