Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:57 am
Well I'm going to do my civic duty. I'll be back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:00 pm
That's why Oregon rocks. Mail-in ballots ftw!  

elvisnake

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:20 pm
We have absentee ballots here so it's not big deal, but I live here and I'm not at work, so there is no reason for me to mail in a ballot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:50 pm
Jaden_Ordo
Mando Mercs Costume Club?

Don't listen to Nelo lol. No one's loudmouthed, talks trash, blah blah, etc, etc.

There's a LOT of help on making your own armor. And once it's made, you're an official member, you're given a clan to join and you have an official specialization, EX, Commando, Demolitions, etc.  

Valkore Fraust

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:12 pm
The cake is baked, but the frosting is a lie.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:17 pm
Nelowulf
MMCC: Where loudmouth, trash-talking, threat-throwing mandos go, so the real cool, suave, knows-words-are-worthless mandos can kill off the embarassments quick and easy.
That does not compute. Threat throwing would be Sayla and she kills anyone that looks at her wrong.  

Jaden_Ordo

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:20 pm
I voted last week.

I'd love a set of stormtrooper or Mando armor. Can't afford to make it, though, and I suck hard at making things, anyway...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:38 pm
would anyone here be interested in buying a set of my mail?  

Jaden_Ordo

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:08 pm
Sayla-girl
I've killed Terentatek, Zakkeg, and Mythosaur. The blood of warriors runs through my veins, the skills and instincts of the greatest fighters the Galaxy has ever known are my herritage. I have killed more beings by the age of thirteen than you have even wounded with that glow stick of yours in your entire service to the Jedi Order. Each of those beings were twice the warrior you are or ever will be.
They died honorably.
You wont.
Pray you do not cross my path, Jetii. Pray to your almighty Force that you do not glimpse my armor or end up in my cross hairs. Pray that you die old and toothless in bed. Because should you draw my ire, even the foulest depths of the Dark side will not be able to match the hell I will inflict upon you.
You will die like a stuck bantha calf, mewling and crying for mercy.
And once you are dead at my hands I will forget you.
No trophy, no memory, no token of my victory. You will not be honored thus.
And when the Galaxy has forgotten you, you will truely be dead. A far worse fate than any you force monkeys could ever imagine.

Is that so, Mando'ade? Is that so?

I have seen your kind. I have fought your kind. I was impressed, but not afraid.

I have seen things that would shatter your mind and drive your sanity from your skull. I have fought horrors that would make your eyes bleed and your stomach empty its contents. I have crossed blades with beings so evil that were you to even gaze upon them your tal would run cold. I have destroyed things that cannot be shot, stabbed, detonated, or struck, and should you try, you will undone so completely that your whole culture will act as though you were never born. I have been places so terrifying that you would not be able to close your eyes, much less sleep, ever again.

You cannot comprehend the horror that is the Dark Side, Mando'ade. You cannot even understand the slightest iota of its evil.

This is the thing with which I make war, Mando'ade. This is the thing which I was born to fight. This is the thing that I was trained to destroy.

But most of all this is thing which I protect you from, Mando'ade.

Remember that, Mando'ade, before you cross blades with me.

Remember that I fight the thing that spawns your darkest nightmares. I fight the thing that brings you madness and death in the night between worlds. I fight that which could destroy you with a whisper.

And I win.

Remember that, Mando'ade.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:16 pm
Bad form, friend. You should have let the dead beast lie.  

Jaden_Ordo

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:17 pm
Dead Beast? I have a right to respond to threats made to me. Besides, I haven't been on since before she made it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:18 pm
(Edit) Jaden, you know I'd buy it. Haven't got cash on PayPal and my folks don't like the use of their credit card.

And we make no threats. Only promises.

Paul, shall I lay my horrors upon your eyes? My nightmares, embedded in your mind? Call me mad, call me horrific, but best of all, call me Mandalorian. If it breathes, walks, flies, talks and can be killed, I will kill it. If not me, then Sayla. We may have disagreements on things, we may even have different ways of fighting, but one thing is for sure, I'll vouch on her stance on experience. But, to both of you, fighting the biggest, baddest and strongest does not make you more of a warrior. It is simply what you do with your life, make a difference in the galaxy, not what you've done. So, please, leave the disputes aside. Settle them with a reason that shouldn't be doubted, and do so on the battlefield when on opposite sides. A true killer, knows when to kill and how. Until that time, he waits, stalks and stalls.  

Valkore Fraust

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Mandalore Warrior
(Edit) Jaden, you know I'd buy it. Haven't got cash on PayPal and my folks don't like the use of their credit card.

And we make no threats. Only promises.

Paul, shall I lay my horrors upon your eyes? My nightmares, embedded in your mind? Call me mad, call me horrific, but best of all, call me Mandalorian. If it breathes, walks, flies, talks and can be killed, I will kill it. If not me, then Sayla. We may have disagreements on things, we may even have different ways of fighting, but one thing is for sure, I'll vouch on her stance on experience. But, to both of you, fighting the biggest, baddest and strongest does not make you more of a warrior. It is simply what you do with your life, make a difference in the galaxy, not what you've done. So, please, leave the disputes aside. Settle them with a reason that shouldn't be doubted, and do so on the battlefield when on opposite sides. A true killer, knows when to kill and how. Until that time, he waits, stalks and stalls.

You are a fool, Mando'ade. A fool. Your "horrors" are no more than a mote of dust.

The Mandalorians are warriors, born and bred. Some of the best in the galaxy.

But they are not Jedi.

You say it is what someone does with their life that matters.

If that is true, then I am much greater than both of you, Mando'ade.

I am a Guardian. I save the Galaxy from itself. I defend all beings from the most invasive, horrifying evil that can be imagined.

I am an investigator. I find those who infiltrate the worlds of this place, and I bring them to justice.

I protect that which is valued most: The mind.

I make more of a difference in this galaxy than you can imagine Mando'ade.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:42 pm
...If you're protecting the Galaxy, then to be honest you're doing a very sloppy job of it.
The Sith are rallying and have taken Malastare and Yag Dhul, theres an undergound slave market of Force Sensitive children STILL in operation and an honest man has been wrongfully jailed by the Republic to cover their own asses.

REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLL sloppy job.

Actions speak louder than words. And your actions havent impressed me.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Deakin, don't forget to check our safehouse. I'll post in it as much as I do here.

Paul. The Jedi are broken and thrown aside time and time again. Don't brag about fighting. We've been fighting and killing since before you could get an erection.
Please don't try to lecture us and in turn, we won't have to disembowel you. Thank you, that is all.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games