Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4256 4257 4258 4259 4260 4261 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:56 pm

Alexus Von Lupine

*sighs with a light yelp as his cigarette is snagged from his muzzle,letting out another sigh...* I dunno hun...I just don't know...the only person I like is already in a relationship...so I'm screwed...

*had to butt in slightly here* My mate was in a relationship when I met and fell in love with him... true it was an extremely bad one, but he left her to be with me o.O so dont drop that option all together... Just dont force this person to like you instead, if it's meant to be, it'll happen

*butts out again* ninja
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:57 pm

Alexus Von Lupine

*sighs with a light yelp as his cigarette is snagged from his muzzle,letting out another sigh...* I dunno hun...I just don't know...the only person I like is already in a relationship...so I'm screwed...
heh, i been there myself *pats him on the back* look, feelings aren't limited to one person, if you give someone the time you can really find things about them that you'll like, the more you hang out, the stronger you'll feel, don't get discouraged by the bad, embrace it and let it make you stronger, strive to better yourself hm?

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:58 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Morna Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG
Morna Starwind
*covers as much of the beanbag as possible with her tail* my beanbag gonk

o_o im not gunna eat it. ::rolls onto her back,yawning.:: you know. I wonder how many furs wear flea collars. Or use Advantage. ::is flea bitten, has some ticks..you know, the nastie stuff::

*grabs some soap, a scrubbing brush and a big tin bath* twisted

::shreiks:: YOU CANT BE SERIOUSE O_O

Its either take a bath.... or be stuffed with garlic and sulphur! It worked on my dog, it'll work on you, just make you stink to high heaven for a week xd

Draken Roger
who said i don't like the "job" *smiles* besides, i think you need someone to look out for you anyways

Well you said it was a job, and a job is useualy irritateing. ;/ And i dint need anyone s'ept Dawg and Af and Asphy and Shadow. They're my <3s.

TheDisreputableDog

An emo fetus for Raven:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kinda looks like her avi.

UglyCoyoteNG

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Morna Starwind
Alexus Von Lupine

*had to butt in slightly here* My mate was in a relationship when I met and fell in love with him... true it was an extremely bad one, but he left her to be with me o.O so dont drop that option all together... Just dont force this person to like you instead, if it's meant to be, it'll happen

*butts out again* ninja
*points* then theres that possibility too ^^;;
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:59 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Alexus Von Lupine

You are only 16, get the ******** over it already. You are too damn young to be worring about being in a relationship and still have many many years to run across someone that both you feel attracted to and shares that attraction.

[This is rp,not my actual relationships, character ish twenty,I'm not talking irl]

Alexus Von Lupine

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:59 pm

Morna Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG

Its either take a bath.... or be stuffed with garlic and sulphur! It worked on my dog, it'll work on you, just make you stink to high heaven for a week xd

b-b-but you're not that crule and unusual..right? D: gonk
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:00 pm

Draken Roger
Morna Starwind
Alexus Von Lupine

*butts out again* ninja
*points* then theres that possibility too ^^;;

*nods to them both and stretches out,scratching behind one of his ears and pulling a stray hair back into place* "You've got a point...I'm just not a forceful person..."

Alexus Von Lupine

Selene Aries

Alexus Von Lupine
]

[This is rp,not my actual relationships, character ish twenty,I'm not talking irl]

Oh for crying out loud, then this is just stupid and pointless. Why the hell are you doing RP chat in a non-RP setting?

UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger
who said i don't like the "job" *smiles* besides, i think you need someone to look out for you anyways

Well you said it was a job, and a job is useualy irritateing. ;/ And i dint need anyone s'ept Dawg and Af and Asphy and Shadow. They're my <3s.
maybe then another will be added to this list? *smiles*

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:01 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Morna Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG

b-b-but you're not that crule and unusual..right? D: gonk

*grins evilly, holding the brush in one paw, and the garlic in another* Its your choice m'dear twisted
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:02 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Alexus Von Lupine
]

Oh for crying out loud, then this is just stupid and pointless. Why the hell are you doing RP chat in a non-RP setting?
... wait... what?! i been giveing addvice for real and hes rping? >_<

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:03 pm

o_o' oh. and Art. XD ::forgot to add Art, whom she hides behind:: ART!!! MORNAS GUNNA DEFECT ME!!! ::screams::
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:05 pm

Draken Roger
Artemis Vulpes
Alexus Von Lupine
]

Hey... the little shithead.

Selene Aries

Alexus Von Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:05 pm

Draken Roger
Artemis Vulpes
Alexus Von Lupine
]

[The crickets are awkard.... >.>....]
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4256 4257 4258 4259 4260 4261 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games