Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:35 pm
((this is Kairin your talking to.not Khana))
"I'm no beast.I am a goddess you disrespectful person.Also I never said I truely was going to kill you I just meant you should go away for now.I haven't decided if you are worth killing or not..." Kairin said angerly but returned into a quiet calm state.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:49 pm
*still has a blank look*
*smirks*
"leave u say i guess ill just leave u two alone then its not worth the fight, besides i dont need to be slowed down"
"I will be back thow and remeber what you have said to me b/c i will"
*walks away*

(( brb ))  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:02 pm
((ok))
"I'll be waiting"Kairin said with the markings disappearing and her eyes turning back to blue.Khana was back to normal.She turned around and looked at Raikou,very corcerned.She had almost forgot about him.With the static around him she couldn't get any closer than 7 feet."Raikou..." Khana said with a tear coming down her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:21 pm
Raikou's eyes widen at the kiss, his face almost completely read. Just sitting there motionless he totally misses the whole thing with Seishin'ijousha. He then places his fingers on the exact spot she kissed him. Did that just happen? As a result of the confusion the static grows while Khana had been momentarily over powered. Hearing her call his name made the static vanish as he smiles up at her. "I think I'm fine now..." There was still a little pink of his face.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:31 am
Chihiro:...*jumps down in front of them* YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING!?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:40 am
Khana smiled.But then Khana was shocked a bit when Chihiro just came out of nowhere."Ummmm...its a little hard to explain Chihiro" Khana said quietly acting a bit shy,looking at the ground.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 pm
Raikou narrows his eyes at Chihiro, the pink fading. Not saying word one, the image of the kiss deeps running through his head but he pushes it back for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:10 am
"Ummm...lets just say I got really angry at Raikou then my anger shifted to Seishin'ijousha.Raikou had static electricity coming around him so he was basiclly going crazy.I battled Seishin'ijousha for a few minutes but he went away.And the static around Raikou went away.........thats basiclly how all I can explain in my current position..." Khana said leaving out all the action that happened in the past half an hour.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:12 am
Chihiro: I ment the kissing...whats going on there...???  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:18 am
((man no one is on right now))
"Oh...you saw that..." Khana said looking at the ground playing with her fingers."Ummm....I did it so Raikou wouldn't go crazy" Khana said trying to make up a story.Oh...this is not good.What am I going to do!?Why do I always get stuck in these kinds of situations!?  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:40 pm
((Here Fujuki here is your opening))
"I'm sorry I have to go" Khana said starting to walk away a little bit annoyed with Chihiro.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:45 pm
(( sweatdrop ))
Sees Khana coming her way from were she stoped to here the music a while ago "Oh.....hey Khana.....whats wrong???You look a bit pissed" 0.o she said turning her way as she came closer  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:50 pm
Khana stops dead in her tracks suprised to see Fujuki right in front of her."Oh nothing..." Khana said looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:52 pm
((*sigh* people never just tell me anythign they just say "oh nuthing....." lol all the time >.<))
"Sure dont look like nuthin.....c'mon u can tell me mrgreen " she said putting on a friendly smile "Im ur friend......cant u tell me anything??"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:55 pm
((lol well sorry lol))
"Oh do I have to!" Khana said teasing her and putting on a smile.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games