Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:26 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Crenn
Don't you have internet banking? If you do... normally it contains all your history.

In theory I do, but I don't know how to access it.

I have that problem too. They suck. Stupid Associated Bank >_>;; Just go to the bank and ask for a bank statement. You SHOULD technically get a print-out of your transactions

Yeah, I should get one every damn month. I haven't gotten one for October yet though. I keep everything, so I've been looking at it. See, I had like, $700 some dollars when I deposited a check in the beggining of October. There's no way in hell I could use that much money that fast.

I can >>;; I'm horrible with money  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:32 pm
Af Mas

Me too....... rolleyes  

Manda_Tifa

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:52 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Crenn
Don't you have internet banking? If you do... normally it contains all your history.

I have that problem too. They suck. Stupid Associated Bank >_>;; Just go to the bank and ask for a bank statement. You SHOULD technically get a print-out of your transactions

Yeah, I should get one every damn month. I haven't gotten one for October yet though. I keep everything, so I've been looking at it. See, I had like, $700 some dollars when I deposited a check in the beggining of October. There's no way in hell I could use that much money that fast.

But...but...I don't buy anything. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:55 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Crenn

But...but...I don't buy anything. crying

Yeah, you really should get to a bank then D:  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:01 pm
I hardly ever spend money.... mostly because later my parents will have to borrow it. They owe me $211 currently, and that may jump upto $296 depending on what happens.

Anyway, if someone has access to your account.... it's not a good sign.... something apparently has gone wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:38 pm
So, went to the doctor today. We talked about me, and then he asked me to prove my vomiting issue, which, he said, i did with gusto, after he gave me a small glass of water and I spent the next fifteen min. retching in either him or in the trashcan.

If things don't get cleared up within the month, I am to be put in the hospital for an undisclosed amount of time so that my organs don't shut down and they can keep me alive.  

UglyCoyoteNG

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:40 pm
This is the last thing I need....now I've gotta finish typing my essay while stressed about what's going on with my money...and then sometime tomorrow I'll have to take precious homework time to talk to my bank. And then I'll probably have to cancel my cellphone...or change my plan somehow so that payment won't bounce... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:44 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
So, went to the doctor today. We talked about me, and then he asked me to prove my vomiting issue, which, he said, i did with gusto, after he gave me a small glass of water and I spent the next fifteen min. retching in either him or in the trashcan.

If things don't get cleared up within the month, I am to be put in the hospital for an undisclosed amount of time so that my organs don't shut down and they can keep me alive.

Hope you'll be okay NG sad  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:53 pm
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG

...Hope so too. I'm feeling real low today.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:56 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

He made you prove you were vomitting? He couldn't just take your word for it on that particular issue? He deserved to get puked on, honestly...Did they tell you anything about what might be wrong or were you just forced to throw up for 15min? confused  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:59 pm
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG

He made you prove you were vomitting? He couldn't just take your word for it on that particular issue? He deserved to get puked on, honestly...Did they tell you anything about what might be wrong or were you just forced to throw up for 15min? confused
Oh, no, he just wanted to see if there was any signs of it being a diffrent sort of vomiting. I vomit up anything, really. All I had to do was drink a paper cup full of water. I wasn't forced to throw up that long, thats just how long I was wretching.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:03 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG

...Hope so too. I'm feeling real low today.

*hugs NG gently* Hang in there, for us, and for you heart  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:04 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG

Oh, no, he just wanted to see if there was any signs of it being a diffrent sort of vomiting. I vomit up anything, really. All I had to do was drink a paper cup full of water. I wasn't forced to throw up that long, thats just how long I was wretching.

Well, I guess that makes some sense. I just wish there had been a better way than making you throw up right there. Sorry you had to go through that. Did they do anything to help? If you can't even keep water down, you're gonna dehydrate quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:09 pm
Af Mas

heart .:.smile.:. Thanks. Im trying, but I'm not so sure for how long.

shoki_de_nai

Well, I guess that makes some sense. I just wish there had been a better way than making you throw up right there. Sorry you had to go through that. Did they do anything to help? If you can't even keep water down, you're gonna dehydrate quickly.
I can eat and drink if i'm lucky. I have to pick the right fluid and the right food to put into my stomache. Its like trying diffrent keys in one lock until you get it right. Then the next day that lock changes. Propel, water, tea, Cider, water. Buiscuits, peanuts,meats,pumpkin pie, rixe. Thats pretty much all my stomache will take. I only get one try a day with food, since I only eat once a day. I can't if i'm not hungry.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:15 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas

heart .:.smile.:. Thanks. Im trying, but I'm not so sure for how long.

I'd give you my insides if it meant you'd feel better sad At least what would help  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games