Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Organic Shadows

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:49 pm
Sorry, can't help but say, "I'm an one of" doesn't actually make sense. Just take out the 'an' and you're good.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:20 pm
burning_eyes "I'm an one of"? Nice proofreading on my part.
Thank you, Organic Shadows. sweatdrop  

CalcAndCoffee

x___glitch

Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:27 pm
Hii. I'm Alyssa. I don't have an idea as to what I should say.

If you'd like to know something about me, please feel free to ask. :]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:03 pm
Uh, age? Reason for being interested in grammar? Other interests?  

Organic Shadows

Orgasmic Rainbow Tic-Tac

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:53 pm
User ImageI was once asked if I could smile a real smile and I replied...

Hello I am Zenesha,but you may call me Zena if you wish.I am a fourteen year old who loves to role play and write stories!I hope I can fit in to this guild.Also thanks for accepting me into your guild for literate people!

No I can't this twisted smile is the only smile I know...User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:43 pm
LOL U R ALL NEWBS WHO CANT TALK LIKE CHT SPEK!

Sorry. I had to... Hello everyone!

Name's Xenos.. You can call me Xenos or Xen.
Hm.. If you want to know my age, it's on my profile. I don't generally like to discuss much about myself, because it's just the internet, and I'm not overly trusting of other people.. but Anything I'm willing to discuss is probably on my profile somewhere, =)

What else...
I am an English minor.. was going to be a Major but I decided to Major in Music and Psychology instead... And I'm about half way through with college. Joy!

I'm also bisexual, and I have a Gaia-based relationship with Konahaku (He'd fit well in this guild, too. He's the same I am on literacy and whatnot).

Uhhm.. I guess that's it for now. Hi again, and thanks for accepting me!  

Xenos`Black

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:51 am
Hello! I am KitKatKandyBar but you can call me KitKat. I'm 15, I am a grammar freak... there isn't much else to say... see you all in the forums!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:40 pm
Hello!
I'm Clarissa.
I'm seventeen.
And I'm not an alcoholic.
:]  

clarissaisonfire

OhMyGuard

High-functioning Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:24 am
Hello everyone! It's great to be here!

Name:Aquabendah

I'm so happy that there is finally a place I can go where I can read what people have typed and not have to use a translator. I understand that we all make a few mistakes here and there, but this time I can understand whatever anyone says.

Oh, and by the way...what, exactly, is 1337? I never really figured that out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:26 am
I am just glad that we can speak! No leet, no leet!  

icemystic

jedi_master_alanna

5,450 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:18 pm
Hi, I'd rather not give you my real name so you can just call me Alanna or Jedi or whatever. I'm 18 and I will be graduating in two weeks. Yay! Not that you really needed to know that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:21 am
My name is "The Strix".
I am seventeen.
I have borderline OCD.  

The Strix

nineholybullets

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:06 am
Hi everyone. I'm nineholybullets, also known as Aira, and I'm 18. I love to read, draw, and write, and I hope to start publishing my own comics in the next 5 years or so (or 'graphic novels' if you want to be politically correct).
Fun fact: I was called Grammatica at my school because I was always editing and correcting everyone's papers ...and their grammar. Irashaimasu!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:57 pm
Good evening to you all. I, Madam_Froggers, joined the 3G's this morning after submitting my request last night. Last night, while browsing the Chatterbox (believe it or not), I stumbled on a banner linking to this guild and was highly motivated to join.

I am a 20 (soon to be 21) year old college student that loves to write stories. These stories consist of original works as well as fan fiction. I can't tell you how many times I've gone through older stories, written years in the past, to discover my spelling and/or grammar mistakes and find myself in complete wonderment of how awful it can be.

On top of writing stories, I am a fan of role playing and find grammar highly crucial to a successful role play. The reason I see it as being so crucial? Well, that's simple. Through grammar -- good or bad -- one can get a feel for another's or even his or her own character. heart  

Madam_Froggers

Aidistence

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:28 pm
Hello, I just got accepted, thank you. Nothing to say just the following; Hello! biggrin  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games