Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:10 am
"A man can execute another without malice." Craban said. he knew, however, that he was not that man. Wrath had pissed him off - there was no way he could keep a level head.
"Anger makes us passinate. it gives as values as well as the negative. we fight for what we belive in."

----

Veleth snarled as he hit the ground and instantly went to his brother to check if he was alright. His brother looked dazed and hsi face contorted in a mix of pain and confusion, but he was alright. They looked up and watched the demon dissapered into light and dark.
"How do you feel for your first day on earth, kiddo?" Veleth asked with a laugh.
"It's...ok." His brother smiled and placed a hand gently on Veleth's muzzle. "Besides, who are you calling 'kiddo'? Technically i'm older than you, right?"
"Heh. yeah."

[as for the outside battle...here come the cavalry ^_~ I can't resist :p]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:48 am
"Well this is over all that is left is the sins and Lolth." Renten said as he walked over. "I thank you. Um whats your name? I know your Veleths brothe but whats your name I never found out." He said as he looked around.

----------------

"Thats the thing you cant beat me even when you think you are calm you find your self doing what you dident want to." Wrath said as he ran along the wall.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 am
Craban witrew form the wall, keeping shie yes on him and his daggers close to a defensive position. he had to think. How could he beat him. He wasn't convicned that even if he did curb his anger that it would make any difference.
Goddess Elistraee, please help me. Show me what to do...

--

"I have to do that again?" The brotehr was wide eyed, but then nodded. "i'll help you, of course. Uh..my name?" He looked over at Veleth. "We, uh, never really needed one. I was just..me." he laughed.
Veleth smiled. "Have you ever thought of one?"
"erm...." he laugehd. "no."
"How about Chuurei?" Veleth suggested iwth a smug and a smirk of a shared joke between the two.
"' the loyal dead?' "His brother laughed. "yeah, that's fitting." he looekd at renten. "What do you think?"

[-ahem- not that I've been perusing the japanese dictionaries or anything.
whee he even has a kanji User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Technically they're both 3/4 japanese :p]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:38 am
"Thats a good name but how about Nashiko? It means with out sin. But its your choice remember its your body and your name. You dont have to pick any of the ones we said you can always come with one up your self." Renten siad with a smile.

------------------

"Well then I guess I should show you my powers?" Wrath said with a laugh.
"Summoning Blades of Wrath!" 12 swords appered riseing up from the ground.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:48 am
He grinned.
"Nashiko? I like that. I kind of feel a bit arrogant wlaking around calling myslef without sin though.."
Veleth stood up and shifted into the form of another human. he had some regrets of losing his brother's body - after all, it was how he had defined hismlef all his life- but he would not say anything. He was happy.
"You could not have done what you did if it were not true." he said.
"Alright. Nashiko it is."
Veleth smiled and then cleared his throat. He made a movement to straighten his high collar on his coat - something he tended to do when he wished to get to business - only to find that he wasn't acually wearing it. Nashiko eyed hima nd then chucled, shrugging off the long red coat and handing it back to him.
"I thik this is yours."
"Yeah. thanks." He put it back on. It didn't fit as well as it used to. he still felt nashiko looking curiously at him, and cleared his trhoat again.
"Will he..." he began to ask Renten. "Will he stay like this? Alive, I mean. Or is it temporary?"

---

"Oh s**t."
Craban staggered back from the swords, looking around them.
"I thin it's about thsi time I'm suposed to be saying my prayers, right?" he said with a bitter laugh, and readied himself.

----

Meanwhile, out in the castle grounds, the elves and drow continued to clash, with the drow pushing forwards and gaining an upper hand.
Suddenly there was a high pitches sound, and an arrow shot througha Drow's throat.Then anotehr dro w was taken down by an arrow. And another.
Soon, teh sky was covered in them, and the yells of a quickly advancing group of people were heard...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:05 am
"In the world threds when a body is created it cannot be taken away by the gods. only Death may claim the body and soul. So as long as he live's he will keep his body." Renten said as he watched the white shpere disapered. "There we are back in our world." He siad as he looked trowed the castle.

----------------

"You can say that." Wrath said as he moved his hands. The blade lifted.
"Tell me Craban do you want to die quickly or slowly." Wrath asked with a smile.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:22 am
Nashiko looked a little scared, but he was grinning anyway.
"Wow. So I get to stay like this? It feels so wierd." He ran a hand through his hair, poked at his face, and laughed. "But, is there any way for Veleth to get his -my- body back? I kind of stole it now, and I feel bad. It's who we are."

---

Craban laughed.
"Let's try slowly. If i've got so much to atone for, maybe it'll score me some points in the next life. Come at me murderer - gimmie what you got."

--

The drow span aroudn to trya nd see who was attacking them form behind, while also grappling with the elves. the sound of yelling and cheering grew louder.
Shar sliced trhough an elf and chanced a look back. He growled.
"You ahve got to be kidding me!"
he was greeted with the sight of maybe over a hundred to two hundred Moonmaw charging towards them.

[tee hee. Guess who's going to make an appearance :p]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:40 am
"Well I can open anthor wrold it should give him back the body he had before." Renten said as he used Peral again. The sphere opened and they were teleported to anthor world.

---------------

"Then slowly it is. Hope you have a high pain tolleracne." Wrath said with a laugh. On os the blades shot forword cutting Craban im the arm.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 am
Nashiko winced, a little nervous.
"Ok, I hope it works."

--
"argh!" Craban swerved and brought his knives up to defend hismelf. he hoped the extra time would be useful so he coudl figure a way out of this mess.

--

Tghe moonmaw clashe diwth teh drow, thus hemming them into a sandwich between them and the elvves, leaving them surrounded.
In the chaos, Felix fisnihed barking commands at the Moonmaw army and ran into teh frey to attack. he was dressed in light silver armor, like most of the fighters, with a helmet in the deisgn of a dragon tugged over his face - his crimson hair spikes stuck out at the back to lok lie some sort of decrotive plumage to the helmet. He slahsed out at the drow with a long double bladed sword, manipulating it much like one would a bostaff - indeed, his trusty staff was also strapped to his back.He foughta dn kept on glancing up at teh sky.
he was sure that he had seen Serol on his journey here. Serol's prescense coudl surely mean only one thing.
he grinned to hismelf, hoping he would be abel to meet up with Vence again after all this time, and hoped he wasn't harmed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 am
"In this wrold a being is restored back to the form they were. Since Nashiko is already in his body and Veleth lost his old body so now a copy of that body will be made and given to Veleth." Renten said as he turned to them. A sphere surrounding Veleth. Slowly a copy of Nashiko was being made.

------------

With anothor flick of his fingers anthor blade sored by Crabans left leg.
"Come on dont tell me youve givin up." Wrath siad with a smile.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 am
Veleth felt his body tingle and shift again. Sure enough he was back in his 'old' form. for a moent his eyes were blue like Nashiko's, but then they quicly retruned ot their usual pure black.
"Thanks." Veleth said, a little shortly. he was increaisngly aware that he was co=operating with Renten. While defeating teh demon had in a way been repayment for the fact Renten didn't let him die form teh poison, essentially they were still enemies.
However Nashiko complicated things.

--

Craban bit down a scream.
"ugh...How can i fight you? I just make you stronger!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:33 pm
Wrath laughed and said. "There is no way you can beat me in battle. Its impossible. With anthor flick a blade dove for Crabans head.

--------------------

The wrold reverted and They stood in the forest. "We need to hurry the others dont know how to beat the sins." Renten said as he turned to the castle. He opened a portal. "Well I better hurry. If you guy's want you can come."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:02 pm
Nashiko nodded quickly and hurried after Renten. Veleth held back the snorted and felt compelled to follow. he was hardly going to let Nashiko run around on his own. besides, his employers were tehd row priestesses - as far as he was concerned these sins seemedot have a conflict of interests with them.

---

Craban crossed the baldes of his dagers and forced them up as he ducked, deflecting the blade.
"Then..then I can't fight you. I mean, I won't."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:44 pm
"Then you will die for even if you dont fight me. Ill kill you. So its a win, win situatuion for me. A lose, lose situation for you." Wrath said with a grin. Anthor blade sored This time in unisence with 3 others.
"Arua Blast!!" A voice shouted as 2 of the blades were sent flying to the ground. "Diamond storm!!" It shouted again.
This time Wrath turned to the orgin of the voice. He was hit by a rapid succesion of Razor sharp Diamond fragments. Flying back. Renten ran forward standing between him and Craban.
"Oh you are gona pay for that." Wrath said as he stood up. The Diamonds falling out.
"Sorry were late kinda took longer to defeat Dontie then I thought." He said to Craban.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 am
Craban gave a relived laugh.
"Hey, I'm just glad you're here."

Soon after Nashiko and Veleth apeared through the portal. Craban did a double take.
"So...you can clone yourself now?"

"Shut up." Veleth snapped, drawing his sword and eyeing wrath.
"You're an ugly b*****d aren't you? Which one are you?"

"Perhaps you shouldn't go too near him." Nashiko warned.

"Why?"

"I think he's Wrath."

"I have always been perfectly controlled in my assasinations." Veleth retorted.

"We both know that's not true. If anyone even mentions your eyes you flip out, for example. Then heaven help us if they call you a demon..."

Veleth glared at him. "I think I preferred it when you were quiet most of the time."

Craban stare at them and then jabbed a finger in Wrath's direction.
"Guys? Less talk more kill please."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games