Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:55 pm
Ah..that made me laugh. And I'm sorry both of you are suffering, NG especially crying Reminds me of the time my mom tried to give our rat a bath. He was getting sores on his tail from the type of cage he was in, which I switched him to a better cage and no more sores. But anyway, my mom bathed him in a tub and he didn't like it so he jumped 2ft straight up and clung to my mom's face..hehe. I want to get a new rat, I loved my little Rattacus.

Oh! I saw a gopher snake. Except he was tangled in chicken wire. I stood there for a few minutes even wondering why a snake was out in this weather since it is like 40 degrees outside. But then I untangled it and made sure it was ok before I took him down the hill and set him loose in the grass again away from the street  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:51 pm
O__o NG where do you get those crickets. Attacking mantises, biting, and all that stuff. The ones I get from the petstore are like fat little insect sheep.

.... FACEHUGGER MANTIS ATTACK! rofl

Rainy- awe nice to see someone willing to lend a helping paw to the slithery snake types.

-Nervous Mantis Mother Rant Time-

Sigh, I've been trying to go on blissfully happy with Redrum, but I am finally having to admit she is getting old. I calculated her age the other day, and she is a little over seven months. With this species of mantis, I've had them live anywhere from around 6-9 months, with 7-8 being the norm.

It scares me so much to think that I could only have weeks, to days left with her. I can already tell she has been getting weaker lately. A lot less crawly and has a much harder time climbing up on things, often having to grab on with her claws to help pull herself up. She also drags her abdomen around a lot more, and I think she is having joint problems with her back right leg.

I just can't stand the thought of loosing her, she is just so sweet T__T  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:00 pm
My dad and I finally got a ceiling fan installed for my room. It's an ok one, I guess, but I don't like the finish on it (polished brass). I had my heart set on a brushed nickle finish, but I guess that's a bit beyond the grasp of the local Lowe's stores. >>  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:20 pm
FogSage
My dad and I finally got a ceiling fan installed for my room. It's an ok one, I guess, but I don't like the finish on it (polished brass). I had my heart set on a brushed nickle finish, but I guess that's a bit beyond the grasp of the local Lowe's stores. >>
I just read a story in the newspaper where a kid hung himself from a ceiling fan. o_o He must've been young (they didn't mention his age) for the ceiling fan to be able to support his weight.. /depressed

I've started drawing again. Not a lot, but.. baby steps. No big projects (except the painting for Rain) until thanksgiving break and possibly not until winter break. u.u; I'm stretched to my limit, stresswise. Lol, drama..

I think I am done with the drinking, for a little while at least. >.> Got all the angst out of my system, and all that. Hopefully Jesse (who happens to be an ocelot, as far as furryness goes) will come over and look at my magic cards tomorrow, maybe play some Pokemon Snap.. I haven't seen him for a while.

Gah, I still have to do my homeworks.. beh, they aren't that hard.. Maybe I'll take some pictures of some of the better assignments I've done so far and post them in the art junkyard thread.. Someone might as well look at them, since they're mostly going in the trash after this semester is over..  

Nekoyaki

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:39 pm
neutral You know, im thankful for any second I'm not sobbing in pain. I REALLY freaking appreciate it. No one should take it for granted that they arn't in constant pain. Urgh. I'm so dehydrated frob sobbing in pain...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:42 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
neutral You know, im thankful for any second I'm not sobbing in pain. I REALLY freaking appreciate it. No one should take it for granted that they arn't in constant pain. Urgh. I'm so dehydrated frob sobbing in pain...

Go drink some water. confused

Actually, I do know what is it like to be in constant pain, luckily it just isn't excruciating.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:03 pm
I dropped one of my classes today. After some thought, I figured it was the one class this semester that was really hurting me. I'll retake it next semester and start it off better than I did this semester. This way, I won't have it as an F this semester and it doesn't affect my standing or financial aid, just might mess up how my credits I need for graduation, and frankly, it actually might be a good thing so I can have an even amount of credits to work with instead of being a part-time student for one semester  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:04 pm
Diana Vulpes
UglyCoyoteNG

Go drink some water. confused

Actually, I do know what is it like to be in constant pain, luckily it just isn't excruciating.
I try but it just comes right back up,and I nearly suffocate. my nose is stuffed and I can't breathe. :<

I'm glad its not excruciating.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:18 pm
Af Mas
I dropped one of my classes today. After some thought, I figured it was the one class this semester that was really hurting me. I'll retake it next semester and start it off better than I did this semester. This way, I won't have it as an F this semester and it doesn't affect my standing or financial aid, just might mess up how my credits I need for graduation, and frankly, it actually might be a good thing so I can have an even amount of credits to work with instead of being a part-time student for one semester

You do what you have to.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:32 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

You do what you have to.

Yeah, didn't want to have to do it, but I feel a bit better having done it  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:59 pm
I want to drop one of my classes (not becouse of grades though) but I don't want to have to take 15 hours for my last term. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:04 pm
Okay, so I did talk to my boyfriend and tell him everything. I decided to cut ties with the ex and tell the one I want to get to know better to back off. And I did. And he immediately disappeared (it was over IM). Even now, my boyfriend's being mopey and generally ugh to the point where it's frusterating. I'm almost thisclose to telling him to snap out of it or it's over. That's the last thing I need. I know he hurts, but rawr!!! Who's not to think I hurt?  

LilKitty115

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:19 pm
Talk to him a bit more, tell him what you've done.... if he doesn't... then maybe he isn't the one for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:36 pm
Well, sorry for my long absence everyone. Save for the few (I think two) pics I posed recently in the artist junkyard, I've msotly been inviso lately as I've been so frackin' tired that I sometimes can't even get up in the morning, even after 12+ hours of sleep.

I've gotten my blood test results today and consulted back with the doctor who had sent me for them --
As it seems, I'm in perfect shape. And by that, I mean he was impressed to see a young adult fresh on her 18's, working for a living in McD's and living alone, in good health.
I was pretty surprised when he told me my bood sugar levels were normal. I swear I consume that stuff in industrial quantities.

In the end though, he did tell me that the ONE thing amiss, and probably the reason for my lack of energy lately, is hormones for the tyroid.
Apparently, I'm, like, a decimal away from being automatically prescribed treatment for it. I have to take another blood test in two weeks for a more precise analyse on that, but we're pretty sure that's the problem.

Oh joy. [/sarcasm]

However, the doctor DID sign a reference form and faxed it to one of the high-up hospitals in the city here, so there is a chance I might finally get FREE psychological help (well, almost. Social healthcare) for GID. biggrin

Other than that, my art inspiration's coming back to me lately and I've been drawing more than I used to. It's still not up to what I used to do and I'm still not really colouring much, but at least I've gotten back into inking, and I even made a comic page test. Might even possibly continue that comic, if things go well. :3

Af Mas

Doing an extra year living comfortably with enough time to relax so you can catch up your missing credits is MUCH better than trying to take everything at the same time and crumbling under stress.

Smart move bro, and hopefully you'll now have the time you need to get through all your other classes and work. biggrin

Sonya Khatsworth

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:07 pm
My interview went well, I think. They asked a lot of situational scenario's and what I would have done in each. One involved a woman with two Breeders who I know and have had to talk to and they were surprised that I had actualy been in the situation they described. Sort of Funny

THEN I picked up my puppy. His name is Marco and he's a white lab. He has long ears that are set low on his head. He's very shy and is afraid of a lot of things. I suspect he's going to be like how my dog was as a puppy so we'll need to be careful of socialization and outings. And already, he's having problems with house breaking. All our other puppies have noted right away that they get taken out and praised after an accident and then tend to indicate to go out. But no him..he just goes where he darn well pleases. So a bit of a challenge ahead of us. He's sleeping in her crate at the moment. Pictures to come of the little guy.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games