Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:48 pm
My armor is painted black for a reason, Jetii.

If you're doing a good job and you're a slick Jedi, why are you causing problems with two Mandalorians? That's a bit silly, and I'm sure Jedi don't instigate nor start tiny problems. This one's all yours, Sayla.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:50 pm
Theres no point, MW.
This Jetii is all mouth.

Lets just let Aurin kill him. Getting spanked by a Sith aught to put him in his place. That and we dont have to dirty ourselves with Force Monkey Matters.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:51 pm
*Munches on popcorn*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:54 pm
Sayla-girl
Theres no point, MW.
This Jetii is all mouth.

Lets just let Aurin kill him. Getting spanked by a Sith aught to put him in his place. That and we dont have to dirty ourselves with Force Monkey Matters.

He seems like a padawan. Much like one who isn't very properly/fully trained. I think a Sith would finish it nicely, actually.

K-Blade, pass teh popkorn.

And Jaden, I'll check after I post this.  

Valkore Fraust

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:54 pm
Sayla-girl
...If you're protecting the Galaxy, then to be honest you're doing a very sloppy job of it.
The Sith are rallying and have taken Malastare and Yag Dhul, theres an undergound slave market of Force Sensitive children STILL in operation and an honest man has been wrongfully jailed by the Republic to cover their own asses.

REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLL sloppy job.

Actions speak louder than words. And your actions havent impressed me.

I am a Jedi, woman. I am not the Republic.

There are only so many of us. The thing with which we war is as intelligent as it is malevolent. Were it not for our actions they would be on Mandalore, and you would have the choice of being enslaved, or drowned in ash. The fact that there are still free people in the galaxy every day is proof of our strength. The fact that there is still a light in the dark is proof of our victory.

And what have your people done, Mando'ade? Plunged the Galaxy into Chaos and War? Kill untold innocents? Become a pawn to the thing that would destroy of us all?

Actions do speak louder than words. And yours are pathetic, thuggish, and cowardly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:57 pm
Mandalore Warrior
Sayla-girl
Theres no point, MW.
This Jetii is all mouth.

He seems like a padawan. Much like one who isn't very properly/fully trained. I think a Sith would finish it nicely, actually.

K-Blade, pass teh popkorn.

And Jaden, I'll check after I post this.

Ok, here you go. *pours some into a bowl and hands over the bag*  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:59 pm
Actually, from my point of view, both Sayla and Jaden are spewing quite a hell of a lot of hot air too. No offense guys, but you're anything but concise.

Not to mention, this is definately not the place for such bold matters. if you guys are so intent on seeing who's c**k is larger, take it to PMs, not here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:03 pm
THANKS K-BLADE ! =D Have I told you how awesome your sig is? I love the M60E4.

Nelo is right, vode. Let the Padawan win this one.  

Valkore Fraust

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:04 pm
I thought we were just verbally sparring. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:05 pm
Aaawww but then I can’t watch them go at it.
Damn, and it was getting interesting too.
So much for the peanut gallery.

edit: thank MW.I love it too heart  

K-Blade

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:09 pm
Yeah it's actually interesting lol. Btw, I'm not just spawning experiences for my character out my a**, I actually have stories written down. If we're talking OR Era. NR Era is a different Fraust, different stuff. lol...

Yarggg. My mom has this NY/Albanian accent and it's hilarious. She was bitching about jury duty, and, because of her accent, she goes "joo(rolling the R's)ry dooty" LOLOLOLOLOLOL I gotta record my parents BSing on politics and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:12 pm
Watching them go at it would only make everyone look like a bunch of idiots. And if that's the case, i'd have to strip Jaden and Sayla and MW from allowing themselves to be called mandos, because quite frankly, i'll be damned if I have our representatives from Mandalore acting like orphan kids from Tattooine.

Kapeesh?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:17 pm
Hey... hey wait crying I tried to convince them to stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:19 pm
Mandalore Warrior
My armor is painted black for a reason, Jetii.

If you're doing a good job and you're a slick Jedi, why are you causing problems with two Mandalorians? That's a bit silly, and I'm sure Jedi don't instigate nor start tiny problems. This one's all yours, Sayla.

Sure you were. You didn't attempt to 'stop' anything. Care to open your mouth some more? i'm sure your other foot will fit.

I mean it's bad enough when you're in the RP help thread and doing this. But arguing outside of there over insignificant BS like that here? Gah..  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:24 pm
Touche...

Kay, I'm done.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games