Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:41 pm

*puts face in hands* This is getting ridiculous.

THEY JUST RELEASED A NEW EVOLVING ITEM TWO DAYS AGO, and now they want us to buy another one?

This needs to be stopped. There has to be some kind of...of...LIMIT put in place which says how many EI's they can release in a set time period.

Let's see, so far we have Fallen Wish, Captain Ara's Nestegg, and the Tote Bag which have not evolved. We still have about four or five other items which have not finished evolving yet. WHY release more? It just doesn't make logical sense to me.

The way I see it, a new EI should only be released either when a) an older EI has finished evolving, or b) one month after the unveiling of the latest released EI. One EI a month sounds much better (not to mention more economical) than three or four a month. It's just TOO MUCH. It's excessive.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:56 pm

CoffeeFox

The way I see it, a new EI should only be released either when a) an older EI has finished evolving, or b) one month after the unveiling of the latest released EI. One EI a month sounds much better (not to mention more economical) than three or four a month. It's just TOO MUCH. It's excessive.

But that's boooooring D:

Forcive Habit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Forcive Habit
CoffeeFox

But that's boooooring D:

I'd prefer it be boring then. And so would a lot of other people here on Gaia.

I'm not made of money and I don't feel like going through the whole process of purchasing twenty dollars worth of pixels every two weeks.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:49 pm

CoffeeFox
Forcive Habit
CoffeeFox

But that's boooooring D:

I'm not made of money and I don't feel like going through the whole process of purchasing twenty dollars worth of pixels every two weeks.

Then don't... Or just pick one to buy from the like 4 or so they release each month at the very end. So what if it's one gen behind.

Forcive Habit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Forcive Habit
CoffeeFox
Forcive Habit
CoffeeFox

But that's boooooring D:

Then don't... Or just pick one to buy from the like 4 or so they release each month at the very end. So what if it's one gen behind.

If it's one gen behind, then I don't get to try out the new poses right away, not to mention that there is something horrible about owning a later generation Evolving Item. I mean, when you have a late gen, it's almost like saying "I'm too lame to own first gen items."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Holy s**t! Hasn't evolved yet either and that one is about...3 weeks old, I think.

I bought 4 of the halloween tote, I can't seem to stop myself. hehe.

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:14 pm

OMG I want the Halloween tote so bad. Kandy Korn is my all time favorite Halloween treat. I need it to wear with my Kandy Korn hat. -squee spasms over the little kandy korn hairpin- heart
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:01 pm

CoffeeFox
If it's one gen behind, then I don't get to try out the new poses right away, not to mention that there is something horrible about owning a later generation Evolving Item. I mean, when you have a late gen, it's almost like saying "I'm too lame to own first gen items."

So it's basically for bragging rights, then? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just curious.

Personally, I refuse to spend real money on fake items, so I'll just pine away at the items I want and hope that either they go down in price or someone donates one. I usually bank more on the former than the latter. whee

@Kriss: You and me both! xd

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:51 pm

Krissim Klaw
OMG I want the Halloween tote so bad. Kandy Korn is my all time favorite Halloween treat. I need it to wear with my Kandy Korn hat. -squee spasms over the little kandy korn hairpin- heart

Holy.... I thought I was the only one who loved candy corn. All I keep hearing is that it's nasty, but it's like crack to me! I just went through three bags last week. I can't wait until after Halloween, when I can horde it for cheap! Soon, my precious... soon. mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:20 am

cyberknight1188

Holy.... I thought I was the only one who loved candy corn. All I keep hearing is that it's nasty, but it's like crack to me! I just went through three bags last week. I can't wait until after Halloween, when I can horde it for cheap! Soon, my precious... soon. mrgreen
I know, it seems like everyone hates it. I also get several of the bags after Halloween when they are cheap. Then I eat my way to a sugar orgasm. heart

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:33 am

I do not know what there is to dislike about candy corn. It is like eating pure sugar. xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:52 am

Candy corn is the b*****d child of corn syrup and pure evil. I refuse to touch the stuff.

Also, I do feel we need a little more time between EI releases. I mean...we still got about seven EIs which have not totally developed yet.

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:45 am

RyanJakobi
Candy corn is the b*****d child of corn syrup and pure evil. I refuse to touch the stuff.

Also, I do feel we need a little more time between EI releases. I mean...we still got about seven EIs which have not totally developed yet.

Candy corn is the fruit of Satin! Don't let his smoothness fool you, he'll smoother you in evil!

Also, wasn't there about 7 or so evolving items before? They're probably just spacing out the releases so it feels like there's too many. I seem to remember there being quite a few before this.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:56 am

CoffeeFox
Forcive Habit
CoffeeFox
Forcive Habit
CoffeeFox

But that's boooooring D:

You do realize you can test out all the poses just by searching for the 1st gen items in the market place and clicking "preview this item". That's what I do, and I then buy the MUCH cheaper last gen item from the marketplace.

And stop bitching about it. It's your own fault if you don't know how to control yourself from spending. All you do is b***h about the evolving items. There's nothing wrong with it, and I honestly don't see anyone else complaining about it like you say.

Alektorphobia

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:57 am

Garek Maxwell
RyanJakobi

Candy corn is the fruit of Satin! Don't let his smoothness fool you, he'll smoother you in evil!

Also, wasn't there about 7 or so evolving items before? They're probably just spacing out the releases so it feels like there's too many. I seem to remember there being quite a few before this.
Satin? FABRIC IS EVIL NOW? D8
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games