Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:15 pm
jackie spun around to face him a look of utter horror on her face for the first time in her life.
"y...you what.................YOU IDIOT HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO STUPID" her voice echoed around the library like thunder
"I WAS WORRI............" she stopped and glaired at rex
"i was............you idiot, you complete idiot" she glaired at the floor and stalked off across the library her face contoreted in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:32 pm
Rex didn't expect this reaction but wasn't really surprised. He looked at the floor and uttered the words "I'm sorry.".  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:34 pm
jackie stopped abruptly and turned to face him
"your bed is already made.................and your coat has been fixed" she looked at rex "just get out of my sight" her voice held a sad tone to it but her eyes remained cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:44 pm
Rex stood for a second, looking over at her with his blue eyes speaking of his blue emotions right then and there. He turned around, and walked out of the room.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:47 pm
jackie whirrled around and stormed towards her room.
sevral students scattered out of her way as she stalked into her room.
shadows billowed behind her in thretening patterns.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:53 pm
Rex stood on the roof of the school. The wind blew and the rain fell like a scattered waterfall. He sat down and looked up at the full moon, and sighed.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:56 pm
jackie sighed and sat down on her bed, tears dripping down her face.
she looked at the small beads of water in confustion.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:17 pm
Rex didn't know what to do. He was hoping Jackie would at least smile at his arrival, then again, had she ever smiled in front of him? The rain whipped at his naked torso, and the wind blew strong, but it didn't move him. Rex wouldn't stop looking at the moon, shining beautifully.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:19 pm
jackie stood up and drew her book out of te cabanit draw.
she set it down and opened it, letting herself get lost in her own world.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:25 pm
Rex headed to the entrance but slipped and fell off the roof. Falling down, he hit the ledge and was stabbed by a sharp fence. He yelled in pain, pull his body off of the fence and waiting for it to regenerate. "Grgh! Ow! Ugh, I should be more careful." He said.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:30 pm
jackies head flew up as she heard rex cry out in pain.
before she new what was happening her legs had carried her down the stairs and out into the cort yard "REX ARE YOU OK?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:32 pm
Rex walked over the field, hands covering a large wound leaking blood, but it was clearly getting smaller. "I'm fine. I just had a little accident. Note to self, stay off the roof in a storm." He said and tried hard to smile.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:55 pm
jackie pulle her cloak off and stuffed it on his gash
"come on before you catch a cold" she grabbed rexs wrist and dragged him inside tutting at the state of his cut.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:26 am
squeakers_13
(Man! You are good at pumping out the mushy stuff when you want to/need to. I didn't think you had it in you.)
Robin blinked. Oh boy... Placing two fingers to her lips, she tapped then quickly. Think think think. Oh crap, he's not trying to say that he loves me is he? I don't know if I could take that. Much less how I'd feel about it. I mean, oh crap, how am I supposed to know if I love him when I don't know what love is beyond a definition? Her fingers stopped. Wait a sec, I, I actually think my feeling fit the definition here. I think I might actually love Rock. With that thought, her hand fell to her side and her breathing became a bit faster; Rock was trying to say he loved her and now, she loved him back. "It's alright. I, I think I already know. And, I, I think I do too."

Rock's cheeks blushed. ''R-Really? I wish... my emotions weren,t so much in the way to say what I even feel about you...'' Rock turned his gaze away and back to her.

((Yes, thanks! XD =P I can do all kinds o' stuffs, even in RP's.))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:09 pm
Robin smiled, and after a moments hesitation, placed her arms around Rock in a hug. "It's alright. I understand completely."
(Um, do you want to start moving the plot line along again? I'm running out of mush.)  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games