Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that....
i almost went back to bed...got up earlier because doc was not to happy with me skipping breakfast...been dosing in my chair...you will have to bear with me for i have been bad....i had been contemplating it most of the day and i finally did it so i am kinda slow right now......

I never eat breakfast. I should do that. emotion_facepalm

Hmmm? O.o

yes you should.....i usually half way sleep through it...keep snoozing the alarm.....just don't want to get up

i am a weeeeeeeeee bit on the tipsy side right now...but my head doesn't hurt like it was....you don't drink...but i did not want to take that pill again....it upset my stomach last time so i did it this way....ain't suppose to but i won't tell if you don't....maybe i will sleep tonight too..haven't really slept that well in three days now.....
still hiding in my room..

Lol emotion_facepalm

Well, I hope it helps.

**laughs**

i can say i am very relaxed a the moment...finally turned on some music and it is relaxing me even more..

That's good. ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that....
i almost went back to bed...got up earlier because doc was not to happy with me skipping breakfast...been dosing in my chair...you will have to bear with me for i have been bad....i had been contemplating it most of the day and i finally did it so i am kinda slow right now......

I never eat breakfast. I should do that. emotion_facepalm

Hmmm? O.o

yes you should.....i usually half way sleep through it...keep snoozing the alarm.....just don't want to get up

i am a weeeeeeeeee bit on the tipsy side right now...but my head doesn't hurt like it was....you don't drink...but i did not want to take that pill again....it upset my stomach last time so i did it this way....ain't suppose to but i won't tell if you don't....maybe i will sleep tonight too..haven't really slept that well in three days now.....

Lol emotion_facepalm

Well, I hope it helps.

**laughs**

i can say i am very relaxed a the moment...finally turned on some music and it is relaxing me even more..

That's good. ^__^

yes that is very good....

if don't hear from the gang soon i think i may go ahead and max out and go to bed and it was just getting interesting......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm
Kay9214
MistyMary24
Kay9214
MistyMary24
Me and that turkey is not having any luck this week .... I was hoping for turkey soup in the Lightsabber training.... Arghhh.....

Ugh, 5% chance of hitting and I've basically missed everyday for three months. >.<

Should have hit it several times by now. I've only got one hit recent enough for me to remember, and at was right after I sent one of the prizes for it to the Guild. So it's like I've got zero hits. x:

odds are stacked against us ....

Pft, and they accuse me of rigging all of the games. Lol

If you rigged them I liked to know how.... There is probably a way to but .... I am not sure yet how to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol emotion_facepalm

Well, I hope it helps.

**laughs**

That's good. ^__^

if don't hear from the gang soon i think i may go ahead and max out and go to bed and it was just getting interesting......

Oh, I see.

Well, good night if you head off.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 pm
MistyMary24
Kay9214
MistyMary24
Kay9214
MistyMary24
Me and that turkey is not having any luck this week .... I was hoping for turkey soup in the Lightsabber training.... Arghhh.....

Ugh, 5% chance of hitting and I've basically missed everyday for three months. >.<

Should have hit it several times by now. I've only got one hit recent enough for me to remember, and at was right after I sent one of the prizes for it to the Guild. So it's like I've got zero hits. x:

odds are stacked against us ....

Pft, and they accuse me of rigging all of the games. Lol

If you rigged them I liked to know how.... There is probably a way to but .... I am not sure yet how to.

I have not. xP
It's just a running joke around here.

There's no way to affect other people's rolls or anything like that, no.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol emotion_facepalm

Well, I hope it helps.

**laughs**

That's good. ^__^

Oh, I see.

nighters Kay....hope you can get some sleep.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughs**

That's good. ^__^

Oh, I see.

nighters Kay....hope you can get some sleep.....

Thanks, good night.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:19 pm
Kay9214

I have not. xP

True smile  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:22 pm
MistyMary24
Kay9214

I have not. xP

True smile

Have you seen the Pass the Pie poll? emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:26 pm
Kay9214
MistyMary24
Kay9214

I have not. xP

True smile

I know i signed up for the event but I will check to see if I took the poll there....  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:21 pm
MistyMary24
Kay9214
MistyMary24
Kay9214

I have not. xP

True smile

I know i signed up for the event but I will check to see if I took the poll there....

The other in joke seems to be about me being a Dark Jedi when I maintain that I am a Grey Jedi.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:37 pm
Kay9214

The other in joke seems to be about me being a Dark Jedi when I maintain that I am a Grey Jedi.

The choices could of been worse...  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:01 am
MistyMary24
Kay9214

The choices could of been worse...

Indeed. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:02 am
Felinophile
avi is lookin good kay whee

Thanks. emotion_kirakira

Yours too. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Felinophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:07 am
Kay9214
Felinophile
avi is lookin good kay whee

Thanks. emotion_kirakira

Yours too. 3nodding

*looks around* how did i get here gonk  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games