Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4276 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:18 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG
Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG

Now, of course, he could see how scar-ed her right eye was, she'd been attacked, obviousely, and the damage was shown. She'd now of course, try to drown him, and eat whatever he was useing to scrub her face::
*gets his sponge lost and wraps his arm about her chest and drags her under, using bare paws to just finish her muzzle, not caring if he loses fingers since he has almost done the impossible!*

((On a note...I have a deathwish for cleaning NG XD))

NG of course, had maimed most of his arm, and was trying to eat his hand.

((Yeah. :/ You know, shes DEATHLY afraid of water, and your going to get a surprise pretty soon.))
*flails and kicks out of the water, complete soaked from head to toe and coughs up water* Well...*looks at bite marks* Thats it...*struggles to get up*

((Le blink...))

NG would hop out, and growl, shakeing the water from her fur "Dry me off you jerk!"she said, glareing at him.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:19 pm

UglyCoyoteNG

NG would hop out, and growl, shakeing the water from her fur "Dry me off you jerk!"she said, glareing at him.
*coughs and gets to his feet, grabbing the towel and goes to one knee again* Comere then

Vinnie Outlaw

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:20 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Krell Vaco
Vincent R. Starwind
Krell Vaco
For only his clawed hands can hold you atfer god has let you fall. Faith maybe that only way to avoid this fate of fools."
Faith, forever more *drops Mic* xd
"good work Krell am impressed.. want to do another?"
If I do I'll have something smite me with thy mighty smiteness xD
"I see.. well if you want to see more of my writing just check my joural."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:21 pm

Krell Vaco
Vincent R. Starwind
Krell Vaco
Vincent R. Starwind
Krell Vaco
For only his clawed hands can hold you atfer god has let you fall. Faith maybe that only way to avoid this fate of fools."
Faith, forever more *drops Mic* xd
"good work Krell am impressed.. want to do another?"
If I do I'll have something smite me with thy mighty smiteness xD
"I see.. well if you want to see more of my writing just check my joural."
I vill my friend I vill

Vinnie Outlaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:22 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG

*coughs and gets to his feet, grabbing the towel and goes to one knee again* Comere then

::comes over, the clinking of what seems to be dull metal audiable::
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:23 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG

*perks ears in wonder then uses the towel to scrub her dry* There, better I guess for something so dead

Vinnie Outlaw

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:24 pm

Krell sits on his couch yawning gently, his hair hung down neaty.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:25 pm

~looks at the two damp fur's, then at Krell~ I think I missed something...

Zanzarus

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:26 pm

Vashyyk
"what hell of a funny show yes" krell smiles softly.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:26 pm

Vashyyk
Yes...you missed the fact it took nearly 300 odd lb's of muscle to clean NG XD

Vinnie Outlaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:27 pm

Krell Vaco
Vashyyk

Aparently so.

@Vincent: I see...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:28 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG
Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG

*perks ears in wonder then uses the towel to scrub her dry* There, better I guess for something so dead

Being Dead, she had holes in her--witch easily alowed water into the body--and as he brushed, spots that had bone and dead tissue coverint it, began to apear. She'd glare at him "NOW look what you've done!"

UglyCoyoteNG

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:30 pm

Vashyyk
Krell Vaco
Vashyyk

Aparently so.

@Vincent: I see...

"yup so how is Audi?"

Krell looks at NG and sighs.

"you know if you use leather and fake fur you could cover that up... and it won't look half bad.. I've made it before for my old undead buddies"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:30 pm

UglyCoyoteNG

Being Dead, she had holes in her--witch easily alowed water into the body--and as he brushed, spots that had bone and dead tissue coverint it, began to apear. She'd glare at him "NOW look what you've done!"
*blinks and examines the holes and missing patches, thinking a little he snaps his fingers, being an ex mad scientist he pulled out a small laptop like kit and started mixing elements to make compounds* I'll Sort it, I promise you that at least...Plus...you smell better ^_^;

((The ex mad scientist part is true, can ask morna that XD))

Vinnie Outlaw

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:33 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG

*blinks and examines the holes and missing patches, thinking a little he snaps his fingers, being an ex mad scientist he pulled out a small laptop like kit and started mixing elements to make compounds* I'll Sort it, I promise you that at least...Plus...you smell better ^_^;

((The ex mad scientist part is true, can ask morna that XD))

((one of my old demon forms used to use parts of dead people to make mosters... like a sixteen armed man... he was very useless but SIXTEEN ARMS!)
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4276 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games