Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"im not making up to her" she yelled angrily
then i guess the three of us will be here a while
tye holds them by the neck eyeing them making sure they are held firmly
she looked at him and turns back to her half form "well excuse me if i wasnt suppose to find out who was hissing and what not" she said reaching for the bunny "ill hurt you, i will" she hissed then sighs "let me go" she snapped

"I'd Like to see you try! Your To weak and Stupid to even be able to Touch me! and Your slow as Hell to!" She snapped at her
she growled and threw fire at her, she grabbed the guys wrist and twisted it back "i said let go"
tye held it forward
and i said not till at least one of you make up and you both atop fighting  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:55 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"im not making up to her" she yelled angrily
then i guess the three of us will be here a while
tye holds them by the neck eyeing them making sure they are held firmly
she looked at him and turns back to her half form "well excuse me if i wasnt suppose to find out who was hissing and what not" she said reaching for the bunny "ill hurt you, i will" she hissed then sighs "let me go" she snapped

"I'd Like to see you try! Your To weak and Stupid to even be able to Touch me! and Your slow as Hell to!" She snapped at her
she growled and threw fire at her, she grabbed the guys wrist and twisted it back "i said let go"
tye held it forward
she looks at him hissing, she was one step in making this whole room on fire "let go" she said turning and kicking him  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Comes in with his sword. "Now who threw my cat out the window?!." he yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:56 pm
"i am sorry about this"take's string and tie's the to each other  

wt0335

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:56 pm
"hey hey" she said seeing the string  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

tye held it forward
she looks at him hissing, she was one step in making this whole room on fire "let go" she said turning and kicking him
tye lets go of her and sits down on the couch
looks like hate wins this time
he lays backwards and looks at the ceiling  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

tye held it forward

Kyo Comes out from under the Couch in her Human Form with her Shirt and skirt on only she Has a Huge Gun in her Hands she Aims for the Cat "DIE b***h!" She shoots her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:58 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

tye held it forward
she rubbs the back of her neck, she looks at the gun blankly "oh wow" she said pushing hard wind, sending it back at her  

Aprilbaby1

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:58 pm
hoplite323
Comes in with his sword. "Now who threw my cat out the window?!." he yelled.

ponts at tie  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:59 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

tye held it forward

Kyo Comes out from under the Couch in her Human Form with her Shirt and skirt on only she Has a Huge Gun in her Hands she Aims for the Cat "DIE b***h!" She shoots her
tye grabs the bullet in the air
ok drop the gun or ill break the gun  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:59 pm
"you to stop or will be like that for a while"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tye held it forward
she rubbs the back of her neck, she looks at the gun blankly "oh wow" she said pushing hard wind, sending it back at her

"Oh like thats going to do anything" She said Rolling her Eyes then Looks at Tye and she Becomes Sad she Turns to the Girl "Look Im sorry...Ive had a Bad expierence with Cats...and Im sorry I shouldnt Have said what I said, Please forgive me?"  

iLacey

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:01 pm
walks up the strairs to the room with all the noise
"all you little b*****d shut the hell up im trynning to sleep down strair"
breaking down the door  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:02 pm
she looks at her "fine" she said crossing her arms  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games