Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:45 pm

Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco
"want me to help I have a knife..." Krell luaghs to himself slightly, his demonish side showing slightly from what he said.

::lays down defeatedly and holds up a white flag:: gonk crying
Krell smiles devilishly and walks over to her, pulling a long hunting knife from his shrots and runs the tip on his thumb. "Anything you want to tell me before I start? like you still have guts or anything I should look out for?"

::points to tail and under her collar:: There are mouths there and there. (they resemble White shark's mouths) i've got cuts but you can pull them out too. Not the eyes, and take my collar and peirceings out first--i dont want you breaking them. ::cant do it, no aposable thumbs::
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:46 pm

Draken Roger
Vincent R. Starwind
Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco
"want me to help I have a knife..." Krell luaghs to himself slightly, his demonish side showing slightly from what he said.

Krell smiles devilishly and walks over to her, pulling a long hunting knife from his shrots and runs the tip on his thumb. "Anything you want to tell me before I start? like you still have guts or anything I should look out for?"
Krell man..becareful o_o
*pokes up from out of the corner* maybe he should just let it come back on its own i'd think

it wont. Unless i mange to rub it off. @_@

UglyCoyoteNG

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:47 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco

::points to tail and under her collar:: There are mouths there and there. (they resemble White shark's mouths) i've got cuts but you can pull them out too. Not the eyes, and take my collar and peirceings out first--i dont want you breaking them. ::cant do it, no aposable thumbs::
*is just going to sit back outta this, leaving the machete on the table* It's like some kind of cult to skin NG... xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:48 pm

it is!

o_o what color is liver chest nut!?

UglyCoyoteNG

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:48 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Draken Roger
Vincent R. Starwind
Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco

Krell man..becareful o_o
*pokes up from out of the corner* maybe he should just let it come back on its own i'd think

it wont. Unless i mange to rub it off. @_@
i'm sure that would be more subtile then cutting it of right?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:49 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
it is!

o_o what color is liver chest nut!?
Red brown, like canadian maple I -think-

*can't resist, and must join krell in the skinnage of NG* xd I put up with the bites and the water!

Vinnie Outlaw

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:50 pm

Draken Roger
*does the redneck scene you see in movies* You wanna argue boy!? *waves blade around like a madman*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:51 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Draken Roger
*does the redneck scene you see in movies* You wanna argue boy!? *waves blade around like a madman*
...i should possibly maybe want to over this

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:52 pm

Draken Roger
Vincent R. Starwind
Draken Roger
You were supposed to scream and run away...like the script says!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:52 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco

Krell falls to his knees placing the knife to the side and reaching to NG's collar and undoing it slowly, and sliding it off his gently touch barly felt. Krell then started to the carful task of taking her Peirceing out one by one and setting them down beside the knife near the collar. Krell then slowly picks his knife up, slowly moving to her neck and lifting a small fold of fur and skin and cutting it gently at the bottom of what he held, then holding it there and cutting with a peeling pull, but the knife moved quicker the his hand to ensure he didn't rip the skin strip he was cutting.

"so NG I never did this to somone who I didn't need to tie down, tell me if I harm you at all I'll cut a different way."

krell cuts the strip down to the base of her chest a almost flap of skin still attached to the rest of her fur on the left of the right handed cut.

Krellxxt

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:54 pm

Krell Vaco
Krell falls to his knees placing the knife to the side and reaching to NG's collar and undoing it slowly, and sliding it off his gently touch barly felt. Krell then started to the carful task of taking her Peirceing out one by one and setting them down beside the knife near the collar. Krell then slowly picks his knife up, slowly moving to her neck and lifting a small fold of fur and skin and cutting it gently at the bottom of what he held, then holding it there and cutting with a peeling pull, but the knife moved quicker the his hand to ensure he didn't rip the skin strip he was cutting.

"so NG I never did this to somone who I didn't need to tie down, tell me if I harm you at all I'll cut a different way."

krell cuts the strip down to the base of her chest a almost flap of skin still attached to the rest of her fur on the left of the right handed cut.
*stands by the side of him and watche's* Its one of those things that makes folks worry about you, but in this case, needs to be done

Vincent R. Starwind
Draken Roger
Vincent R. Starwind
Draken Roger
*sighs looking away from what Krell does* i don't like these kind of... things

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

UglyCoyoteNG

Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco

Practicly melts, and wobbles, falling foreward:: well, think of it like this- this feels like haveing the dead,itchy fur pulled outa' my coat, after a reallllllly good scratching.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:56 pm

Draken Roger
Vincent R. Starwind
Draken Roger
Vincent R. Starwind
Draken Roger
*turns his head* When it helps a friend, anythings possible *turns back and is merely checking to see how NG works at the same time, his machete too large and clumsy for this type of job*

Vinnie Outlaw

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:57 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
Draken Roger
Vincent R. Starwind
Draken Roger
Vincent R. Starwind
Draken Roger
*turns his head* When it helps a friend, anythings possible *turns back and is merely checking to see how NG works at the same time, his machete too large and clumsy for this type of job*
still think there was a better way to go about it
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games