Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:23 pm
MDaylus

"Really because it doesn't seem like it Tony. You seem to have forgotten everything that has gone on the last six months at least as soon as he is back." she argued back. "Because of him? Do you know what you even sound like right now. You sound like you've been spelled or your mind hijacked but JARVIS wouldn't let that happen. Why do you need him, because of the mark. You never wanted children before Tony. What changed and for the love of everything don't say him." Pepper questioned pointing at Loki. She got the need to take care of the children, but she just didn't see Tony with them after all the fight he had put up while they had been dating. Or the facts that she knew he had been careful to never produce a child with someone else from his past.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glared at Pepper. “I am not spelled, I am completely in my right mind.” He snapped. “And no, I didn’t want kids. I tried to make sure I never had them, but I’m having them now and I’m going to make the most of it Pepper. I will not have any child of mine grow up wondering about me, wondering if I loved them or not.” He continued. “And yes, Loki changed everything. I love him and he loves me, no matter what you may think. You are not us, you don’t know what we feel, what we say to each other. We are talking, we are working things out like a couple is supposed to do. We understand each other. I don’t care what you think about any of that, but it’s the reality. Nothing you say or do will change that.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:10 am
MDaylus

Pepper rolled her eyes when Tony argued that he wasn't spelled. she had said that of course, she knew Loki wouldn't do such things and if someone else tried the whole house would stop it. Still she listened to Tony anger still evident as he ranted away.When Tony finally finished she merely shook her head at him before she hugged him. "Your an idiot, but I am glad to see you back to normal. but if you ever put that much work on me again I'm killing you. and you." she turned to loki. "If you ever do something to hurt him again, I will make good on my promise." she threatened.

Loki listened to Tony unsure of what to make of everything. it all seemed to be cascading into a terrible blow up that would result in tony losing pepper. but then she was hugging tony and Loki stepped back releasing Tony's hand to give them a moment. when pepper threatened him however he nodded.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was a little shocked when Pepper hugged him. He had been prepared for this to explode into a massive fight. It wouldn’t have been the first time, or the last really. Slowly wrapping his arms around her, he hugged her, relaxing slightly. “You know I’ll always put a ton of work on you.” He joked lightly. Frowning at the threat to Loki, he glanced at the god, but didn’t fuss at Pepper for her words. “Um….I do have some news for you though Pep.” He said, slowly moving back to Loki and wrapping an arm around his waist. “It’s not one child…..it’s two. Loki’s carrying twins.” He explained, looking to Pepper, a little nervous of her reaction.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:44 pm
MDaylus

Pepper gave a huff of annoyance when tony said that he always put a ton of work on her. it was true of course but she could still complain at him about it. Turning back to Tony when he spoke after she had threatened Loki she listened only to end up blinking at the news he delivered. "Somehow I am not surprised, with Loki's other children. Congratulations though. that explains why Natasha said all those things about the baby shower she's planning." Pepper stated.

Loki felt relief when tony and pepper seemed to cool down and tease each other. he saw the frown tony gave at peppers threat but said nothing. he knew tony would not like anyone threatening him but he knew pepper would regardless. when tony moved to him Loki thought it as part of the need to protect until he told pepper about the twins then he too watched her for her reaction. her words of not really being surprised made him laugh however.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:32 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Pepper’s reaction, giving Loki a small squeeze before he looked up at the god. Leaning up, he kissed his cheek before looking down, hand on Loki’s belly, unable to hide the amazement that always came when he did so. “We’re having a little boy and a little girl.” He said quietly, almost sounding like he was reminding himself more than telling Pepper. Shaking his head after a moment, he looked to the woman and sighed. “We’re going to have to take some time and discuss how we’ll handle the media when they come. I can’t hide them away in this mansion forever, I want to take them out like a father is supposed to…..and I’ve been wanting to take Fenrir out on the occasional trip as well.” He added, giving Loki a small glance, unsure pf what he’d think of that.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:50 am
MDaylus

Pepper looked ecstatic when Tony said that they were going to be having one of each gender. "Faternal twins? That's amazing, I mean of course it's happened before for Loki. oh, I'm so happy for you two." Pepper gushed seeming to forget all her previous anger. When Tony moved on to speaking about coming out to the media she nodded. "You were supposed to do that exclusive interview after coming out that you and Loki were together, we could reveal the pregnancy under that guisexplains as well as Fenrir. Though I would recommend he be human the first time he is in public and slowly allow them to see him as a wolf." Pepper hummed in thought trying to figure out how not to make a big scandal out of everything.

Loki was surprised at how pepper seemed to forget her anger at the news of the children. and then quickly move on to planning to deal with the press. "I think Fenrir would love that." Loki told tony when the man said he'd like to take their children as well as Fenrir out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod as Pepper spoke. “I suppose that could be done….we’ll have to put some extra restrictions on the interview…no pictures, only one interviewer, a contract that we review all that they write before it’s published.” He said slowly. “And I’m sure Fenrir would be perfectly happy to be in his human form for this, he understands some people prefer one form over the other.” He added. “If we get this out and announce the births when they come….we can consider a family vacation, after New Years perhaps. Maybe a week out of the country. The paparazzi is a little more forgiving in other countries. We could go to Paris. I could take you to the Louvre, show you the paintings.” He said, smiling up to Loki. “Fenrir would like seeing the places he’s studied too.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:09 pm
MDaylus

Pepper nodded when Tony started to follow her idea on the interview and revealing Loki's pregnancy and Fenrir's presence. "I can write up that contract. A more exclusive interview." she nodded following Tony's thoughts now. "When are the babies due? We'll have to get this going quickly if we want this to be out before the babies are born and I recommend that. It will give time for both good and bad press then when the babies come it will be almost all good press." Pepper hummed. When Tony continued on to say that they could take a vacation after the new year Pepper nodded again. It was true that foreign press were much more gentle, especially on families.

Loki watched Tony and Pepper suddenly begin to plan things for the press release he had missed by running. An interview, without pictures but it meant that someone would still see him. People other than those in the mansion would see him and then his form would be spread. "I can't chose a form." he murmured when Tony said that Fenrir understood that some people preferred one form over another. It seemed like a lot to reveal to the public for Loki but he knew Tony and Pepper knew what they were doing. Still the thought of it scared him a bit and he nearly missed Tony speaking of a vacation. It too seemed like a lot suddenly considering they were still working things out and going on a vacation felt more like what they had done before. "I would like that..." Loki stated with a small smile none the less. He wanted things to be fixed and this seemed like a step in that direction.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:23 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony moved his hand from Loki’s belly, instead reaching up to cup Loki’s cheek. “I know you can’t change forms….but I’ll make it okay. I won’t let anyone hurt you. I promise you. Besides….you’re a lot easier to explain. You still look human like. I’d have more trouble carrying Fenrir in, when he’s clearly a wolf, and saying he’s your son. An animal being a person is a bit harder to grasp for some people.” He explained. Shaking his head, he looked to Pepper. “Just trust us Loki. We know what we’re doing. I’ve been dealing with the press since I was born…and Pepper has been masterfully managing them for me for years.” He said confidently. They’d get this handled and done. They’d get a trusted reporter from a trusted magazine, they’d give a little extra money to make sure things turned out well, and Pepper would draw up an airtight contract that no one could fight against.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 am
MDaylus

Loki's gaze was drawn to Tony when the man moved a hand from his belly to cup his cheek. Red eyes looked worried but also held trust. he trusted tony and pepper in this but the whole thing made him anxious. Still he nodded with Tony's words that no harm would come to him and that he was a lot easier to explain. "I understand that." Loki stated when tony said that explaining an animal was a person was much harder than his different form. "I trust you." Loki responded.

Pepper watched the exchange between tony and Loki smiling gently. it seemed they were working things out. "I'll handle the contract myself, they won't be able to put anything in there that isn't necessary. do you have any idea who you want and when you want to do this?" she asked tony.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed a bit as Pepper said she’d write up the contract. “Not sure. Have some people look over how the press has been talking about me the past few months. We’ll take the one that has been the kindest. Show that we take care of those that do right by us.” He said slowly. Nodding, he leaned up and gave Loki a brief kiss. “Why don’t you finish up breakfast?” he asked, turning to find the dishes, handing a stack of plates to Pepper before she could say anything.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened as Tony and Pepper debated over which news organization to go with. Taking the kindest one that had reported on Tony or him in the last six months. That didn't answer how soon this would be done but Loki supposed they would have to find the proper news outlet before they could schedule anything. Pulled back to Tony as the man gave him a brief kiss before suggesting he finish up breakfast the god nodded and turned to do just that. Breakfast had been mostly done when Pepper had stormed into the kitchen so it was finished quickly and into different serving instruments.

Pepper took the plates from Tony without a word but she did have a indulgent smile knowing that Tony was probably supposed to set the table. She moved to do just that however and when she was finished greeted Natasha since she had come to see the woman after all.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Pepper as she went about setting the table. He managed to gather the cups and drinks for everyone and set them out at everyone’s normal seats before returning to the kitchen to help Loki bring out the food. By that point everyone had made it to the table and the usual hum or morning conversation had started up. About ten minutes later, Steve and Bucky even managed to make it to the table, though Steve sported a large bruise to his cheek and Bucky practically clung to his arm, staring at everyone with confusion and suspicion, clearly still out of sorts.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled to Tony when the man returned to the kitchen to help him carrying things to the table. He was glad to see everyone gather to the table and was even more pleased to see Steve and Bucky until he saw the bruise. He frowned at it and wanted desperately to heal the man and remove the bruise. He knew that once Bucky was fully aware of himself and what had happened he would feel regret. "If you go to the healer later I am sure she will fix that for you." Loki suggested softly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games