Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:11 pm

she waited for him outside by her car, she lifted her hand up to scratch her head and someone grabbed it-

""YOUR PREGNANT???!!!!" her dad stared at her, he flung her to the ground, "WHO'S THE FATHER?? WHERE IS HE?"

she didn't answer, she looked at the ground, in complete shock.

he backhanded her, "where???!!!" he struck her again./color]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Zach had a bloodred katana at Page's father's throat. "The father is the one who will slice your neck open if you touch his love one more time." He spat on the ground.

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:33 pm

"Zach, don't....please..."

"She's only 15, she could die from this. Are you happy boy??!! you and your hormones might be the death of the one you claim to love!"

she didn't say anything. The words stung her, she never wanted to get Zach into this...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Zach smiled bitterly. "Do you realize that you are the reason we decided to run away?"

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:55 pm

"In any case, its against the law, if your cought you'll be in a juvy prison for a long time." he sighed, "But...." he looked at Page, "Page, sweetie, I've failed you as a father, I'm sorry......I give you my premission to leave." he looked back at Zach, "If she dies.......or is hurt in any way, I will have you in jail befor you can turn around to run. This is your fault. Let me guess... you thought you could controle yourself. You told her you could, but you couldn't. So now she's pregnant because you lied to her."

"Dad.....don't." she wanted it all to end.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Zach sighed. "I swore to protect her, and protect her I will. I swear she will not be harmed." He smiled. "And it's both our faults. She wanted it; And I didn't stop it." He hugged Page. "But now we're going. I have enough to last us a few months; After that I can hunt."

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:28 pm

"If you want you could stay with me, it wouldn't look suspiciouse if i took her out of school. And you should continue your education anyway Zach. I trust you could bring her work after school. I don't want my daughter and grandchild risking things. But I guess your the husband, so I will leave the choice to you."

"Zach....Dad..." she was confused in all of this.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Zach sighed. "No," He murmured quietly. "The decision belongs to Page."

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:45 pm

she looked up into his eyes, "m-me?....I....I don't....." she kissed him carfully, "my place is with you......I want us to choose together."

he waited.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 pm

Zach sighed. "I think you should stay... If we ran away, something might happen... Plus," He said, half smiling. "I don't think your father would be too happy if his new grandchild died." He glared at her father. "But, if she agrees, she'll be staying with me. My parents would understand, and our house is closer to the hospital... Plus, you might accidentally hurt her if you were drunk, and I can't have that."

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:50 pm

he stiffened but knoded, "But I have free visiting rights."

She was shoked, "O...okey, I'll stay with you Zach."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Zach smiled, hugging Page. "Come on, we need to get you over to my house." Turning to Page's dad, he said, "Alright, it's only fair."

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:19 pm

Kaderot stopped, "i under stand, "he said hugging her and handing her her shirt and bra and putting his shirt on. "when your ready its up to you" he said.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:28 pm

Shiyoki smirked."After the wedding."Shiyoki's smirk widened as she put back on her bra and shirt back on."But right now we can just have a good make out."Shiyoki kissed him and put her arms around his neck. She pulled away slightly."Ok?"She whispered,her lips barely touching his. Her eye color turned a bright red.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Kaderot nodded, "ok after the wedding" he said and kissed her
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games