Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:48 pm
busos_gurl
*Blair notices that the burn has stoped and slowly gets up off lucily but stays next to her on my knees* R u ok babe?

She looks at her still laying down and nods. "yah fine!" She smiles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:48 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

She laughs and turns to mist and goes into edwards lungs. She can control him now.
"what the heck...? i dont smoke(lame pun alert)"*loses control over most body*

(lol that was lame) She laughs and tries to move his legs forwrd. "hes strong..." SHe thinks and you hear it to becuz yah (lol sorry got confused)
*holds leg on place, thinks to her to listen* "you have no idea" *exales some breath with a portion of her*

SHe tries even harder to take control. SHe screams a spell which is used to paralize anyone. SHe parlizes you.
*thinks to her* "hey... if you paralize me... how can you move IF you take control?"*reaches deep into the mind and try a mute spell*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:50 pm
*shivers, looks at shirt* ugh...my shirt's still bloody..i should go to my room to get a new one...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:50 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

She laughs and turns to mist and goes into edwards lungs. She can control him now.
"what the heck...? i dont smoke(lame pun alert)"*loses control over most body*

(lol that was lame) She laughs and tries to move his legs forwrd. "hes strong..." SHe thinks and you hear it to becuz yah (lol sorry got confused)
*holds leg on place, thinks to her to listen* "you have no idea" *exales some breath with a portion of her*

SHe tries even harder to take control. SHe screams a spell which is used to paralize anyone. SHe parlizes you.
*thinks to her* "hey... if you paralize me... how can you move IF you take control?"*reaches deep into the mind and try a mute spell*

"Becuz im not the one paralized. Your mind is nothing eles." SHe reaches him and sees that hes tring to mute the spell. SHe stops him  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:51 pm
*finds some random tree and jumps in it*.......*lies down on a big branch in tree*.......*looking at sky,has flashback*
Rez:You see those things in the sky,those are stars......they're good to gaze at so yeah......
Nia:......*looks at Rez* Niiiiii.......
Rez:......*looks at Nia*.....what
Nia:Niiiiii......*smiles*
Rez:.......*pets Nia's head*.......weirdo
Nia:..........*smiles* Niiiii!!!
*once flashback was over,Rez falls asleep in tree*  
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
*Blair notices that the burn has stoped and slowly gets up off lucily but stays next to her on my knees* R u ok babe?

*Falls to knees relived* ok babe now u gunna stay here or help?  

RaWr-i-lovely

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*dozes off*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:53 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

"Becuz im not the one paralized. Your mind is nothing eles." SHe reaches him and sees that hes tring to mute the spell. SHe stops him
(lame pun alert of you)*notice that she stoped him and try something no one wold think of that time, he imagines himself dancing thriler*(my gawd that was so random i laghfed myself yet... it's lame)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:53 pm
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl

She thinks and says, "im gonna fight!!!!" SHe has a challenging look on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:54 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*shivers, looks at shirt* ugh...my shirt's still bloody..i should go to my room to get a new one...

*looks conserned* its ok hun ill go get one out of our room for you please stay in bed you can get up if you have to though  

RaWr-i-lovely

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:58 pm
*tears up* Emi...

(another flash back DX)

Emi: *laughs* Yuni...wat the hell r u doing
Yuni: *right behind this guy holding a paper airplane* shut up *giggles*
Emi: Yuni...u have to stop fallowing him with notes
Yuni: throws airplane, hits guy in back of head* aww but hes so cute *smiles*
Emi: *slaps forhead*
Yuni: *guy looks at her and smiles* huh? *turns red*
Emi: *giggles* Yuni... whee
Yuni: *walks up to guy* He-hello
Emi: *laughs* Yuni's shier then ever *laughs*

(done)

*tears up* i dont even remember that guys name...

Emi...*wipes tears away*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:58 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

(lame pun alert of you)*notice that she stoped him and try something no one wold think of that time, he imagines himself dancing thriler*(my gawd that was so random i laghfed myself yet... it's lame)

(lol i laughed too! wow rlly? lol anyway...) She looks confused and carries on with her 'plan' SHe gets in ur mind. Now you cant control anything on you...(hahaha)  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:59 pm
G2g bye *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:00 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl

She thinks and says, "im gonna fight!!!!" SHe has a challenging look on her face.

*Helps her up* ok babe lets go *begins walking then stops* Just in case *she mumbles then pulls lucily to a stop looks at her then kisses her quickly but passionately* Sorry *begins to walk again*  

RaWr-i-lovely

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games