Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:41 pm
She kissed him again, making this one last longer.

He broke the kiss, nuzzling Ry's neck again...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:41 pm
((I kinda feel bad for Lance...he's left out of the Love club...*sniffles*))

Sydney still stayed frozen, but his lips ever so slightly moved with Alice's.

Ry held him for a few more moments before pulling away from him (more like twirling gently out of his grasp) as she smiled some.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 pm
((XD))

He laughed quietly, watching Ry.

She pulled away, watching Sydney.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:48 pm
Ry looked around, and realized they were just outside of the city. Ry sighed softly and turned to the three. "I-It's going to be light soon...will Lance be ok?" Her doeish brown eyes were wide with concern.

Sydney was stubbornly looking from Alice, face the direction he heard Ry's voice. "He's gentle, but strong," he assured.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:49 pm
"And with Ares there, I doubt he'll have a scratch on him. Or a bruise. Probably not even a speck of dirt. Blood, maybe..." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:03 pm
The assassins numbers were running short at this point. One of the figures threw a right hook aimed at Ares jaw. Little did this one know just who he was attacking. Death was a certainty for this lowly hired hand. The figures feet left the group. As he jumped slightly to give the blow more leverage. Then landed oddly with his toes facing away from his opponent. The assassin knew he was done for at this point. Backing away the figure attempted to reason with the one he'd attacked.

Please...whoever you are don't kill me. Fear seemed to be the only emotion in this ones eyes. As there arms started to shake. As the figure continued to take steps backwards. Not in his right mind enough to actually turn and run. Not that it would have done this lowly assassin any good. Against the wrath of a god. All you can do to survive is to convince them to spare you.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:06 pm
"Alright, I'll spare you." He smirked as dead soldiers came up and ripped him apart. "Never said anything 'bout old Corpse Breath, though." He glanced over at Thanatos, who had taken his favorite mortal form; black hair long and unruly, demonic red eyes shining. Black robes flowed down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:07 pm
"You're right," she smiled to him, nodding happily, now totally convinced.

Sydney gently pryed off Alice's arms and took a few steps away, surveying the area with his nose and ears.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:09 pm
Alice tackled Sydney from behind, her arms wrapping around him, now using all her superhuman strength.

"Of course, with Aphrodite there, I'm surprised he hasn't died yet, considering he doesn't love anyone..." He chuckled lowly. "I suppose Ares is keeping her in check."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:16 pm
"Oooof!" Sydney almost fell over, having to regain his balance with great difficulty. "Aren't you in love with your brother," he grumbled, in a hunched position.

Ry smiled softly.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:19 pm
"No!" She paused. "Well... maybe a little... but I like you too!" She pouted. "Besides, he's my brother."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:22 pm
The sound of an odd chanting could be heard from the roof. The voice wasn't familiar to anyone in the building. The voice sounded like that belonging to an elderly old women. Most of what they were saying was somewhat muffled. Most of the words were not even spoken. But seemed that there were a few missing words in the spell.

...zerus...here us...fear us...

The rest was spoken in the one chanting the spells mind. The old witch ripped the soul of Lance out of his body with there left hand. And the soul of his Angelic side out with there right. Throwing the two to the side like a rag doll. His demon side was now in complete control at this point. And the witch made sure to corrupt the dark soul before allowing it to act on its own. This was the old women Balin had spoken of. One that had trapped him inside of a monstrous form for nearly his entire life. A cloaked figure that seemed to be a master of deception and trickery. One that had eluded all for many years. There were no records anywhere of this figure. And they had never been captured in there life. Somehow, when cornered the witch would find some way to escape. And anyone that saw them seldom had much to report at all. In fact, everyone that had spotted this person in the past. Had either lost there memories all together. Or gave a vague description of an old hag. Though none of them ever could really confirm if this was the figures true form or not.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:23 pm
Sydney silently mouthed 'help me' towards Zach and Ry, totally unsure how to handle this.

"Nope," Ry said, popping her mouth at the end and jumping on Zach's back now. "See, we're even." She yawned though, still sleepy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:26 pm
"Sorry, Sydney." He grinned, swinging Ry around, sitting down and plopping her into his lap.

Alice nuzzled Sydney's neck, still holding tightly onto him.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:30 pm
Ry snuggled against Zach's chest, curling into a little ball with her arms around her legs. She nuzzled her face against his chest.

Sydney sighed, sitting down on the ground with Alice still on him. "What am I supposed to DO! Damn you two! I have two lovesick women on my tail now." He grumbled. He was grumpy like that.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff