Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:23 pm
oh ok... well then we need to move...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:24 pm
Zach nodded and led her deeper into the forest. We need to leave, I think...  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:34 pm
Why... it looks perfectly calm here... she said looking around, the blue rose was still in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:47 pm
"Gaming sounds fun, but lets get back to the other thing. Maybe, we should come up with a plan just encase we need to do that."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:34 pm
The dragon hunts. He gazed to the left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:46 pm
Username:spaztastic psycho
RP name: Ryota
Picture:
User Image
Bio:

Shiya's older brother...
Everyone thought he was dead
he has this weird ability to convert
his pain into someone else, though doing
this might kill the person that he converted the
pain to... he has an evil mind... he has NO demon
possessing him, the only way to get rid of the evil is
to kill him, which is not easy...  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:37 pm
((Oh yeah?))

Name:Shishuri Anumu Hakuto
Appearance:User Image
Bio:Secretly following Ryota around. Has a Death Note, and Shinigami eyes. Can also form a special seal in her eye which drains people's life into hers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:38 pm
Dragon? Shiya said, her voice seemed to light up.

Ryota woke up suddenly. He was lying in some cave inside a book. He had been having some dream about his old family, as he thought about them being alive, hatrid boiled inside of him. He had an idea about how to see where one of them were, but he would try it later...  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:41 pm
Shishuri suddenly swung down. "Hi Ryota-kun!"

Yes. Best not to get caught, though. They are guarding an egg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:43 pm
Ryota jumped, "Shishuri... you can do that... " he said. His heart was beating fastly, "You know those people that i sometimes talk about... i think one of them is in a book.. would you like to go have some fun?"

oh... ok.... shiya smiled slightly.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:49 pm
Shishuri grinned. "If by fun, you mean killing, I'm game."

Zach smiled. So, shall we leave or stay? I'll leave the decision to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:53 pm
"Nobody will die.. yet... but you can have a little bit of fun... dont kill them fully.... " he said. He pulled out a pocket knife and poked it into his finger, then thought of the one he would find. He smiled as the pain and blood that was on his finger suddenly disappered.

Shiya smiled, Well... i dont know, i love the senery here... but you can pick the next book... Shiya felt sudden pain in her finger, she looked down, "Oh no.. no no no no... we need to get out of here... out of the whole book... any book!" Shiyas voice was pure panic.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:58 pm
Shishuri smiled. "Mhmm. Knowing that little pest Zachary, they're either going to Inkheart, the real world, or Eragon."

Zach's quick thinking might have saved them. "FireStar!" He said. "FireStar is the perfect book to hide."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:03 pm
"No... no book is safe... he will find us... he will.. he already knows right now... we have to go before he gets here.. we have to!" she said. The cut on her finger stoped bleeding. The pain was still there. The blue rose had sliped out of her grasp and fell softly to the ground.

Ryota smiled, "No... it is a different book, interesting.. i have never been there before.... " he said, "Lets go before my dear little sister blabs about the rules..." he said. He grabed Shishuri's hand and transfered them to the book Shiya and Zach were in.  

spaztastic psycho

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:20 pm
Ryota appered with Shishuri in the forest. He spoted Shiya and Zach. He noticed something about Shiya that was familiar, she still had the bright orange goggles sunglasses that he had bought her when she was five. "Dont do any thing to the girl unless you absalutly have to... i want her to be able to get back home..." he said. he pulled out his knife and carved into his skin. As he did this he quickly transfered it to shiya.

Shiya gasped in pain. She looked down at her arm. Though it seemed slightly childish, the words that appered on her arm, was 'boo'. Shiya turned pale, "Ryota... Ryota please... " She said looking around them. "Please dont... I didnt want them to... i didnt care... please... i didnt tell them any thing... Ryota!" Shiya seemed to be going in panic. She was still looking around them franticly. Her arm was bleeding, the words were no longer visable, "RYOTA!!!" Shiya yelled as another cut appered on her hand, it simpled said 'run...'  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games