Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:46 am
(how can u call this ugly???
User Image)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:40 am
(Jester: "There's a new invention to help prove my point, Sasuke. It called... the mirror! Nyahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Mobius: I didn't call you ugly, he did.)

Jester laughed some more. "Wise choice, Sasuke! It's good to know that you know that getting burnt is bad. Of course, you still get burnt anyway, what with that itty bitty brain of yours, after all... And word on the street is that that's not the only thing about you that's itty bitty! Hyohohohohohohohoho!!!" He waved his sceptre and the ball he was standing on shot a large red orb of energy at the Fire God.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:28 am
'' hi jester, i'm kitty and allow me'' she said grabbing her twin guns and shooting rapidly. she had not only shot the creature but all the floor around its body in a ring and a lot of the trees. she then grabbed her sword and stabbed it.'' swords, guns, all manner of weponry is what i need to be happy'' she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:57 am
Jester walked up to Dante. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the other son of Sparda! Remember me?" Dante's face became serious. "How the hell are you alive? Vergil and I killed Arkham, that should've been the end of you!"

"When you killed Arkham, he wasn't using my form, he was using the power of Sparda, and rather foolishly, too. Foolish is supposed to be my job! Anyway, when he got your daddy's power, he got rid of me entirely. But I wanted to live, to have fun again! So I merged with the energies discarded in your battle against him, then your brother, to become a person of my own!"

Dante immediately shoved a gun into his face, bending his nose downward. "Then maybe I should finish what that Arkham b*****d started!" He pulled the trigger only to find Jester had disappeared in a cloud of confetti. He re-appeared beside Dante and pointed to the Fire God. "Shouldn't we be focusing on that guy?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:13 am
''what guy, you mean the one i killed?'' kitty asked yawning. she then kissed Dante and he fell asleep.'' thats a good trick to shut him up. he's like sedated now, he'll like float and follow me.'' kitty said smiling.she then became a large dragon like raptor. '' this is a better form to the one mortals have, not theirs isn't to bad.'' she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:19 am
"Yeah, mortals are always a hoot, aren't they? However, you've forgotten one thing missy: We still need to fight tall, dark, and burny over there and you just got rid of one of our best fighters!" He jerked a thumb towards the Fire God, who just sat there picking bones out of his teeth. To him, these creatures which challenged him were all talk and no bite.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:26 am
''okay then, we'll fight fire with fire'' kitty put on some gauntlets (basically, infrit, the fire gauntlets) and roared, the screeching roar echoed around. she flew up and started to bite out chunks of its flesh and also annoyed it. she was too fast for it and it angered. she had started hitting it and the let out a burst of flames from her mouth. some may have said she was a dragon, but they would be wrong. she they gouged out its eyes and ate them. '' you hould help you know cause i'm angry and have been known to eat people.'' kitty said between bites at the demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:37 am
"Yes, I know. I hear many things walking through the red light district." The sound of a rimshot is heard, generated by Jester himself. "You might want to defend yourself, missy." Suddenly, a little red ovid sphere encompassed him, and 3 circles bearing the Jester insignia appeared in the air. They turned into black portals, and balls of energy came bouncing out of them, going around in circles around Jester and battering th Fire God's side. The ball below Jester suddenly regurgitated a large red ball, holding in it's teeth. The portals closed, and the balls of energy disappeared. Jester disappeared too, and the white ball rolled toward the Fire God, laughing the whole time. The red ball in it's mouth flashed and blinked, then both the white ball and the red ball self-destructed, knocking the Fire God backward. Jester then reappeared on another white ball, both him and the ball laughing their asses off.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:42 am
'' thanks, and by the way, next time warn me when i'm eating a demon, i'll start going all crazy for mortal flesh if i do'' kitty said. she hugged the guy then remembered she was a raptor. she brcame her human form in her normal revealing outfit. '' man, i need to really think about changeing my life and getting my unreckless side to show itself'' she said as she started to smile. ''thats never gonna happen then''  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:58 am
"Wow, I make a joke about you being loose and you still hug me! That really came out of left field... Maybe you are a naughty girl! Jester's gonna spank your butt, spank you on the buUTT!!!" He then began to whoop like Curly from the Three Stooges and spin on the ground like Homer Simpson.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:02 am
kitty just laughed. ''hey i''ve always said what Dante don't know, won't hurt me'' she smiled and helped him up. ''you know your the most fun loving guy i've ever met''  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:08 am
"The way I see it, life's a party until someone throws up on your lap."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:44 am
bananas28
sasuke got up and laughed. he looked at the new guy. "better looking than you at least........" he ran at the god and flipped over him. "i dont kill anything to do with fire"

???-dam u i got to do this by myself *comes out of nowhere and kicks the fire god in the face* ahhhhh ICE COFFEN *incasees it in ice* now SAND COFFEN *traps it in sand* AHHHHH *lightdashes into the ice and sand destroying the coffens traping him*

fire god-*gets up and kicks sasuke into the tree* runt FIRE BLADE STAGE 1 *a blade of fire emitts from him* hahaha

????-water blade *slashes him with water* ha yea

fire god- is that all u r jest as weak as sasuke *slashes him with the sword*

???-wow *backflippes and avoides it* dam he is too much heat

fire blade-the only way for me to be killed is with fire as well *attacks agin setting the woods on ******** we r in trouble.....

,...................................................END OF EPISODE 1........................

NEXT EPISODE

(plays over dermatic music with a little techno)

sasuke-dam he is more emo then me

??????-dam nooooooooooooo not him

devil-what!? i got another part!!!!!!! alsome

fire god- die *burns everything* dam how did i miss

writer-yes naration is needed and flash backs *gets shot in the back of the head*

gara-WTF R U DOING WITH MY SAND COFFIN U ******** THAT HAS COPYRIGHTS ON IT

?????-wtf do u MEAN WE R RUNNING OUT OF MONEY......WHAT THE SHOW CANCLED ******** U MAN *slams phone*

gara-i am going to kill all of u.......after i fix my eyeshadow

sasuke-dam only naruto kicked his a**

another sasuke- u know what i got the same dam problem with u

?????-my name is...........

(stuf blows up)

NEXT TIME ON DEVIL MY CRY......EPISODE 2 WTF.....................

(music ends)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:55 am
(Jester looked at the man, his eyes wide with surprise. "My, my, my... No wonder drugs are so popular! May I ask where you got yours?")

"Hmmm... It would seem that the Fire God just threw up on our collective laps. Then that means life goes from a party to a contest. We see how much more we can throw up on his lap." He suddenly clapped his hands and they were all transported to a world full of stairs going every which way. The worst part was that there were Jesters everywhere! About 25 Jesters were walking along the walls, ceiling, and other places. The Fire God bent down to his knees. "You're making my head hurt!!!" Then one Jester asked. "Is your face hurting too?"

"No. ...Why do you ask?"

"'Cuz it's killing me!"

The unanimous laughter of all the Jesters was more than disconcerting.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:12 pm
sasuke created a fireball in his hand. "i'll fight you if i have to......." he looked right at jester. "you have no chance of beating me"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games