Submit

ChimiChacho

Fashionable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:19 pm
Wolf cocked his head at Ariella. Well alright, but hurry back before i start to worry. He winked at her and turned his attention back to the others. It does seem like she loves everyone. Truthfully its hard to tell who she likes and dosnt like. He grinned back at Lance.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 pm
ariella looked over her shoulder dont worry wolfie just cuz i am a kitty dosent mean im gonna drown she continued up the stairs her laughter drifting away

lance smiled too "now if only everyone could be as nice" he gave mercy i playful look when he made that statement  

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:01 pm
*Mercy rolled her eyes and giggled making an exageratted cute face before blowing a kiss to Wolf.* "And when am I never not nice Lance?" *She inclined her head a little but kept her attention on Voro and Chacho still, in a sense alert.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:03 pm
"Mercy, Even when your blood curdling angry you have a nice way about it, then again maybe its because you have pulled my hair so many times my brain is slightly damaged." He chuckled joking, winking at her.  

Victor Black256

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:14 pm
*She giggled cutely at that but rolled her eyes and sent him a smile showing off her large fangs.* "I'd think you'd be more worried about your ears considering how many times I have boxed em!" *She giggled and couldn't help but blow a kiss to him too, her eyes still did not leave the two of them though.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:19 pm
he smiled. "SOmething fasinate you?" Her eyes did not go unnoticed.  

Victor Black256

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 pm
"Yes." *Her answer was curt and to the point. She continued to smile back though as she stared.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:41 am
lance chuckled "well it seems as if we have different meanings of nice..."  

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Victor Black256

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:14 pm
Voro sighed, nodding his head. He had a few theories about her fascinations. He thought about, smiling, about poking into her head, but that would disrupt his current action.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:15 am
"there you are serenity" daviel coming up behind her smiling at them all. "how do you all do my ladies and lords?" daviel grabbed onto serenity catching his breath not used to climbing stairs anymore with his outfits on. "i must say you in those gowns and these stairs i have no idea how you do it serenity your going to have to tell me one of these days."

laughing"daviel in the north they dont have stairs?" knowing the answer he was going to give her. he just smiled sweetly at her, she was going to get it. "oooo come on you might want to check your pockets before planning on pulling one on me as they say in the north." daviel checked his pockets pulling out the stones that were hidden in them. smiling at her with mischevious eyes as he crushed the rocks."all in good spirits yes" as she kissed him on the cheeks smiling  

Serenity Aurora Tepez

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:25 pm
*Mercy smiled to him* "Wise choice Voro." *She twirled some hair on her finger though and giggled.* "You know me though dear friend. I never lie. . . . you simply have to ask me the right question if you want an answer."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:26 pm
He smiled. "I know. thats what makes you more confusing then me."  

Victor Black256

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:24 pm
"I am quite sorry I confuse you dear." *She smiled showing off her fangs as she leaned against the banister cupping her hands cutely as she stared.* "Then again I'm glad no one in this house can figure me out. . . except my lover. Lav's prety good at just guessing what I'm gonna do. See you have to think of the most devious and conniving thing that I could possibly do in a situation, and be sure that I'll do something even worse." *Her child's voice was like a sweet song as she hummed after she was done speaking, her eyes glued and unwavering until she flashed them to Wolf playfuly then returned them to their focus, her little mind quick at work.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:46 pm
He chuckled. "Now your being obvious about something. It isnt going to work." He had little idea what he was referring to, but whatever she was up to, she would know. "Give me time and I will know."  

Victor Black256

sweet lost Lanore

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:06 am
raven walks up the stairs "Hello"  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff