Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:44 pm
Not sure what he'd do...

Of course he asked to play a droid so it's partly his fault.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:47 pm
Actually, I don't care.

I'm just debating whether or not to have C4 laughing it up over the holofeed.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:48 pm
We could just have him be in the bgrackground, but that seems sort of cheesily George lucas.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Anyway... since the Rodian is cold blooded... I'm going to switch the sensor scan to the other non-human in your group.

Jaden is going to hate me.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:11 pm
Jaden has EK bearing down on him.
Now he's also got the one squad geared to take down a wookiee.
Bad day for the Rebels.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:56 am
So since I'm a lieutenant now, does that mean I get a Platoon of soldiers? twisted  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:36 am
Nope... You're in the Special Forces, which means you're lucky your team was expanded at all... Most of the time the size of the unit won't increase until you reach the rank of naval captain in that branch.

Technically... if you were transferred to a command post in the Naval Infantry you'd be given a company... But they're so poorly equipped I'd advise against it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:21 pm
Last I heard, Navy infantry only saw real duty acting as police onboard vessels and space stations. Pending a naval battle involving boadring parties that don't have Stormies, they wouldn't see much action at all.

But correct me if I'm wrong.

Now, being on Special Forces, you'd see more action, but of a different sort. No leading huge teams of your Navy Saints; instead, just a smaller squad not much different than your old one, save a few rank changes.

The only real difference it might make, especially as your rank improves, is your clearance. Navy ranks tend to have a lot more technical clearance than others. If something top-secret were to go down, and both Agaka and your char were 'Colonels', you'd be more likely to know about it and have access to it.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:05 pm
Depends on the event... but most top secret projects are navy affairs, not army (With a few exceptions like the Darktrooper Project).

Though even at Colonel... there's very little either of us would have access too.

Anyway I'm tempted to pull a Des and create an alternate on the other side of the fence. Especially considering how Cale's minions seem to be doing.

I'd invite Cale to do the same... but I don't know how good an Imperial he'd make.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:16 pm
That's because the Darktroopers were intended to be an effective, cheap, mast-produced super soldier to supplement the Imperial Army and Stormtroopers with.

As for Cale being an Imp... well, i've never seen him be one before, so who knows.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:27 pm
.....Stellar, I really feel the need to kick your a**.
'Ive been GM'ing Imps for over a decade. I know how to play them. And you, sir, are certainly not the only authority on the subject.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:08 pm
Okay... Okay. You still have a short fuse.

Let me put it this way... I haven't seen you play one, so I don't know how you'll handle it.

So... if we're going to kill Hildegard we'll need a replacement recon commander. Sorry EK... I don't think you're up to par for that job yet.

Especially with a passive character. A good recon commander is alot like how Sayla-girl plays herself (Minus the jabs at the higher command) you know, crazy-aggressive.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:22 pm
Ive seen patton.
I know what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:41 pm
Thats about right... xd

There's really little difference between tank, reconnaissance, and cavalry command. They're all about being aggressive and finding the enemy.

It's the line infantry that is more about caution and careful maneuvering, artillery is all about precision and communications, and mechanized infantry are the middle of the road in all things.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:28 pm
....Patton WAS cavalry.
Thats what he was trained as when he was younger.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games