Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:20 pm
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas

*hugs NG gently* Hang in there, for us, and for you heart
heart .:.smile.:. Thanks. Im trying, but I'm not so sure for how long.

I'd give you my insides if it meant you'd feel better sad At least what would help
sweatdrop You need them...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:23 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas

*hugs NG gently* Hang in there, for us, and for you heart
heart .:.smile.:. Thanks. Im trying, but I'm not so sure for how long.

I'd give you my insides if it meant you'd feel better sad At least what would help
sweatdrop You need them...

Hey, we don't need all of 'em. razz Affy and I can give you our spares. Except we're probably all different blood types....and surgery scares me....and being put completely under would make me horribly ill... crying  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:26 pm
That sucks. I'm sorry ffor your pain, NG  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:26 pm
Just wish there was something I could do at least  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:40 pm
Shoki - I find it hillariously funny that the only anistetic that puts me out without making me stick is the kind they use to put out animals. smile Thanks, by the way.

Rainey - Yes it dose. Thanks. By the way-for our ref, I need you to PM a refrence of highlights. @_@ im not good at it.

Af - wink wanna take care of my animals for me? lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:42 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Shoki - I find it hillariously funny that the only anistetic that puts me out without making me stick is the kind they use to put out animals. smile Thanks, by the way.

Rainey - Yes it dose. Thanks. By the way-for our ref, I need you to PM a refrence of highlights. @_@ im not good at it.

Af - wink wanna take care of my animals for me? lol.

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I were there ^^  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:45 pm
I wish people would commission me with cash....but so far no one's been interested and no one's given me feedback about it like I asked. *sigh* Is $10 really too much for a fullbody colored drawing?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:51 pm
I'd take care of some of your animals NG  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:05 am
Rainey_angel81
biggrin i'd mail them out if I could. I'm just afraid the two that really need my care would scare everyone else- seeing as ones dangerouse and the otherones abiter. e_e;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:06 am
Ok, I just need to vent.

I'm tired, like so tired I feel sick. I have the chills, and I feel like I have a fever. Got that scratchy feeling in the back of the throat and just that overall shacky feeling that you normally get with a cold. Only I don't have a cold, it is just my body completely crashing on itself.

I'm so tired, and sick of the inconsiderate people I have to deal with. The next three nights I'm suppose to go do junk I shouldn't have to do because classmates and teachers have no consideration for the time of others.  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:07 am
Krissim Klaw
Ok, I just need to vent.

I'm tired, like so tired I feel sick. I have the chills, and I feel like I have a fever. Got that scratchy feeling in the back of the throat and just that overall shacky feeling that you normally get with a cold. Only I don't have a cold, it is just my body completely crashing on itself.

I'm so tired, and sick of the inconsiderate people I have to deal with. The next three nights I'm suppose to go do junk I shouldn't have to do because classmates and teachers have no consideration for the time of others.
sad .:.clings.:. anything I can do? .:.sooths.:. ...;_; im sorry you feel bad. I know! I'll send you a can of chicken noodle soup. To say "I care." smile Nothing says "I care" like chicken noodle soup. '~'  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:12 am
Hang in there Kriss. Like we do for NG, we'll pray for you too heart  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:13 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
biggrin i'd mail them out if I could. I'm just afraid the two that really need my care would scare everyone else- seeing as ones dangerouse and the otherones abiter. e_e;

which is the dangerous one?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:14 am
I've actually been eating a lot of soup lately because it is all I have left. Didn't have time to go to Publix because I have no car and buses turn a hour venture and turn it into a 4 hour ordeal. Also don't have the strength to carry pounds of groceries a mile to and from bus stops right now.

But you shouldn't be worring about me, your in worse shape than I am physically.

I'm just sick of having to deal with teachers and lazy a** people. There is only one creature I want to tend to, and she has six legs. XP  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:19 am
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81

which is the dangerous one?
Crested Gecko, Suade. He's only dangerouse because unlike my other animals, which are contained to the ground and props near by, Suade isn't confined to anything. He can get to the ceiling before I move. Thus, Dangerouse. I guess the blue tongue skink,fred, is just as dangerous. He bit me today, and MAN he's got teeth. e_e

Kriss - Oh.Hell. How bout crackers? biggrin .:.hugs.:. Just cause i'm in bad shape dosen't mean i'm not going to worry about my favorite buggy. razz  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games