Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:23 pm
Guah! I knew that was book 20 in the stores! x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:30 pm
I still don't have Volume 20 since I can't buy manga...so my "chief supplieer of manga" will probably get it for me this or next week....
(My parents REALLY hate Japan...)
sweatdrop

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:38 pm
Sorry I was away for... what was it? 2 weeks maybe?

Anyways, I'm here to bring you a lil question just for today.

Did anyone miss me while I was away?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:13 pm
No one missed you. We all went on with our daily boring lives having you bee forgotten. XP Just kidding. Missed you buddy. -pat pat-  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:12 pm
No, no, I can take it Miwas, be honest... he-he (this is me kidding as well)

But you know, even though you were kidding, it trully does show that pretty much nobody missed me. Oh well, no big whoop... mrgreen I guess this means I can go back to being away a lot... I could always check back with the guild whenever I can.

Another question for today!

What kind of outfit do you think Kenshin and his friends would look good in? (if you don't have much time just say something like: "I think Sano would look good in a tuxedo or something". You know...)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:49 pm
hypnocrown
No, no, I can take it Miwas, be honest... he-he (this is me kidding as well)

But you know, even though you were kidding, it trully does show that pretty much nobody missed me. Oh well, no big whoop... mrgreen I guess this means I can go back to being away a lot... I could always check back with the guild whenever I can.

Another question for today!

What kind of outfit do you think Kenshin and his friends would look good in? (if you don't have much time just say something like: "I think Sano would look good in a tuxedo or something". You know...)

No! Don't casually leave us! This guild is not the same...not the same at all. But we did miss you! D:

Sano: A drug load robe with a tattoo running down his left arm. D:
Kenshin: Would have the white collar shirt and suspender shorts!
Kaoru: Just a traditional plaid school girl outfit.
Yahiko: Leather jacket and sunglasses complete punk. Maybe a nosering! D:
Megumi: Maybe a red night dress with see through fabric back.

God! Looking up at what I just typed it seems as though I put too much thought into this! D: Not good. It means that Luna is trying to take over again! No! D: Another part of my life gone. crying  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:12 am
Thanx Miwas! I wanna be here but I can't be here as often as I used to anymore. Blame it on the rain... (it was hardly falling) Blame it on the sun... lol

Anyways, neat suggestions. Too bad nobody else got in the mood. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:29 am
Thanks. Well I see...the rain and the sun. -glares- I shall defeat you! Well everyone has school nowadays don't they. I still have school but eh. Everyone is busy around this time of the year.  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 am
Yes! Everyone is really busy. Even ME!

It's soo cool that we're here at the same time. so how have you been? Maybe you should drop me a line on a PM so we don't fill the thread with small talk. mrgreen

Hmm, I got a new question of the day:

Does anyone know the catch phrase of each character in RK? Do each of them have diifferent ones in the series and in the manga?

I have heard that Kenshin has "Oro" but I don't think I have heard one in the dubbed version I've seen. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:04 pm
hypnocrown

I have heard that Kenshin has "Oro" but I don't think I have heard one in the dubbed version I've seen. rolleyes

You have to listen very closely but he says it. When me and my sister found it we had to replay it over just to make sure it was right.  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:46 pm
Oh, ok then.

So, new question for today and maybe tomorrow:

What do you all think of my whip?

I know it sort of seems like a silly question but I just got it today and it cost me bundles too. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:15 pm
hypnocrown
Oh, ok then.

So, new question for today and maybe tomorrow:

What do you all think of my whip?

I know it sort of seems like a silly question but I just got it today and it cost me bundles too. mrgreen
This belongs in the random thread!! Please keep random (non-RK-stuff) there as much as possible. Thanks 3nodding  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:15 pm
NEW Q-OF-THE-DAY: How does Shishio die? Be as specific as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:54 pm
He overheats after fighting himura kenshin. after survivning the amakakaru ryu no hirimekki  

Brad the maxx

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:57 am
He can fight no longer for fifteen minutes because when the government tried to remove his existance from society by burning him at the stake he suffered severe burns all over his body that still haunt him in his final battle against Kenshin. After Kenshin revives Shishio reaches his max and his temperature is so high that his blood is starting to evaporate into this strange red mist. He then becomes to hot that you can say he suffers spontaeous human combustion.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games