Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arasai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:56 am

Rainey_angel81
super muscly isn't my cup of tea. But you know...nice..proportionate muscles are *purrs and squeezes arms* hehe

Indeed whee

I'd add another...but its early and I'm to sleepy to go lookin' for sexy furs.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:31 am

Here are a couple of examples of what I am looking for when I am thinking sexy males.

Number one is the androgynous type. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/392400/ Soft features in the face, slender body and almost feminine like features and demeanor. Just so damn cute over all you want to add him to your plushie collection and play dress up.

Second is the more manly yet pretty boy type. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/368264/ The facial features are still very soft, the body very tone and strong looking, but kept trim and proportionate. His limbs do not look like tree trunks and his stomach and chest doesn't look like a cheese grater. No, what we have here is a normal, healthy, looking male that is distinctively manly.

In both cases this males are what you might refer to as bishi, or bishōnen. Though that title is defiantly more fitting for the former example, since the term is originally intent to describe feminine males, but can be use for any young handsome male.

I am aware that there are those out there that find the body builder type to be attractive, but that is probably the number one body type that I find the most disgusting next to obese and anorexic. They are all unhealthy examples of what the human body should not look like.

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:48 am

Diana Vulpes
Here are a couple of examples of what I am looking for when I am thinking sexy males.

Number one is the androgynous type. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/392400/ Soft features in the face, slender body and almost feminine like features and demeanor. Just so damn cute over all you want to add him to your plushie collection and play dress up.

Second is the more manly yet pretty boy type. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/368264/ The facial features are still very soft, the body very tone and strong looking, but kept trim and proportionate. His limbs do not look like tree trunks and his stomach and chest doesn't look like a cheese grater. No, what we have here is a normal, healthy, looking male that is distinctively manly.

In both cases this males are what you might refer to as bishi, or bishōnen. Though that title is defiantly more fitting for the former example, since the term is originally intent to describe feminine males, but can be use for any young handsome male.

I am aware that there are those out there that find the body builder type to be attractive, but that is probably the number one body type that I find the most disgusting next to obese and anorexic. They are all unhealthy examples of what the human body should not look like.
Good tastes...Good tastes indeed! 4laugh heart
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:03 am

Manda_Tifa
Diana Vulpes

Good tastes...Good tastes indeed! 4laugh heart

Yeah, especially that skunk! xd

Davin_Nightwind

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:07 am

I've always been fond of the toned but overall skinny and gangily male. So much easier to dominate and push around. rofl
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:07 am

shoki_de_nai
Diana Vulpes
Arasai

He's not too buff x3!

This husky on the other hand, maybe a little.

That's just ugly. xd

Yeah, I enjoy a muscled woofie...but not hyper muscled.

Macro = excessive. Excessive = TACKY! *gags* xp

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:12 am

FogSage

Well there is macro and then then is hyper. Macro is just means they are giant, but still look normal otherwise. Hyper on the other hand is over exagerating certain phisical attributes.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:17 am

shoki_de_nai
Diana Vulpes
Arasai

He's not too buff x3!

This husky on the other hand, maybe a little.

That's just ugly. xd

Yeah, I enjoy a muscled woofie...but not hyper muscled.

Hhehehe... *Coughs, then speaks in a Sweartzenager voice.* Muscles... TOO HUGE! Noce itches! Can't... reach... face!

Angel Natavi

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:21 am

Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Well there is macro and then then is hyper. Macro is just means they are giant, but still look normal otherwise. Hyper on the other hand is over exagerating certain phisical attributes.

Macro and hyper are definitely not attractive. =_= Least not for me. I like things in proportion.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:54 pm

Macro is fine xp

Crenn

Arasai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:16 pm

Diana Vulpes

I think anorexia and obisity are far more serious conditions than being in good shape ~_~;

Granted, if unhealthy means are used to obtain a hightened level of physical fitness, then yes, it becomes dangerous to ones health but "the body builder type" is the opposite of being anorexic and obese...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:27 pm

Arasai
Diana Vulpes

I think anorexia and obisity are far more serious conditions than being in good shape ~_~;

Granted, if unhealthy means are used to obtain a hightened level of physical fitness, then yes, it becomes dangerous to ones health but "the body builder type" is the opposite of being anorexic and obese...
There IS a difference between being fit and being ridiculously buff...that difference usually involves some sort of drug...hence the unhealthy part.

Manda_Tifa

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Diana Vulpes

Accelo is so hot.... 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:44 pm

Manda_Tifa
Arasai
Diana Vulpes

There IS a difference between being fit and being ridiculously buff...that difference usually involves some sort of drug...hence the unhealthy part.

It goes beyond that really. Even if one does not take drugs, the steps it takes to get that kind of body is not healthy. Despite how they look, body builders are not physically fit. All that extra bulk puts a lot of strain on the body and heart, making them high risk for a heart attack or stroke, not to mention that an excessive protein diet increases your chances of cancer. For their size they are also not relatively strong, what they are doing to their bodies isn't about being healthy and athletic it is about achieving a particular body type. Men and woman of true physical fitness, the athletes of this world, keeps themselves far more trim because lean muscle is stronger and more agile. However, if we are talking pure strength, go take a peek at some of the men that compete in strength competitions, a lot of them look a bit pudgy. Despite how they appear, though, that bulgy stomach is almost pure muscle.

It is not natural and it is not healthy physically or mentally because it is competitive and becomes an obsession. Some willing to do anything to get bigger, no matter the risks, this is why I will put it right up there with anorexia and obesity. However, obesity being the only one that people seen to even give a damn about in this country, people seem fine with women that look like twigs and men that look like a brick wall, not even caring that isn't what the majority of the population looks like and yet have an unhealthy image that it is beauty.

Selene Aries

Arasai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:27 am

Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa
Arasai
Diana Vulpes

It goes beyond that really. Even if one does not take drugs, the steps it takes to get that kind of body is not healthy. Despite how they look, body builders are not physically fit. All that extra bulk puts a lot of strain on the body and heart, making them high risk for a heart attack or stroke, not to mention that an excessive protein diet increases your chances of cancer. For their size they are also not relatively strong, what they are doing to their bodies isn't about being healthy and athletic it is about achieving a particular body type. Men and woman of true physical fitness, the athletes of this world, keeps themselves far more trim because lean muscle is stronger and more agile. However, if we are talking pure strength, go take a peek at some of the men that compete in strength competitions, a lot of them look a bit pudgy. Despite how they appear, though, that bulgy stomach is almost pure muscle.

It is not natural and it is not healthy physically or mentally because it is competitive and becomes an obsession. Some willing to do anything to get bigger, no matter the risks, this is why I will put it right up there with anorexia and obesity. However, obesity being the only one that people seen to even give a damn about in this country, people seem fine with women that look like twigs and men that look like a brick wall, not even caring that isn't what the majority of the population looks like and yet have an unhealthy image that it is beauty.

It is true that a bodybuilder to that extent dose have an extreme strain on not only the heat- but also the entire cardiovascular system. But, I would still argue a well-muscled fur is indeed an attractive attribute.

I would also argue that the competition comes from the personality, one of my best friends loves to work out and walk around shirtless to show off all his hard work. Which, is fine by me, but I wouldn’t start calling him unhealthy.

And I have to say people are not okay with both genders looking like twigs or walls. Obesity, anorexia, bulimia are all conditions killing many people every year and do not go unnoticed.

Not to sound rude or mean, but, I’m ending the argument for sake of the thread’s topic and think this should become a topic itself somewhere in the AFG.

Anywho.

[x]
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games