Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:56 pm
as one grabed kaine from behind malius blasted it to the ground "consintrate!" he yelled at kaine "these can figh you know."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:57 pm
she blushed "hes right" she smiles, one jumpes up flying into them, she flies off the motorcycle, clawing at the creatures as more jump on her as shes down  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:59 pm
Kaine quickly puts away Pride and Greed and puts on Gluttony and Sloth smashing the ground causeing an avalanche to take a majority of them crashing in mess of snow to the bottom of the mountain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:00 pm
Axel ripps some of the creatures in half with his chain
keeps up with them by teleporting
"how many of them is there"  

King Yoshimitsu

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:00 pm
malius grows a huge dead best rises up under lifting bolth of the two and knoking the creatures to the ground it was a oger sceliton easly standing above the mass "you ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:02 pm
she rubbs her head standing up, she didnt really notice that her clothes were messed up and revealing a little of herself, nor did she care "yea im fine"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:05 pm
"hold on." moveing his hands through the air black net that seemed to smoke lifted them to safty next to him "i think that you need to keep your minds on the battle maby you should split up for the fight but stay in seeing distance so you can run to help him." smileing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:05 pm
Kaine was being torn up while he was cuting through waves of them with Lust and Envy. ONe of them reached for his grenade belt and set of a smoke grenade clouding everything around kaine in smoke.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:06 pm
Axel makes a whirlwind with his chain witht he smoke
"i got it keep moving"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:07 pm
she crosses her arms releasing her power without noticing "yea good idea, now put me down so i can help defeat these little devils"  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:10 pm
Kaine gets hit hard in the back and stummbles a step but keeps on slashing his way through in a bloody mess.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:16 pm
shakeing his head he whispered to himself "i have forsworn the pleasures of the flesh, i have forsworn the pleasures of the flesh." placeing her on the ground he looked at her "can you stop that i need to consintrate."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:17 pm
"stop what?" she clawed at a creature then kicked one sending it flying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Kaine was sent back flying and hit his motorcycle with his head knocking him out covered in blood.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games