Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:03 pm
Shiyoki couldn't stop crying even if Riku arrived."Baka..."Was the only word she could say to Minaki.

"W-Where am I?"Minaki was standing in the Darkness untilla light shone and she closed her eyes for a second then opened them to find herself in a strange place."Heaven?"She whispered a woman approched her."Hello sweetheart.."Minaki looked up and her eyes widened."M-Mom?.."She whispered and Her mother smiled at her."But Ginaki-kaasan...Why am I here?"My eyes were filled with tears."Because you killed yourself but no Princess of Darkness can lose their heart deary.."She smiled and pushed me. I fell back into darkness and stayed there for awhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:08 pm
Chaos stopped long enough to glance at Minaki and whisper something to Riku, then jumped forward again, cutting at the Tsviets relentlessly.  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:17 pm
Mitsuka stood there infront of Kairi and then hugged her as Kairi started to cry."Shh...Its ok..."She rubbed Kairi's back as she continued to cry.

Minaki's hand twitched and Shiyoki's eyes widened."Minaki...Can you hear me?"Minaki's hand twitched again and moved slightly."Riku! Minaki's alive!!"Kairi heard and so did Mitsuka and both got up and ran towards Minaki."Minaki-chan!!"Minaki's other hand twitched and moved slowly to her heart."Ri......ku.....-kun....."Minaki's lips parted sighly and her tongue licked them slowly. Her eyes cracked open and closed them again and blinked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:47 am
kitty was slowly calming down.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:21 pm
((When is Chaos going to F**king reply!? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:22 pm
Riku blinked, then ran and hugged Minaki. "It was horrible... I was forced into a dream, and there was blood, killing, murder... Chaos-san released me from it."  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:03 pm
Shiyoki whispered something to Kairi and Mitsuka and they walked back to the others. Minaki smiled sadly."I'm sorry..My demon got out of hand..."She whispered the last part to herself and smiled cheerfully,yet it was fake and she made it look real,anything for Riku or herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:55 pm
Riku kissed her. His lips brushed over hers softly. "I can tell that smile isn't true, isn't real, isn't what you're truly feeling."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:25 am
She looked at Riku, "where have I seen you befor, lad?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:40 pm
((Sorry that I wasn't on yesterday..My stupid internet wouldn't work...Bellsouth sucks..))
Minaki smiled sadly and then looked at Page then glanced at Riku."You know to much don't you Riku-kun.."Minaki said softly and stood up and walked off where Shiyoki was.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:50 pm
Chaos smiled as he stopped behind Page, turning her. He kissed her, holding her against him.

Riku laughed. "I probably could've warned you on that one."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:05 pm
((I seriously have the perfect plot!))
Sora walked up to Minaki and gave her a map and her eyes widened and she slide to the floor with her hands shaking and her eyes filled up with tears."W..We c...can't...go there S...Sora....Me,Shiyoki,Mitsuka and Sukia c...can't go!"Sora eyes saddened and then Minaki ran off with Shiyoki,Sukia and Mitsuka chasing after her."Minaki! Whats wrong?!"Shiyoki yelled and grabbed the map and her eyes widened also. Sukia and Mitsuka peered over and their eyes widened also and they all whispered,"We can't go to Konoha..."  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:53 am
kitty had given axel his weapons back and was hugging him. she had tried to make it look like she was just hanging off him for a laugh but couldn't help herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:20 pm
Riku frowned. "Konoha?"  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:29 pm
Minaki sweatdropped and smiled."Lets just say Yuffie's not the best ninja in that world.."Minaki looked down."And I have a different boyfriend there.."She whispered to herself so queitly that not even a good hearer like Sukia could hear it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games