Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:45 am
Blaze Starwind
"I'm such a freak. I have a CD rack with about 50 CDs on it, and they're all alphabetized. I have folders to organize everything on my comp from certain types of MP3s to certain types of art. The weird thing...My comp is one of the cleanest things (On the inside), but I can't bloody clean my room. I've been trying to for the past 3 days, and I've made little progress. Two trashbags of garbage and old clothes I can't wear anymore. Sad, isn't it?"

lol, I had a day or few like that. My mom and I went through everything and had a few trashbags ful of crap. This was 2 and a half years ago though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:46 am
Eddily
Blaze Starwind
"I'm such a freak. I have a CD rack with about 50 CDs on it, and they're all alphabetized. I have folders to organize everything on my comp from certain types of MP3s to certain types of art. The weird thing...My comp is one of the cleanest things (On the inside), but I can't bloody clean my room. I've been trying to for the past 3 days, and I've made little progress. Two trashbags of garbage and old clothes I can't wear anymore. Sad, isn't it?"

lol, I had a day or few like that. My mom and I went through everything and had a few trashbags ful of crap. This was 2 and a half years ago though.

"I haven't even started on my closet..."

~Cries~

"Who knows what will be in there? $20 says I find Jimmy Hoffa!"  

Blaze Starwind

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:48 am
Eddily
Blaze Starwind

the only prob I have with my room is the lack of space, and too many ******** wires, other than that it's fine, just needs some vaccuuming, and the stacks of old gaming CDs needs to be put somewhere. as for clothes, i get new clothes as I need them and throw out the old ones right away or let my mom give it to one of many cousins as hammy-downs or to the salvation army.

but of coures I recently moved so everything is in boxes in a far away land I like to call storage biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:49 am
Eddily
Blaze Starwind

I don't really have much to pick up, seeing as I barely use my room. The bed can come in handy whenever I remember to go sleep on it instead of falling asleep in my computer chair or on the floor here ^^;; (hurray for carpet :3 )
Other than that, well the mess is pretty much on my comp desk... and my cat happens to be sleeping on it. Mostly paper though sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:56 am
erf so tired *goes limp and starts sliding off couch slowly head first*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:57 am
Vashyyk

Hehe. Now imagine if you scrubbed twelve tubs like that one. wink  

Sonya Khatsworth

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:57 am
Vashyyk

~Sticks his paw out to stop Vashy from falling onto the floor~

"Don't go to sleep here.....You might wake up feeling a bit different."

~Giggles~

"Just messin' with you Vashy."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:00 am
Blaze Starwind
Vashyyk

~Giggles~

too tired to react to disturbing joke @_@ *stares off blankly at the ceiling*  

Vashyyk

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:02 am
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
Vashyyk

~Giggles~

"Sheisse, you really are tired."

~Slaps Vashy in the face~

"Do that a few times. Might help..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:05 am
Blaze Starwind
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
Vashyyk

~Giggles~

"Sheisse, you really are tired."

~Slaps Vashy in the face~

"Do that a few times. Might help..."

*tosses pillow in your face out of reflex*  

Vashyyk

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:10 am

Sorry guys, didn't mean to vanish like that.
I got detained in another thread... I asked in the chatterbox, in a poll, if people thought this outfit made me look gay. Out of 37 votes, only 4 people said 'No'. wink Needless to say I was happy with the results. smile

Anyhoo... gota run, might have time to pop back on later. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:11 am
Well, it's 4 am, must be heading off to bed.

Goodnight everyfur!  

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:12 am
cya ed, cya J  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:17 am
Bai bai J.Kougar and Eddily! :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:22 am
"Whoa! My comp just totally flipped out! I was trying to open another I.E. window, and it sort of froze. My page stopped loading, and I couldn't shut a damn thing down. After clicking the 'End now' button around 50 times, I decided to just restart the comp. Working better now..."  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games