Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:59 pm
she burst into laughter, "i think her reaction would be totally different." she enthused.

he paused. "a small town south of madison wisconsin." he began before he heard laughter and looked at the window seeing two people there. one being huge in comparison to him and looking at him uneasily. the other was a nother girl laughing at him it seemed.

Teresia turned around and gasped. "damn it all, we've been seen." she sighed. "alright i guess it's time to be polite." she replied and put emphasis on the last word while looking at ben. she began to pull him tword the back door. her pale face came through first. "Hey erin." she smiled and turned to kael. "and i don't beleive i've met you before." she replied politely showing erin that she was giving her suport even if ben didn't. "I'm teresia and this is ben, erin's brother." she replied.

Kael looked from her angled face to ben's. to be honest the large indian scared him a bit but he managed to be ok. after all the way he kept looking at the girl next to him was of pure love. no one that was mean could look at someone like that. "My name's Kael. i Just moved to forks and i'm having a look around." he hoped that sounded normal enough not to get launched off the porch by the huge guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:07 pm
Erin scowled at Ben, who glowered right back at her, but he turned to Kael with a smile.
"I'm Ben. Erin's brother." not even realizing that Teresia had just said that. He was mostly wondering if he could take this guy in a fight.
Erin ignored her brother, but smiled at Teresia.
"So, Wisconsin? You a Packers fan?" she asked conversationally.

((Answer this wisely, because I'm from Chicago, and we hate the Packers.))  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:51 am
((i'll give my answer honestly cause it's rather amusing. lol))

Kael nodded slightly to ben, not wanting to make him angry and then turned to erin and made a face. "to be honest i avoid sports all together. my parents were obsessed with the packers and after listening to them screaming and swearing at the tv everytime they're on you lose any taste for watching it." he gave an off smile. almost as if he wasn't used to the gesture. he was much better at just scowling.

Teresia laughed. "i understand. my house it was the patriots... things would get broken in the house even." she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:54 pm
Erin laughed.
"Well, I'm for the Bears. Ben is, too." she said, glancing at her brother to make sure that he was okay. His face was slowly beginning to smooth out, which was a good sign.
Ben smiled. "With Erin in the house, things'll get broken anyway." he said to Teresia and Kael. "She's a terrible clutz."
Erin blushed and punched her brother in the gut, which actually winded him.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:18 pm
teresia laughed at the look on ben's face. "oh it's normal around here for things to be a little rough." she teased and nudged ben slightly with a smile. she was happy to see that he was losening up.

he still looked shocked as he looked between the two but decided not to think about it. "well maybe better experiences will do me some good."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:51 pm
Ben laughed and rubbed his stomach.
"Well, if you plan on hanging out around here, you better get used to being punched. Erin's got a volitile temper."
Erin rolled her eyes.
"Just a side affect." she mumbled, her voice barely audible.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 pm
Teresia rolled her eyes. "must run in the family." she laughed and looked at Kael. "Don't worry. i'm reasonably new too and they are very friendly around here." she assured him.

Kael was a bit confused. if she was new then why on earth did she and erin's brother act like they've known eachother their whole lives? but he couldn't help but sigh internally. perhaps things would be easier than he thought. "well that makes me feel a little better. things were very... specific back home. even families cast out their own." he frowned slightly and then forced an uneasy smile instead. "but i'm not there anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:11 pm
Erin watched Kael, her brows pulling together. She put the hand that wasn't holding a plate of hot dogs on his elbow and steering him inside the sliding glass doors to the kitchen.
"You can help me get these ready." she said, glancing at Ben over her shoulder.
Ben rolled his shoulders, listening to his vertabrae pop.
"Erin's acting pretty wierd. Wonder what's up with her..." he said, putting his hand on Teresia's neck.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:18 am
Kael was shocked by the physical touch and nearly flinched bad but he didn't. most of the time he would. he was never fond of anyone touching him in even the most casual way but for some reason this didn't bother him at all. "alright." he replied to keep his confusion simple.

Teresia nodded. "she's acting protective, her attention won't leave him..." then she froze, her eyes widening as she turned to ben. "she couldn't have, could she?" she grinned at the idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:55 pm
Ben stiffened, then began to tug at his hair, making it stand straight up.
"What if she did?" he asked, his voice shooting up a few octaves. "She didn't. There's no way." he said to himself, as if repeating it would stop it from happening.

Erin swallowed as her sensitive ears picked up what Teresia implied.
'She's too freaking intuitive.' she griped mentally. She looked at Kael, wondering what to say.
"Sorry about my brother. He's a total freak."
'We all are, really.' she thought, fighting off the smile that had developed from being on Cloud 9.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:28 am
Teresia smiled. "i think it would be great. common ground, and she desurves to be happy." she looked up at ben with a playful accusing look. "don't she?" she knew that he'd want his sister happy so she was mostly playing.

Kael shrugged, "I can handle weird. weird keeps the world interesting." he replied with an easy smile. it was becomming more and more normal for him to smile here. he could feel the change it was making in him. how strange...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:46 pm
Ben scowled.
"No. For all the times she's put her freezing toes under my butt to warm them and the number of times she's woken me up with a blowhorn, I hope she falls off a cliff." he said, trying hard to keep a straight face.

Erin laughed.
"You would be surprised at exactly how wierd things can be around here." she said, opening a bag of hot dog buns.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:25 pm
KAel looked at her slightly confused and looked around as to exactly how he was going to help. "what do you mean?" he asked absently.

Teresia raised one eyebrow and tilted her head. "really now? just like you'd want me to boil my hand in water i bet." she replied showing how unbelieveable his explination was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:43 pm
Ben rolled his eyes.
"At least she doesn't come into your room singing Bohemian Rhapsody at four in the morning because she's bored." he grumbled.

Erin sighed. "You really want to know?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:42 pm
Kael shrugged, "sure why not?" he said figuring that it couldn't be too bad.

Teresia laughed, "thats true but if you hated her you wouldn't be here, you wouldn't care about Kael talking to her or about the idea that she might have imprinted. You would have walked away long ago." she smiled and drew close to him and rested a hand on his shoulder and ran it down to his hand. "You wouldn't care about anything she thought, or felt wether it was emotional or physical. her pain would be nothing to you."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games