Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 am
(hehe...umm choas you didnt type anything for meh.._  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:02 am
*the girl stood, and helped efreet up* so whatcha been doing? meh nothing much... just chillin  

Ledgendary Hero

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 pm
Amy blinked, hugging her brother as a big grin spread across her face. "You were spying on sis, weren't ya?"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I was. Now I wanna get back to my room, and fast. Gods know what they're doing in there..." As soon as Amy released him, he grabbed Kat's hand and lead her away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:32 pm
Ry happily wrapped her arms around Aph and kissed her back.

Damien just smiled angelically, rubbing his tattoo on the side of his neck as the previews started.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:38 pm
Aph's tongue moved into Ry's mouth. She moved over her, snuggling closer as she kissed more passionately.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:43 pm
Snow leans over and kisses his tattoo "i like your tattoo" she whispered in his ear, she smiles before leaning back and looking at the screen  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 am
kat followed along slightly confused at all that was happening

she rubbed her stomach absently, it was more bigger and it was more noticeable that she was pregnat, kat tryed to wear shirts that made her look skinner but it was to late, the rumor already spread and the stories began.
(im bored so im gonna dramatically time speed the baby thing, doesnt mean any of you guys will move forward in times just means im geting fatter!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:37 am
((Lol.))

Zach pulled her inside his room and kissed her gently, one arm around her waist and a hand on her stomach.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 am
suddenly something pounded against his hand and kats eyes went wide "i think the baby just kicked..." she whispered looking surprised she put her hand on his lightly

(hey choas do you have a yahoo,aim, or msn?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:55 pm
((Yeah. It's chaoticrepentance.))

He smiled and pecked her lips, pulling her into a sitting position next to him on the bed.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:13 pm
(for what? yahoo or msn or aim????)

kat stared into his eyes. "i..are you sure you want to be a father..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:34 pm
((Yahoo.))

He nodded, nuzzling her neck.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:43 pm
kat breathed in deeply and layed her head on his shoulder. "im scared..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Damien smirked. "Thanks." He wrapped one arm around her shoulders and the other holding onto a licorice stick.

Ry held her closer, deepening the kiss as well.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm
She smiles and pops in a few chocolate covered raisins in her mouth and lays her head on his shoulder.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff