Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:50 am

"It's very ineresting." Gabriel agreed. "And it's true what they say about small kindnesses amounting to a lot. you see the chain reaction of kindness move through everyone."

Natsha listened, interested, but couldn't shake the feeling that time was well and truly against them.
"Sir? we should probably find somehwere to go do this ritual. A church perhaps?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:11 am

"To the hospital then?" Dougal said.
-----------------------------------------------
Opal was a few miles away from the city. She looked to the sky. "The sun will rise in a couple of hours," she thought.

She paused to rest again-the previous encounters had consumed a large portion of her energy.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:41 am

Adam nodded and held out his hands.
"It's quickest if we fly. damsel in distress?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:56 am

Dougal shook his head in dismay, "When it comes to flying-do I really have a choice?" Dougal walked over to Adam-his head down, blushing slightly from the embaressment.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:03 am

"My, you have such pretty eyes darling." Adam joked, seeing how far he could push Dougal before the young demon smacked him one. he gently sroked a finger down Dougal's cheek and laughed.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:12 am

Dougal twitched-his fists shook. Dougal narrowed his eyes and said, "I stand by what I said earlier tonight......you are strange dirty old man. Let's just get this over with shall we?"

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:19 am

Adam smiked and looked at him sideways.
"And you are an insecure little boy. so we're even."
he set off flying, scanning the area below as he did. he still smiled.
"Are you afraid that too much male on male contact will turn you gay?"
He suqeezed the 'damsel' dougal a little closer at this, stil enjoying anoying him. after the emotion of almost losing him, he felt he needed to offset some of it.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:28 am

Dougal eyed Adam then nestled in closer, "Did I ever say I was straight?" He smirked hoping he had turned the tables on Adam. "Revenge...." he thought to himself, "....I hope this doesn't backfire....."

((Oh-the mental images of these two....I should draw them sometime...))

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:29 am

Lilith looked at Natasha as if she forgot she was there.
"Right, we're just standing around chatting. We've got something that needs doing, eh?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:35 am

Natasha nodded.
"yep."
Gabriel crinkled his nose a little in anticipation fo what wa sot coe, but followed anyway. natasha led the way, heaidng towards a church she had passed, hoping it was abandoned.

"Ok, Lilith." Gabriel sad, gettingd won to business, "You'll only have to recite the angellic incantation I'll tell you, but it's important that you try and get it right. Humans make a horrific mess of the langauge as it is, sicne your own languages are so primitive -no offense. The important thing is to regulate your bretahinga s you say it, and try and get the notes and rhythm right, ok?"

--

[haha I know exactly what you mean ]
Adam inoocnetly met hsi eyes and didn't break contact. he teased dougal further.
"well? what are you wiating for, then?"

[XD only somone so uttlerly secure about his straigt-ness coud push so far-bwuahaha]

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:41 am

Dougal clentched his teeth. "Waiting for? What?!....Damned old man..." he thought tightening his fists, "...I...I won't lose...."

Dougal's face turned red then.....*kisses Adam on the lips*.....When the kiss ended Dougal's face was an even brighter shade of red and he quickly looked away.

(( rofl I couldn't resist...... rofl ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:45 am

((My eyes are tearing up from laughter.....*wipes eyes*.....so going to draw that scene! Or make a comic.....))

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:46 am

[neither could I whee ]

Adam, not about to be beaten, embraced the kiss fully and even teased a bit of tounge in. he broke away, laughing his head off.
"I'm impressed, I'd have throught you'd have chickened out of that."
he slowly licked his lips for one last attempt at making Dougal feel as embarassed as possible, and the spotted the hospital. he flew down, landed, and promptly vanished his wings, fangs and halo. he still chuckled to hismlef, and folde dhis arms, looking at Dougal.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 am

0Moon_Maiden0
((My eyes are tearing up from laughter.....*wipes eyes*.....so going to draw that scene! Or make a comic.....))

[hahahaha! do it do iiit! XD]

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:51 am

Dougal-still red-smacked Adam on the back of the head. Then he looked down, folded his arms, and walked off towards the hospital mumbling something about that being his first kiss.....

((Off to class....though I'm half tempted to skip now after these events unfolded...))
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games