Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:38 pm

Thank you but . .kissing wont help or anything you guys will try . . . i dont want to sound emo . . but . . it really hurts when the one person you truly love . .tells you she slept with some other guy . .
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:55 pm

Mm, it does. I've had it happen to me before. Only, the guy I love told me he was sleeping with this girl. And he was all freaking out because he was worrying about getting her pregnant and I blew up on him.

And then I threw a hammer at a door. =3

But I got over him, doll... and you'll get over her..

Okami Kasumi

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:53 am

All it takes is time. I promise.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:26 am

see . .heres the thing . .usually it takes a week for me to get over a girl . .but Megan is different . .i truly love her . and part of me knows she loves me too . .thats why she told me . .she was so upset about it . .she didnt want to do it .. . she told she felt so ashamed and begged me to forgive her . .i did . .i always do . .I even told her if she was pregnant . .I would be by her side . .and help her raise the child . . one that is not even mine .. i love her that much. I would throw everything away . .to help her . . . get a job . .get through highschool and then get a real job . . anything for her . . I love her . .with all my heart . . these feelings for her will not go away . .i am most positive about that . .

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:50 am

But if she doesn't love you back, you're just putting both you and her in even more misery. It's only going to be harder for you to get over her. It's sweet, but you're only going to end up hurting yourself and her if you don't get "over" her. What I mean by over is: You can still love her, but don't think that you're life is over without her. You can still live without her. Think of it this way, she's a puzzle piece that fits you but not perfectly. You don't fully complete each other. Think of it that way. It'll hurt less.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:21 pm

She loves me too!! . .its just . . complicated and hate how you think and how everyone thinks they understand . . you dont so stop trying to act like you do . . it really gets on my nerves . . You dont know my secrets . .you dont know my past .. you dont know my mind and you all defienetly dont know my future . . .

Coldfront44

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Coldfront44
She loves me too!! . .its just . . complicated and hate how you think and how everyone thinks they understand . . you dont so stop trying to act like you do . . it really gets on my nerves . . You dont know my secrets . .you dont know my past .. you dont know my mind and you all defienetly dont know my future . . .
oh but the crystal ball does XD *looks into the crystal ball for colds future* it says you will go crazy. HEy waht thats the present XD jk man just thought I'd try to lighten the mood
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:24 am

*pulls out Lancer* . . .. . . .I joined the COGs . . . horrible and painful death awaits a Gear . .so lets fight to save humanity from extinction!! Carmine nuuu!! dont die on me rook .. darn it . .*tags Carmine's tags* .. We lost a good Gear today . . . lets not let Carmine's sacrifice not be in vein!! *goes off to fight the locust*

Coldfront44

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:11 pm

epic post above this! XD
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:15 pm

so many errors but quite frankly i dont give a damn . .^^

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:20 pm

'Epic' post confuses my poor little brain~ *sniffles*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Okami Kasumi
'Epic' post confuses my poor little brain~ *sniffles*
it means awsome great ect.

ZarAburame

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:49 pm

. . . . .silly people .. you dont reralize i have taken over . .not really . i dont think i would deserve to even be crew at the moment . .too much hassle right now . got a week off so chaos . .come visit!! seriously, come visit . .i wanna hang sooo badly! .also . put more recent pics of you on your myspace . .i need to aswell . .after no shave november . .cuz . .i have a beard . .a full fudging beard!! . . weird i know . . but o so godly!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Oh, for a second there, I thought you were telling *me* not to shave. Was about to smack you.

Nyuu, beard? >: *pout*

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:08 am

. . . . .I am pissed sad . . and emo all at once . .i am . .an emo pirate . . .
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games