Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:23 pm

KomiTomiButterfly
I GOT VICTINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Name is Victory

I named my Victini Victory also XD
I guess great minds thinnk alike XD
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:23 pm

levelknight20
KomiTomiButterfly
I GOT VICTINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Name is Victory

I named my Victini Victory also XD
I guess great minds thinnk alike XD

-Hugged-

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 pm

i cant get it because of my wifi....stupid WPA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 pm

BloodyShinobiOokami
i cant get it because of my wifi....stupid WPA

-pets-

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:58 pm

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH I JUST CAUGHT THE LEGENDARY POKEMON WITHOUT THE MASTERBALL!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:21 pm

BloodyShinobiOokami

If is is Resiram or Zekrom then thats not an accomplishment no offence

I caught Zekrom with a Luxury Ball First try with yellow hp

They purposely make them catch-able

KiroMishima
Crew

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:52 pm

I used the MB because I wanted the battle over quickly, and I caught the other legendaries with random assortments of pokeballs, from ultra, to nest, to Dusk, to... timer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:25 am

BloodyShinobiOokami

That's good, but yeah like Karan said Reshrim/Zekrom are meant to be caught in order for the story to progress so theoretically you should be able to catch them with a pokeball, I got mine in a premiere ball which is a glorified pokeball. sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:44 am

O>O...... crying you guys are mean....... I thought it was an accomplishment...but it makes since I caught him with a heal ball in the yellow.....lol any way wait where are the other legendaries I have to train some more since my pokemon are too weak to go into the new areas without getting destroyed by the trainers there....
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 am

Giratina.. first ball.. Pokeball. Giratina at full health. I still remember that day. Uncle Buddy was playing FFXII as I wass doing it. surprised

Coldfront44

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:24 pm

BloodyShinobiOokami
O>O...... crying you guys are mean....... I thought it was an accomplishment...but it makes since I caught him with a heal ball in the yellow.....lol any way wait where are the other legendaries I have to train some more since my pokemon are too weak to go into the new areas without getting destroyed by the trainers there....

My mistake... Good job 3nodding
As far as legendaries go, there is:
-thunderus/tornadus roaming around at level 40
-If you have Liberty Pass there is Victini at level 15... hardest pokemon to catch (well the same as Raquaza and beldum xD)... in my opinion
-Once you acquire both of the thunder and tornado peoplez that landorus at level 70 in abundant shrine
-Level 70 Kyruem in Giant Chasm
-Coblion at level 40 or something is in a cave somewhere which will unlock his allies in both Victory Road and Pinwheel forest... same level...

Pretty much, you'll need to grind level if you want to survive post game sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi Komi~ and everyone else here =D sweatdrop I got both Black and White~ defeated them on March 6th, and also you can easily capture Zekrom and Reshiram with a Quick Ball~ and they cannot be Shiny on the first battle in N's Castle. sweatdrop
Victini is relatively easy to catch due to its low Level, but the capture rate of Thundurus and Tornadus being the same as Victini, yet Victini can be defeated and if you go in and out of the room it is located in you can battle it continuously again and again, but higher the two higher are Level Pokemon that roam, so it does require you to have to read the electronic signs, appearing in North in the Morning and South in the Evening. Also, the Pokemon Global Link is expected to be released in North America and reopen in Japan on Wednesday April 13th. =D Be sure to make a Trainer Club Account to play the Befriend a Pokemon game where you can obtain one of the Eeveelutions with a special Dream World Ability! =D ^-^ sweatdrop

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:05 pm

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
BloodyShinobiOokami

-If you have Liberty Pass there is Victini at level 15... hardest pokemon to catch (well the same as Raquaza and beldum xD)... in my opinion
-Once you acquire both of the thunder and tornado peoplez that landorus at level 70 in abundant shrine
-Coblion at level 40 or something is in a cave somewhere which will unlock his allies in both Victory Road and Pinwheel forest... same level...

Pretty much, you'll need to grind level if you want to survive post game sweatdrop

lol geez thats a lot.....yeah i kind of found that out since i got into a pokemon battle which all my pokemon are still in the 50 area and i fought against lvl 68 pokemon took me a while to wrestle them down but i got it done lol
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

BloodyShinobiOokami
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
BloodyShinobiOokami

lol geez thats a lot.....yeah i kind of found that out since i got into a pokemon battle which all my pokemon are still in the 50 area and i fought against lvl 68 pokemon took me a while to wrestle them down but i got it done lol

Good luck, you can do xD
I think I got ahead by catching some pokemon that were around that level and then using that there lucky egg to no end xD
Now I can't seem to stop making teams that test out on people.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:50 am

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
BloodyShinobiOokami
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
BloodyShinobiOokami

Good luck, you can do xD
I think I got ahead by catching some pokemon that were around that level and then using that there lucky egg to no end xD
Now I can't seem to stop making teams that test out on people.

You still fear my bug team yes..? surprised
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games