Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:36 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
SG comes out from the air vent behind edward and takes him by his throat. "hahahaha!" She laughs evilly. " i have you!"
"to think how many times this kind of thing got an end with me,some saki,a bed and the girl..."*ed judo her to fall in front of him and aims with the pistol the ground she were*

She laughs and turns to mist and goes into edwards lungs. She can control him now.
"what the heck...? i dont smoke(lame pun alert)"*loses control over most body*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:37 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*tries to fall asleep but cant* Damn it y did she have to do that *angry at her self starts swearing at herself quietly* y did i have to throw that good...

*head still under pillow trying not to hear but can and says quietly to self* stop listening Rez,you're stupid ears are too sensitive,just cut them off already,you'll be able to hear less * i sit up and i throw pillow to side and i whisper* dam my ears *opens window and jumps out landing it then walks around*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:37 pm
Kaia walks into the dorm, looking sad and beat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:38 pm
*falls asleep, starts sleep talking* Emi....im sorry i couldnt....  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:38 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover

She nods and blushes. "yah i guess..." (fyi shes bi! lol thats why she blushed.)

*winks then blushes JUSTTTTT a little lays you down realllll flat then sits on you ans begins to try to conesntrate on healing you (Sorry bout this) places both hands on the left side of her chest and consentrate till she feels the burn of healing*

She moans in pain and smiles at blair. "thnx blair."

*Smiles and winks* Welcome babe

She sits there and watchs as blair heals her wound.

*Sences Lucily stareing at her but keeps her eyes closed and feels the burn even more as she is getting colser to being done (It will hurt worse now then just imediately stop when your leg is set and fixed)*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:39 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
SG comes out from the air vent behind edward and takes him by his throat. "hahahaha!" She laughs evilly. " i have you!"
"to think how many times this kind of thing got an end with me,some saki,a bed and the girl..."*ed judo her to fall in front of him and aims with the pistol the ground she were*

She laughs and turns to mist and goes into edwards lungs. She can control him now.

(lol that was lame) She laughs and tries to move his legs forwrd. "hes strong..." SHe thinks and you hear it to becuz yah (lol sorry got confused)  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:39 pm
*try to take SG out of the body, thinks(i supose she can hear my toghts being inside my mind)*"to think you are just a demoness..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:40 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*Hears the window and wakes up imediately* Damn he escaped *Sarah whispers to hersel and then notices yuni again and puts a coma charm on her (No dreans but you can wake up whenever you want) Then goes to look for Rezes stupid a** ( ha ha ha )*  

RaWr-i-lovely

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:41 pm
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover

She nods and blushes. "yah i guess..." (fyi shes bi! lol thats why she blushed.)

*winks then blushes JUSTTTTT a little lays you down realllll flat then sits on you ans begins to try to conesntrate on healing you (Sorry bout this) places both hands on the left side of her chest and consentrate till she feels the burn of healing*

She moans in pain and smiles at blair. "thnx blair."

*Smiles and winks* Welcome babe

She sits there and watchs as blair heals her wound.

*Sences Lucily stareing at her but keeps her eyes closed and feels the burn even more as she is getting colser to being done (It will hurt worse now then just imediately stop when your leg is set and fixed)*

She flinches in pain and joy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:42 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

(lol that was lame) She laughs and tries to move his legs forwrd. "hes strong..." SHe thinks and you hear it to becuz yah (lol sorry got confused)
*holds leg on place, thinks to her to listen* "you have no idea" *exales some breath with a portion of her*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:42 pm
*Blair notices that the burn has stoped and slowly gets up off lucily but stays next to her on my knees* R u ok babe?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:44 pm
busos_gurl
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*Hears the window and wakes up imediately* Damn he escaped *Sarah whispers to hersel and then notices yuni again and puts a coma charm on her (No dreans but you can wake up whenever you want) Then goes to look for Rezes stupid a** ( ha ha ha )*

*wakes up* Emi?! *turns red* oops. *covers mouth*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:45 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
busos_gurl
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*sencing that Yuni was awake she abandons her search and goes back to her* You where talking in you sleep i tried to help but supressed memories i can not fix im so sorry!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:46 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

*holds leg on place, thinks to her to listen* "you have no idea" *exales some breath with a portion of her*

SHe tries even harder to take control. SHe screams a spell which is used to paralize anyone. SHe parlizes you.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:47 pm
busos_gurl
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
busos_gurl
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*sencing that Yuni was awake she abandons her search and goes back to her* You where talking in you sleep i tried to help but supressed memories i can not fix im so sorry!!

oh..its fine...*mouth still covered*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games