Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Yuki put a finger to her lip. "im probably not drunk enough" she said, before tripping and literally rolling on the floor laughing, which, soon, turned to totally silent sleep, her face calm and serene.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:29 pm

"damn"Anki said getting up picking her up and placing her on the couch oppisite of him and he lays back down"sleep well"Anki said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Yuki felt rays of light fall upon her face. she opened her eyes and looked out the window, she didnt have a headache, which was pretty amazing to say the least. Yuki looked at small cloud in the sky, her hand was on her stomach gently, her hair had come undone. She sighed and got up, taking a shower.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Anki wakes up and hears the shower going "well at least shes not drunk"anki says out loud "Yuki you 'kay"anki yells through the bathroom door

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:46 pm

Yuki opened the door, her hair wet, but dressed. "Fine" she said simply, yawning ver lightly and she walked past him, wlakign intot he saml kichen, grabbing a small knife and using it to pin up her hair.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 pm

"good....wanna go shopping"Anki asked as he looked through the fridge grabbing the milk drinking directly from the jug

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Yuki knodded, "Sounds nice, i dont go often" she said, offering a small half smile. She grabbed a muffin from a small box and placed it in her mouth, not chewing, just sinking her teeth into it to hold it in place as she grabed a jacket and zipped it up some.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:57 pm

"alright to the mall"Anki says since he already had his clothes on grabbing a muffin "mmm good"Anki said picking her up and runs up to the roof and jumps down towards the mall and runs in Yuki still in his arms "here we are"Anki said with a smile

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Yuki was slightly pink. "I can walk you now" she said, standing up and putting her hands into her pockets, a few strands of hair covering her left eye.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 pm

"well i like to jump"Anki said smiling"and your one of the lightest i've ever carried"Anki smiled he dragged her into the clothes section"i need a suit and you need a dress"Anki said to Yuki"we got invited to a ball"Anki smiled he always loved going to a ball

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Yuki muttered some curses under her breathe. "I hate girl clothes" she ssaid to him, looking at a black dress, with slits on the side, and a very low v-cut. "and im not comfortable showing my body or looking liek a slut" she said to him.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:19 pm

"ok lets go classy"Anki said slightly embbaressed he didn't mean it like that he held up a long black dress and a long white dress and held up a long blue dress"any of these work"Anki said holding up the dresses

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:21 pm

YUki lookd at the black one. "that blakc one looks okay" she said, smiling gently and taking it for his hands politly. She then walked aorund, holding up a few suits, "You like any of these??" she asked.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:24 pm

"hmm....I'll take the white one"Anki said gently grbbing it from her hands slightly touching 1"yup this is the one i've been looking for"Anki said with a optimistic smile"srry about not telling you its just...you know...you where drunk"Anki said looking at her then the floor

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Yuki blushed and laughed. "uhh...ill be going to try this on" she said, avoiding the potentially ackward conversation. She came out in it, "eh, do i look okay?" she asked.
--->(( dress))
User Image
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games