Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:02 pm
*Rez hears someone say "WAKE UP" right in his ears making Rez fall off the tree* Ow.....*rubs head and looks around*......what was that all about.......*stands up rubs shoulders* well......guess i'll head back *starts to walk towards room but then hears behind him "Niiiii" and Rez looks back*..........Nia.......*smiles and walks back to room*  
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

SHe tries even harder to take control. SHe screams a spell which is used to paralize anyone. SHe parlizes you.
*thinks to her* "hey... if you paralize me... how can you move IF you take control?"*reaches deep into the mind and try a mute spell*

"Becuz im not the one paralized. Your mind is nothing eles." SHe reaches him and sees that hes tring to mute the spell. SHe stops him
(lame pun alert of you)*notice that she stoped him and try something no one wold think of that time, he imagines himself dancing thriler*(my gawd that was so random i laghfed myself yet... it's lame)

(lol i laughed too! wow rlly? lol anyway...) She looks confused and carries on with her 'plan' SHe gets in ur mind. Now you cant control anything on you...(hahaha)
*inside his own mind cage* "are you sure you wana try to contoll me?" *his mind become fuzzy as part of the effect of the mute spell apears, he gains controll of his arms and grab the bottle of saki he had with him before entering the base, drinks it in 3 big glups*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
*Blair notices that the burn has stoped and slowly gets up off lucily but stays next to her on my knees* R u ok babe?

She looks at her still laying down and nods. "yah fine!" She smiles.

*Falls to knees relived* ok babe now u gunna stay here or help?

She thinks and says, "im gonna fight!!!!" SHe has a challenging look on her face.

*Helps her up* ok babe lets go *begins walking then stops* Just in case *she mumbles then pulls lucily to a stop looks at her then kisses her quickly but passionately* Sorry *begins to walk again*

She shakes off the kiss and keeps walking and ignoring the fact that shes arukis. Doesnt say a thing  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:03 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

SHe tries even harder to take control. SHe screams a spell which is used to paralize anyone. SHe parlizes you.
*thinks to her* "hey... if you paralize me... how can you move IF you take control?"*reaches deep into the mind and try a mute spell*

"Becuz im not the one paralized. Your mind is nothing eles." SHe reaches him and sees that hes tring to mute the spell. SHe stops him
(lame pun alert of you)*notice that she stoped him and try something no one wold think of that time, he imagines himself dancing thriler*(my gawd that was so random i laghfed myself yet... it's lame)

(lol i laughed too! wow rlly? lol anyway...) She looks confused and carries on with her 'plan' SHe gets in ur mind. Now you cant control anything on you...(hahaha)
*inside his own mind cage* "are you sure you wana try to contoll me?" *his mind become fuzzy as part of the effect of the mute spell apears, he gains controll of his arms and grab the bottle of saki he had with him before entering the base, drinks it in 3 big glups*

She grunts and nods his head. "yes!" SHe says thro his mouth.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:03 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*tears up* Emi...

(another flash back DX)

Emi: *laughs* Yuni...wat the hell r u doing
Yuni: *right behind this guy holding a paper airplane* shut up *giggles*
Emi: Yuni...u have to stop fallowing him with notes
Yuni: throws airplane, hits guy in back of head* aww but hes so cute *smiles*
Emi: *slaps forhead*
Yuni: *guy looks at her and smiles* huh? *turns red*
Emi: *giggles* Yuni... whee
Yuni: *walks up to guy* He-hello
Emi: *laughs* Yuni's shier then ever *laughs*

(done)

*tears up* i dont even remember that guys name...

Emi...*wipes tears away*

*Sarah grabs yuni one of the most comfortable shirts in the room which just happens to b hers brings it back to the room and sees yuni asleep again and wonders if she should just change her shirt for her but thinks it would b wierd*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:04 pm
kaia walks in and sees rez. "hey rez..."  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:05 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

She grunts and nods his head. "yes!" SHe says thro his mouth.
*ed's mind start to get sticky and become as if a mist*"thats what happen when i drink the local brverage..."*laid down on his cage*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:06 pm
*finds room window*.......*looks back*...........*Rez look up at window and he jumps in*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:07 pm
*Blair wonders if Aruki would share Lucily with her but feels rong about asking even herself so continues walking till she gets to Ed* Where the hell is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover

Hey......you're glump again?  

Flippy flusters Flaky

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 pm
Yuki sits at a BBQ at her house and is depressed because noone else wants to be with her. " Happy Fourth Of July Yuki " mutters Yuki and grabs a glass of Vodka and drinks it down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:09 pm
busos_gurl
*Blair wonders if Aruki would share Lucily with her but feels rong about asking even herself so continues walking till she gets to Ed* Where the hell is it?
*controlled and drunk ed apears in front of then, using the little control he haves, says* "SG is inside me... she is contrling my body... kill me if there is no other choice"*lose ALL control*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:11 pm
*ed gain most control again* "she is gona leave my body now! if she doesent kill her with me" *start using a spell to purge domination*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:11 pm
ODST Rex
HONEY-CHAN lover

Hey......you're glump again?

He shakes his head and lays on his bed, "just exshausted." He sighs and closes his eyes. His tail grabs the pillow and puts it over is face andthen the blanket  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games