Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man mentioned the others in the house that were proficient with weapons and brightened. the assassinsecond would be great choices for weapons. Steve and Rhodey would be great for all other things until Loki could step in some. "I like that option much better. Thor can still do some but Fenrir will get a more rounded education this way." Loki said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki, reaching up to brush the god’s cheek. “You know Thor would be careful, wouldn’t do anything you didn’t want him to do right? He loves Fenrir very much, and he’s trying to do right by you. He would give Fenrir a good education in weapons if you asked, but I’m sure everyone will want the opportunity to help teach him. Even Natasha if she wasn’t pregnant as well.” He smiled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned towards the hand that brushed his cheek but smiled and shook his head. "It is not that, Thor has quite a few bad habits in handling weapons that I would prefer he not pass to my son." Loki explained. "Thor however is a great sparing partner and I think he will be wonderful in that aspect. But many of the weapons I wish Fenrir to learn require more finesse which is not something Thor is well versed in." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened and gave a small nod. “That makes sense then.” He said slowly, tucking a strand of Loki’s hair behind his ear before turning back to his breakfast. “I just didn’t want you pushing Thor out of this completely. He would love to actually be able to help Fenrir with something. And help our twins one day as well.” He smiled, glancing at Loki over his cup of coffee.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man said that his words made sense and tucked a bit of his hair behind his ear. "I know better than to push Thor out. If I did that I would only get his sad kicked animal looks for weeks on end." Loki stated shaking his head. He had no doubt how hurt his brother would be by the prospect of not helping in his nephew's training.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed softly. “Yeah….he would do that. Let’s hope he doesn’t teach Fenrir that look.” He added, with a grin before Jane managed to pull him into a scientific debate, the two throwing phrases and words that most of the others wouldn’t understand, only Bruce seeming to at least understand, though he had no real interest in the conversation.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Tony said that he hoped that Fenrir would not learn Thor's kicked puppy look. "I am sure he had already learned it." Loki stated with a ruffle to his son's hair. After that he let Tony get drawn into other conversation as he set about to eat. He merely watched everyone soaking in their presences. When he had finished eating he stood to begin clearing things from the table and clean up the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

As soon as breakfast was over, Steve was shepherding Bucky out of the dining room and away from everyone, talking quietly to the man, who was relaxing slowly, though he still looked fairly out of it. Tony started to help clean up as well, but before he could do much, Haval was grabbing his arm and dragging him away for more training before he could be distracted by other things. In the end it was Bruce who helped Loki, not seeming to mind the work in the slightest.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:45 am
MDaylus

Loki watched as everyone seemed to disperse as soon as breakfast had finished. Steve taking Bucky off and then Haval taking Tony down to the lab to work on more things. The two assassins also disappeared leaving Loki with merely Bruce whom the god was not displeased by the company and help the man gave him. But the mansion felt quiet without all the activity, especially with Thor gone. "Thank you." Loki thanked Bruce as they came towards the end of their clean up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head slightly, smiling. “No need to thank me. We can’t have you start doing all the work around here.” He replied, looking Loki over. “How are you feeling today? You seem to be in a better mood today.” He asked lightly. “Even Tony seemed to be in a good mood this morning.” He added. Having both men up and interacting while also being relatively calm and happy was a unique situation lately, not that he was complaining in the slightest.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Bruce told him that there was no need to thank him and that they couldn't have him doing all the work. At the question of how he was feeling the god looked at the man a bit confused until Bruce said that he seemed in a better mood. He nodded at that and the observation that Tony too seemed to be in a good mood this morning. "we both were able to sleep quite well last nihht, and in the same bed. Things seem to be going better, tony even wants to see if we can get someone else to take Fenrir tonight so that we may spend some time together." Loki explained with a gentle smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce grinned. “That’s good to hear. You both need your rest, you haven’t been getting nearly enough of it lately.” he said slowly. The news about Tony wanting some alone time with Loki had Bruce smiling softly. “Well I can see about entertaining him for a while. Maybe Betty and I can throw a movie night for him. Get some popcorn and a few kids movies. We’ll see if that keeps him entertained enough to leave the two of you alone.” He offered. “We haven’t been on Fenrir duty in a while, so it wouldn’t be any trouble.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:00 am
MDaylus

Nodding at Bruce's words that both he and Tony needed their rest and hadn't been getting enough lately. Loki couldn't help but agree but he knew that there had been many reasons behind both his and Tony's lack of sleep. It was nice to finally break that cycle. Drawn from his thoughts when Bruce offered to take Fenrir for the evening had Loki looking at the man surprised. "Your sure? That would be wonderful, thank you." Loki thanked smiling brightly. The day seemed to be starting out wonderful for him and now he had something to look forward to that evening. The only thing left was Natasha's baby shower. "When do events start today?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:32 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a little nod. “Fenrir’s a good kid, and he’s never given us too much trouble. We’ll be happy to distract him for the evening.” Bruce assured the god. When Loki asked about the baby shower, the doctor glanced to his watch. “Um….two hours or so? It’s supposed to start before lunch and go on for a few hours.” He said slowly before looking to Loki again. “Are you going to join in?” he asked, tilting his head slightly. He knew how hard Loki fought to not let anyone see him like this, but he also knew Natasha was eager to have all her friends there for this.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:32 am
MDaylus

Smiling at the fact that Fenrir was being called a good kid, who hadn't given anyone trouble. it made Loki proud of his son. "Thank you." Loki thanked again despite being sure that Bruce would tell him it wasn't any trouble. Hearing the baby shower was in two hours he nodded. Nodding when asked if he was going to join in. "Tony said he'd stay with me for it and that Natasha would hunt me down otherwise. It still makes me nervous." Loki responded. "I mean I am used to those here seeing me as I am but for others I don't know and don't trust, even if you all trust them. Its hard for me to do that." Loki continued.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games