Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4254 4255 4256 4257 4258 4259 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:23 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Morna Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG
Unlucky_Raven
Twitches her eyes and looks over at him,smiles faintly.
Looks at NG, "Oooo and I bet your just sooo glad to see me." Rolls her eyes as well and looks away.

Of course I am. That means I get to pick on someone when Vince is gone. heart

*throws a tin can at her head from the doorway*

::beaned right in the head:: OW. What!?! He said he was leaveing! ::rubs her head::

maybe so, but theres no point in picking on him when he's not even here. Or are you doing it just to hurt me?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:24 pm

Morna Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG
Morna Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG
Unlucky_Raven
Twitches her eyes and looks over at him,smiles faintly.
Looks at NG, "Oooo and I bet your just sooo glad to see me." Rolls her eyes as well and looks away.

Of course I am. That means I get to pick on someone when Vince is gone. heart

*throws a tin can at her head from the doorway*

::beaned right in the head:: OW. What!?! He said he was leaveing! ::rubs her head::

maybe so, but theres no point in picking on him when he's not even here. Or are you doing it just to hurt me?

@_@ Im not pickin' on him when hes not here! Thats just low. I'm pickin' on Raven. Because shes mopey. :: whines:: @_@ I wouldn't do it to hurt you, for one, and I wouldn't do it behind his back.

UglyCoyoteNG

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:25 pm

*is gnawed on*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:25 pm

*lays beside NG with head on his paws listening*

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:26 pm

Laughs at NG, "ME!?!?!Mopey!?!?!HELL NO!!!" Falls on her back laughing, "Kid,there ain't nothin you can dish out that will bug me now.Sorry.But I've grown up and I ain't the same fur I used to be." Smirks, "Keep tryin."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:26 pm

UglyCoyoteNG

@_@ Im not pickin' on him when hes not here! Thats just low. I'm pickin' on Raven. Because shes mopey. :: whines:: @_@ I wouldn't do it to hurt you, for one, and I wouldn't do it behind his back.

Well thats alright then, as long as you only do it when he can bite you back xd

*prods your fetus thingy and wants one* o.o

Morna Starwind

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:30 pm

Morna Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG

Well thats alright then, as long as you only do it when he can bite you back xd

*prods your fetus thingy and wants one* o.o

There 500g until I get my tablet back ;3 : emotion_hug : theres noooo way i'd be a b***h behind his back. Thats like.. Looow. X3 To low for the 'yote.

:3 Raven, your still mopey. And a bit of a cry baby "oh i left because of Shadow and ng boo hoo coughFEELSORRYOFORMEcough :3 ::NG hates pity parties::
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:31 pm

*walks in* stressed crying

Drifter_Xwolf

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:32 pm

Unlucky_Raven
Laughs at NG, "ME!?!?!Mopey!?!?!HELL NO!!!" Falls on her back laughing, "Kid,there ain't nothin you can dish out that will bug me now.Sorry.But I've grown up and I ain't the same fur I used to be." Smirks, "Keep tryin."

Oh and.. D: Please refrain from useing double negatives like a friggin' idiot. Thats pathetic. "ain't nothin"... Ew.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:35 pm

*nuzzles NG* hey....

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:35 pm

*watches the argument with amusement*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:40 pm

Rolls her eyes and begins to lick her paw once more.Not the least bit annoyed by NG's feebale attempts to annoy her.Causually licks her paw then looks over at Morna, "Did you here anything?Because I sure didn't.Must have been the wind." Continues to lick her paw.

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:42 pm

Draken Roger
*nuzzles NG* hey....

Yus? o_o ::perky and happy now.::

^_^ ::coppies Raven, rolling her eyes, and licking her paw, and look at Morna, mouthing the words, and the continueing to lick her paw.::

*holds up her paws* whoa, dont get me involved... Try Vin, you've probably got a very good ally there *chuckles*

Morna Starwind

Alexus Von Lupine

Draken Roger
Alexus Von Lupine
Draken Roger
Alexus Von Lupine
Draken Roger
Alexus Von Lupine
*sigh...just missed Sheol ><*
*waves with a nod*

*sits down with muzzle tucked inbetween knees...was having enough of a bad day already....*
*goes up to and sits beside* you seem troubled, care to share?

*sighs heavilly...tears dripping down onto his knees* I'm mateless...and extremely dependant...and I'm sort of slipping off the edge right now...
eh, come on, cheer up, theres no reason to be so down *pats his back*

I've been through some hard relationships...I don't know what to do anymore...I'm too dependant to be celibate...but I'll just end up getting hurt again...*sighs heavilly,taking out a pack of menthols...lighting one and puffing lightly...Lexie hardly ever smoked...he had to be really freaked to smoke*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4254 4255 4256 4257 4258 4259 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games