Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:58 pm

Draken Roger
still think there was a better way to go about it
*sighs and shakes his head, merely watching*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:00 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco
"want me to help I have a knife..." Krell luaghs to himself slightly, his demonish side showing slightly from what he said.

::lays down defeatedly and holds up a white flag:: gonk crying
Krell smiles devilishly and walks over to her, pulling a long hunting knife from his shrots and runs the tip on his thumb. "Anything you want to tell me before I start? like you still have guts or anything I should look out for?"

::points to tail and under her collar:: There are mouths there and there. (they resemble White shark's mouths) i've got cuts but you can pull them out too. Not the eyes, and take my collar and peirceings out first--i dont want you breaking them. ::cant do it, no aposable thumbs::
Krell falls to his knees placing the knife to the side and reaching to NG's collar and undoing it slowly, and sliding it off his gently touch barly felt. Krell then started to the carful task of taking her Peirceing out one by one and setting them down beside the knife near the collar. Krell then slowly picks his knife up, slowly moving to her neck and lifting a small fold of fur and skin and cutting it gently at the bottom of what he held, then holding it there and cutting with a peeling pull, but the knife moved quicker the his hand to ensure he didn't rip the skin strip he was cutting.

"so NG I never did this to somone who I didn't need to tie down, tell me if I harm you at all I'll cut a different way."

krell cuts the strip down to the base of her chest a almost flap of skin still attached to the rest of her fur on the left of the right handed cut.

Practicly melts, and wobbles, falling foreward:: well, think of it like this- this feels like haveing the dead,itchy fur pulled outa' my coat, after a reallllllly good scratching.
Krell blinks slowly his eyes locked on his cut, dragging the knife down slowly.

"vetto, you know there is only 12 ways to skin a human without breaking the skin and ruining the flag."

Krell's right hand cut down to Ng's middift and then rounding it near the top of her hip, and cutting to the left to the floor. and pulling the blade out and then moving back to were he started and starts cutting up her neck then her chin slowly and just barely below the skin.

"NG if I hit anything stop me as fast as you can, I can't undo the cut."

Krellxxt

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:01 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
*turns his head* When it helps a friend, anythings possible *turns back and is merely checking to see how NG works at the same time, his machete too large and clumsy for this type of job*

NGs actual workings made about as much sence as her coloring, her 'intestence' where ribbons, her stomache a mess of bows, her heart was a shattered, twisted and bent heart-shaped clock, that ticked backwards. whires conntected the small plug on the back of her neck to her heart, and batteries where packed in behind it, bows,ribbons,roses, clocks, and some some other things like keys and locks made up her entire 'organ' system::
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:02 pm

Krell Vaco

"vetto, you know there is only 12 ways to skin a human without breaking the skin and ruining the flag."

Krell's right hand cut down to Ng's middift and then rounding it near the top of her hip, and cutting to the left to the floor. and pulling the blade out and then moving back to were he started and starts cutting up her neck then her chin slowly and just barely below the skin.

Really, there isnt anything you can do, evreything can be replaced. ::nods.:: You don't have to be so delicate.

UglyCoyoteNG

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:03 pm

Krell Vaco

*hmmm's a little* Krell, wouldn't it be easier to cut along the spine and hips, just before the neck and take the mid section off completely? *is learning wierd things NG's structure indeed*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:04 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco

Really, there isnt anything you can do, evreything can be replaced. ::nods.:: You don't have to be so delicate.
((Hence the suggestion of cut and yank it XD))

Vinnie Outlaw

Draken Roger

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:06 pm

*goes and sits on the couch and waits for this all to be over*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:06 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
*hmmm's a little* Krell, wouldn't it be easier to cut along the spine and hips, just before the neck and take the mid section off completely? *is learning wierd things NG's structure indeed*

(Just remmeber shes NOT anthro, shes quad!)

UglyCoyoteNG

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:07 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
((Hence the suggestion of cut and yank it XD))

((Yep. heart s Her inter-workings::
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:08 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Vincent R. Starwind

(I know, if going into detail, meant slice up the legs on two sides for all, slice around the tailbase, up the spine to the neck then along the chest and stomach...all thats left is inards, tail and head/neck...if that makes sense XD)

Vinnie Outlaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:09 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG
Vincent R. Starwind

(I know, if going into detail, meant slice up the legs on two sides for all, slice around the tailbase, up the spine to the neck then along the chest and stomach...all thats left is inards, tail and head/neck...if that makes sense XD)

It dose. X3 ::dosent skin animals sooo uh, dosent know.:: )
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:10 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco

Krell shakes his head and speaks.

"Don't say that NG you are one of a kind and turly lovely for what you are, I beleve I am lucky just to be able to help you like this."

Krell starts to cut up Ng's chin to her mouth cutting tho the lip and then starting at her upper lip and cutting up to her nose then doing a thin slice up her nose, then up her forehead and across the top of her skull to the floor, the tip of the blade clicking lightly as it hits the hard wood floor.

"Vetto, can you get me a flat broad about 3 feet by 5 feet?"

Krell speaks as his left hand starts to shake alittle his long bunny ears bend in half now and krell walks on his knees down to Ng's leg's and at the middle of his rounded cut drags down in a long slice to Ng's paw, then running the blade down again to the left of the cut pushing the skin up, then again to the left. Then repeating this for the left leg. Then knee walking back to her arms, slicing across the top of her arm up to her paw, and then slcing the skin free as he did with her legs again.

Krellxxt

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:13 pm

Krell Vaco
UglyCoyoteNG
Krell Vaco

Krell shakes his head and speaks.

"Don't say that NG you are one of a kind and turly lovely for what you are, I beleve I am lucky just to be able to help you like this."

Krell starts to cut up Ng's chin to her mouth cutting tho the lip and then starting at her upper lip and cutting up to her nose then doing a thin slice up her ear, then up her forehead and across the top of her skull to the floor, the tip of the blade clicking lightly as it hits the hard wood floor.

"Vetto, can you get me a flat broad about 3 feet by 5 feet?"

Krell speaks as his left hand starts to shake alittle his long bunny ears bend in half now and krell walks on his knees down to Ng's leg's and at the middle of his rounded cut drags down in a long slice to Ng's paw, then running the blade down again to the left of the cut pushing the skin up, then again to the left. Then repeating this for the left leg. Then knee walking back to her arms, slicing across the top of her arm up to her paw, and then slcing the skin free as he did with her legs again.

She closed her eyes, purring. It felt really good to her. "Well, Its true, anything you slice up accidently can be replaced."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:13 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG
Vincent R. Starwind

(the skin would cover off in bits and never really be useful for a flag or anything)

Krellxxt

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:15 pm

Krell Vaco
Vincent R. Starwind
UglyCoyoteNG
Vincent R. Starwind

(the skin would cover off in bits and never really be useful for a flag or anything)
(I was cutting with the intention of not keeping the fur...just getting it off XD)
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games