Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:45 pm
(While I recommend a max of 2 characters at a time, feel free to go nuts.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:51 pm
((And, actually, I have an ingenious system. By keeping as few characters in play as possible, I keep the group aspect of a RP.))

Name:Shishuri Anumuto
Race biggrin emon (Is this okay? If not I'll change it...)
Appearance:User Image  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:55 pm
(Go ahead.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:58 pm
A sudden voice startled Ryukai. "Stop! Now!" Shishuri smacked Ryukai. He slumped to the ground and she sighed. She glanced up at Mobius. "I'm sorry... Ryukai-kun can get like this sometimes. He doesn't really trust people, nor is he very kind to most." She sighed again. "I apologize for whatever damage he might have caused. Unfortunately for me, I am his voice of reason." She dragged Ryukai's unconscious body away.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:02 am
((*chuckles* You go girl))

As soon as Ryukai's form was dragged off, Lore's eyes and body stopped glowing. Unfortunatly, her hair still stayed the same. She looked at it and tugged lightly on a long lock to make sure it was real. "Umm...what exactly happened?" She blinked owlishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:09 am
Shishur dropped Ryukai in a glade, then went back. "It was only a few moments until he woke up. I'm sorry. I'll explain fully. Ryukai is my completely headstrong adopted brother. He has no common sense, unfortunately for me. When our parents died, I was left to look after Ryukai-kun. However, one day he started mixing in the wrong crowd- Vampiric entities who were complete assholes and wanted nothing than to hurt people. However, he fell in love with one, and they were together for a while. But when they found out, they tried to kill him. But the vampiress changed him int a vampire to save him. He survived, but the vampiress..." She shuddered. "They brutally murdered her. I was there. Ryukai had asked me to rescue her. When I found her, she was barely recognisable. Ryukai was crushed. Ever since he hasn't trusted anyone, except for me."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:36 pm
The aura, the undead, all of it diappeared. Mobius was no longer an undead with a living hand; his skin was now halfway between life and death. There was some colour mixed into that white. His fangs seemed smaller; as did his nails. His eyes were now a bit less wide, and the pupils were a bit smaller. "Uhhhh... What happened? Everything's a bit of a blur... Is Lore okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:45 pm
Shishuri sighed. "Don't worry, only Ryukai got hurt."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:57 pm
"I feel weird... I'm not quite cold, but I'm not warm, either... It's like a fluctuation between the two... And it's kinda makin' me sick..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:12 pm
Shishuri bit her lip and walked over. "I think I can help, if you don't mind." She touched his forehead. "Demonic healing." Darkness flowed. After a few moments, she said, "Do you feel better?"  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:49 pm
"No... Wait, why is my skin all... peach-grey? Is that a good word for it? Seriously, this is kind of freakin' me out..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:50 pm
Shishuri sighed. "Oh, how I wish I'm wrong." He glanced at Lore, then back at Mobius. "I think you're dying. Either that, or you're becoming either human or demon."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:07 pm
"Wait... I might have an idea about this, but I need to be sure... Is there a mirror or something I can use?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:23 pm
Shishuri quickly crafted a mirror and handed it to Mobius.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:35 pm
"...Remarkable... Can it be? Am I truly-? How is it possible? I've been reduced from a full vampire to a mere half vampire..." He turned to Lore. "This power... I know not what it is, or who gave it, but I am thankful. It has brought me closer to you. I can actually sleep now. I can move about in daylight with only a little trouble. It's a start." Not knowing what else to say, he merely hugged Lore, crying tears of joy.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff