Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:34 am

''listen to me, not all pirates ore the same, i would be classed as a pirate yet what have i done, oh yeah, while you were fighting i asked if you wanted my help, so do you think all pirates are the same, because if you don't what am i ? and don't say any of the following, dumb,and idiot, a wench or beautiful'' she said calmly.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:39 am

"ENOUGH of this nonsense." he said as the two navy ships came on each side of the pirate ship and navy soliders came aboard. "I'll let you people choose your fate." he said, sword still in hand.

hoplite323

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:40 am

'' so you would kill an innocent, who could work for you?'' kitty asked.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:42 am

"I have decided my fate," Riku said coldly. "And it is to defeat you." He whispered, "Dark seal... release..." His body erupted into darkness. When it faded away, he was in the form of a two-tailed dragon. He struck Joe, sending him past a Navy ship. He continued to rampage.

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:43 am

"I happen to have men that obey every command because they know I always think about MY men first, no matter what odds." he said coming in front of his men. The men had their swords and guns out and waited for the command. "So what is it gonna be?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:44 am

'' i would gladly offer myself as someone to help you'' kitty said.'' besides theres nothing to do anymore.''

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:49 am

"Than if there is nothing else to do, I'll lend you a small raft. You can takes as much of you men as you want onto the tiny raft. I will give you 10 minutes to get as far away as possible with your crew. Or you could stay. What is your choice?" he asked calmly.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:51 am

'' like i side i wish to side with you, i may as well because i've had my fair share of excitement now, heck you could keep me in a carte like some wild animal. and i'll be more like some helpful pet than a human as long as i don't have the chance of you destroying me.''kitty pleaded.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:54 am

"So you want me to mostly take you as a prisoner? What do you want me to do with the rest of your crew?" he asked and added. "Just so you know, I don't really like taking prisoners. So I'm not gonna take all of them."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:56 am

''hey just take me and i'll even do any work you ask me, i for a so called 'pirate' do listen and do things'' kitty said.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:57 am

((Uhhh... Hoplite, my character just blew you off into the sea and is now killing all your men...))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:01 am

(What? When? I must have skipped it or something.)

hoplite323

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:08 am

((Before you started talking with kitty.))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Mobius Nightshade
(Makes me think of 'In The End'. *singing* I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter...)

(dude, now this voodoo stuff is scaring me, i was singing that song when i scrolled over your post........and leave her beloved????? ho wcould you even think it!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!! heart )

Thorn knelt beside him, "zaizen..........zaizen, don't go!!! please!!!! no tlike this......" she held him in her arms, wait..........my....my father, yes he taught me how to cure this..........what was it again???. she thought to herself. then she remembered, honey and red pepper. without eneyone acknowledging her being there she went below the deck and found what she was looking for, she mixed then together and brought it to Zaizen, she tipped his head so he could swollow it and poured it in. it seamed to be working......but would it????????

(that remains with Mobius, with the witch craft remidy work???)

Kechero

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:12 pm

The Riku-dragon grew another three tails. In his five-tailed state, he was beyond control. He turned to Thorn. "You will die!" He said in five voices. He rushed forward, slashing madly with his claws.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games