Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:37 pm
*hiss* i'm the only one allowed to drink from him, he's my brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:44 pm
Alyce smiles at Celest and says, "Don't worry I was just only curious", and winks at her.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:37 am
don't do i again celest came out from behind her brother and sat next to crimson, watching the night stalker. soujis eyes were closed, he was busy thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:58 am
" Vivian" she said and turns back into her vampire form and glares at Celest..." What do u mean by that? You dont even know me...Yet you judge me...."  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:58 am
Oh, boy..here we go again... Baku transformed into her black wolf form growling...She stood in between her friends and Celest & Souji, facing the new-comers... 'Nobody comes here to start a fight.' ... Baku glared at Celest and her brother 'Do not judge any of us, or it will turn into a very nasty battle..' ... She turned to look at Vivian and Alyce 'Vivian, its ok...Can you two at least get along?'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:32 am
She turns to face Baku... " I have no grudge against Alyce, but Celest on the other hand..." She glared back at celest with dislike " Has no business to insult me..."  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:51 am
Damnit ... Baku returned her glare at Celest... 'This is why I don't trust any newcomers....Don't upset any of us, or you'll have the rest at your throat..' She growled louder, fur bristling..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:10 am
She looks at baku and smiles....Thanks for sticking up for me....Then turns back to Celest. " I may not be perfect....but at least have earned my living..." She doesnt trust her.....  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:15 am
"she's just saying that she doesn't like your blood, she rates it good or bad it isn't an insult." celest looked confused did i do something bad?"i'm sorry, she scared me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:22 am
She crossed her arms. " Well , Why doesn't she huh? Just because of my appearance? She has no right to judge me...I dealt with HER kind since the day I was born..." She felt hurt at the thought of her blood being bad, but showed no expression...  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:29 am
why do i even bother "look she isn't judgeing you, she's just saying she won't like the taste of your blood. she can tell somehow, i don't even understand it" celest stared into space.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:31 am
'STOP IT! We all have blood, good or bad...It doesn't matter if somebody has bad blood, they could be the best vampire, the best friend...If you two came her to cause a problem, congratulations you achieved your goal...I was willing to be nice, and be a friend of yours but you crosses the line by saying my friend has 'bad blood'....' ... Baku, still standing in front of Vivian, snarled, showing her fangs..  

TheScarletDawn

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:35 am
she tilted her head" Who are you?" she said suspiciously...she doesnt trust strangers..not from whats shes been through...no one knows her past, exept Baku, yet she didn't tell her the ewhole godforsaken story  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:38 am
'Ok everybody chill! We all need to understand what's going on, because I'm very confused and I hate not knowing things!'  

TheScarletDawn

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:42 am
"look i'm just trying to explain why she said that, she didn't meen anything bad. heck she probable doesn't know what's going on, she has almost no memory. forget it i'm leaving." souji turned and went back in the castle celest stayed were she was beside crimson. big brother i'm staying here.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games